I'm sure T-Mobile will have it by the end of the summer, which in all reality isn't that far away.... but when you're an addict like the rest of us... it's an endless black hole where time just can't move fast enough.
    05-16-07 01:02 PM
    Not a problem at all tmag2005 and fairygirl1 - I wasn't sure if you knew I was joking. Very true about email and no affect - I read the smileys from your posts incorrectly and wasn't sure. All is A-OK Thanks!!

Mara - ido know the difference between jokes and i took it that way, and i guess this written format can be taken the wrong way.

But atleast we all know wehere we stand

And Kasper - its a long way to come to the UK and be Curve-less

p.s. I happen to like the way my wife wears my trousers!
    05-16-07 07:54 PM
    Sounds like FOREVER to wait!! I hear you Welcome, Jay!!

Hi, My name is Jay McCoy and I am losing sleep thinking about when TMobile is getting the curve. Sometimes I stare at my phone waiting for the signal light to turn red! lol... I loved every blackberry I have had (7230, 7100t, 7105, 8100)
    05-16-07 07:56 PM
    I've had my 8703 for 2 months now; since then, it has never left my hands. :] When I am out, at school, hanging out, at a bar...just anywhere, I'm on my BB. I always find something to do on my BB and I can't help it. (I can't believe I'm even writing this.. haha) It's not a Black Berry, it's a CRACK Berry. Need I say more?
    05-23-07 05:12 PM
    Another one hooked! Welcome to CrackBerry.com, your new home. =)
    05-23-07 10:23 PM
    Just got an 8830 in the middle of May and I can't seem to put this thing down. I think I'm in love...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by razzmatrazz; 06-11-07 at 08:29 AM. Reason: spelling
    06-08-07 06:26 PM
    Very fun! Sounds like true love!

06-08-07 06:35 PM
    i recently upgraded from a 7105 to a pearl, and i gotta say... things only get better with the higher numbers...
    06-11-07 08:07 PM
    I am a new Blackberry user, and a certified addict. I just got the 8300 and can't put it down. If it's any indication, my girlfriend now hates me because I spend more time talking about it and paying attention to it than I do her. And I am an "idiot for not seeing how that's a problem", gotta love it. I love my Blackberry and then my girlfriend. I kid of course, I love my girlfriend and then my blackberry, but not always in that order. Looking forward to many many years of BB USE! And am working on converting my girl to a nice Red Pearl through AT&T, man she'd look nice holding that, agreed?
    06-12-07 03:51 AM
    I'm a new crackberry fiend....

My name is Jim, I'm a 27 year old outside sales rep.... and I am addicted to my cell phone......

Its funny. I orderd up a blackjack to save some cash, hoping that it would be alright... big mistake. I got that thing and in like 10 minutes I was one the phone with at&t customer service telling them how lame it was...lol...... I had them overnight an 8800....

I was expecting the worst, but instead I basically stumbled onto the greatest communication device to date And now I can't put it down... Everything sets up so easily, I love the track ball, keyboard, OS and the display is scweet too..... and the fact that I can sync it with my macbook sealed the deal.....

Cheers,

Jim
    06-12-07 11:23 AM
    Even though my blackberry had given me some unusal problems, according to blackberry, from day one I fell in love with my 8703e. Wherever I go, it is by my side: airport, train, taxi, work, ladies room, sleeping, eating, on dates, family gatherings, weddings, funerals, showers, etc...

I was running late for an important meeting that was an hour away from my house but when I saw that my blackberry wasn't in my purse I drove home picked it up and took the heat for being late. It was so worth it. It's like the air we breathe. I feel so much better when it's next to me.

I visit this website more than I care to confess. Yes I guess I possibly may be a little addicted.

I even named my blackberry Bella.

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-21-07 at 11:57 AM.
    07-01-07 10:18 AM
    i am 32 years old and i am super addicted to my BB
    07-01-07 10:41 AM
    I have fallen to the Berry. I Just got my new Perl, and I love it!
    07-03-07 11:48 AM
    I am unable to concetrate on work, as i keep looking for the flash of a new message!
    I have an 8800 & its fabulous.
    Help? No not yet!
    07-04-07 05:39 AM
    I'm writing this while sitting on the can, having gotten out of bed about 10 minutes ago.

What does that tell you?!

07-04-07 10:16 AM
    I am unable to concetrate on work, as i keep looking for the flash of a new message!
    I have an 8800 & its fabulous.
    Help? No not yet!
    Lol...i hope you dont look for a blink at that post time...lol...ofcourse unless you are adicted.

anyways. im eric. minnnesota. pearl. new to this site, me likes, now if only i could get the blackberry to cook me breakfast...!!
    and dont forget 4th pictures!!!!

P.S. <This is what a portion of the alphabet would look like with Q and R missing!
    07-04-07 12:12 PM
    Wow...I am rapidly joining the ranks of CrackBerry addicts! I used to use an Audiovox XV6700 Pocket PC...and hardly did anything on it, in spite of paying $45 a month for unlimited data...but since I've started using my 8830, I can't put it down!
    07-05-07 04:48 PM
    i've been a addict of anything that had a full keyboard for a few years now.I'm talking from he days of a motorola t900,timeport 2way then accompli 009 but when a friend of mine who works for cingular gave me a 7290 last year I was hooked for life.I realized I was a junkie ,when cingular didnt have a 87 in stock I went into panic mode and got 2 8800's
    07-06-07 09:24 AM
    BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Name: Verizon Crackberry 8830
    Date Acquired: July 3, 2007
    Weight: About 1/2 pound
    Height: 4 1/2"
    Proud New Parent: Karly T.

NEW PARENT NOT SLEEPING MUCH. 8830 WANTS TO BE HELD ALL NIGHT. IS STUCK TO HIP LIKE GLUE ALL DAY. CONSTANTLY FEEDING IT, STROKING IT, TALKING TO IT. IT IS SWEET TORTURE.
    07-06-07 07:26 PM
    That's just great, Karly T. So creative and so true! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Brackberry and congratulations on your new addition!

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

NEW PARENT NOT SLEEPING MUCH. 8830 WANTS TO BE HELD ALL NIGHT. IS STUCK TO HIP LIKE GLUE ALL DAY. CONSTANTLY FEEDING IT, STROKING IT, TALKING TO IT. IT IS SWEET TORTURE.
    07-06-07 09:16 PM
    Absolutely hilarious!

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

07-06-07 09:20 PM
    I love your birth announcement Karly T. That was so adorable and precious.

Welcome to the forum. Once you visit this site, it will become quite addictive just like your BlackBerry. There are so many wonderful knowledgeable people here!

Gia
    07-08-07 03:56 PM
    YEP, count me in, too ... I'm an ex-Palm addict, now totally hooked on my Pearl!
    07-09-07 10:01 PM
    Hi my name is myke and I'm a crackberry addict.I hit it when im in the bed,my kids bball games,work ,driving redlights, family gatherings ,church yeah i said it.i even used it yesterday while giving blood. one thumb gets it done.
    07-11-07 08:28 AM
    Hi my name is Joseph and im 15 years old.. I dont have my blackberry yet, but will within 3 weeks.. I think im already addicted.. its all i have been thinking about... im up late at night thinkin about it, and its all i talk about. when im on the computer, i come to this site, and blackberry.com, and even look up information about the blackberry i am getting!! oh man its gunna be worst once i get it.. i hate waiting, but its worth the wait
    07-12-07 02:30 PM
1,887 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD