I love my BB and CB! I keep this site open all day in the background while I'm working. When I need a break I come here, so addicting!
    01-28-09 04:00 PM
    Hello everyone, I am no longer shamed to admit that I am a crackberry addict. I cant help myself.
    01-28-09 05:20 PM
    I'm Kenny and I got my 9530 Storm yesterday. I didn't sleep last night. I'm an addict
    02-01-09 12:04 PM
    Hi, my name is Brian and I'm a Stormaholic. I used to just upgrade OS'es socially, one or two a year. Now it's all I can think of. It has taken over my life. I get the shakes if a week passes and I haven't installed a new OS. I find myself hanging out in all sorts of seedy, smoke filled forums, just looking for that next fix.

I'm hoping to find a cure for my addiction here.

We can all get through this together.
    02-03-09 09:09 PM
    My name is Rich and I'm a crackberry.com addict! There I said it! Besides just the BB, I'm also addicted to this site.
    02-03-09 09:24 PM
    I don't even have a BB and I'm addicted
    02-04-09 10:00 AM
    I don't even have a BB and I'm addicted
    An addiction to what? You don't even want one, remember?
    Just talking smack...lol
    02-04-09 10:03 AM
    An addiction to what? You don't even want one, remember?
    Just talking smack...lol
    You again ? Just kidding..... I have met several people on here that I stay in touch with via pm and facebook... And another reason, not that I have to rationalize it to you (just running smack) I love the info that I'm picking up here because one may never know, OR Never say Never....
    02-04-09 10:08 AM
    You again ? Just kidding..... I have met several people on here that I stay in touch with via pm and facebook... And another reason, not that I have to rationalize it to you (just running smack) I love the info that I'm picking up here because one may never know, OR Never say Never....
    Yeah yeah...blah blah blah...
    02-04-09 10:29 AM
    Yeah yeah...blah blah blah...
    Think of it this way Lil, you would be the first one that I would request a pin from
    02-04-09 10:36 AM
    Think of it this way Lil, you would be the first one that I would request a pin from
    IF you get one
    02-04-09 10:42 AM
    IF you get one
    I'll take that as a YES.
    02-04-09 10:50 AM
    After riding the NYC subway- touching them nasty azz poles then touching my beloved. As soon as I get home I wipe my 8100 with a bleach & water mixture and let her air dry. Her name is 'Negra'. At night she sleeps on the pillow beside me
    02-04-09 11:23 AM
    I'll take that as a YES.
    If you decide to wake up and smell the roses, and REALLY find out why we're addicted to our Berry, then YES, you can PIN me
    02-04-09 11:52 AM
    If you decide to wake up and smell the roses, and REALLY find out why we're addicted to our Berry, then YES, you can PIN me
    Thank you LilUnique !! I appreciate that..........
    02-04-09 12:00 PM
    My browser is almost always loaded onto something Berry related, if not the CB forums, I keep my Curve and it's Innocase completely fingerprint and lint free, and I clean the grime off my trackball on a daily basis that way it's always as fast and precise as can be. I'm definitely addicted to my CrackBerry. My girlfriend knows it now too, she got a dirty look after dinner last night when she picked it up with her thumb in the middle of the screen. GRRRR!!! Greasy thumb print on my perfectly clean screen!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 12:15 PM
    I'm Amber, 19 years old and I definatly abuse this site more than myspace!
    02-04-09 12:17 PM
    Oh yea, been addicted for three years now. I don't think I would survive without my BB.
    02-04-09 12:17 PM
    Oh yea, been addicted for three years now. I don't think I would survive without my BB.
    I LOVE your screen-name how apropos! Cool quote too.
    02-04-09 12:18 PM
    I'm so addicted, my 8310 has no SIM card yet it has to go everywhere with me I have a problem.
    02-04-09 12:48 PM
    My browser is almost always loaded onto something Berry related, if not the CB forums, I keep my Curve and it's Innocase completely fingerprint and lint free, and I clean the grime off my trackball on a daily basis that way it's always as fast and precise as can be. I'm definitely addicted to my CrackBerry. My girlfriend knows it now too, she got a dirty look after dinner last night when she picked it up with her thumb in the middle of the screen. GRRRR!!! Greasy thumb print on my perfectly clean screen!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I HATE FINGERPRINTS with a passion...that's why I don't like anybody touching my Bold; they keep thinking that it's a touchscreen for some reason
    02-04-09 12:51 PM
    I HATE FINGERPRINTS with a passion...that's why I don't like anybody touching my Bold; they keep thinking that it's a touchscreen for some reason
    I was messing around with my Dad's curve the other day and I kept trying to press dialog buttons on the screen, and had to remind myself to use the trackball!
    02-04-09 01:10 PM
    I am a BRAND NEW BB user. I have the iPhone, sidekicks, PDA phones and regular phones and I have NEVER been so attached to a phone like I have with my BlackBerry. I have the Pink BB Curve 8330 with Verizon and I absolutely love it. I have only had a BB 2 weeks and I cant put it down. I am on it constantly. My blackberry has become my new boyfriend! lol.
    02-04-09 01:58 PM
    Hi, my name is Jessica, and I'm addicted to my Blackberry.

I'm twenty-three and have owned a 7290, 8700, 8310, 8820, and now am the proud owner of a Bold.
    02-04-09 02:36 PM
    Hi, my name is Cody and im..........im ummm..........I am addicted to my Blackberry. Whew

I started off with a Pearl a few years ago, the last year upgraded to then Curve and now, im a VERY happy owner of a Javelin (Curve 8900)
    02-06-09 11:41 AM
1,887 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD