I am still newbie user for a month now. I don't know if I am actual crackberry addiction in future.. let wait and see!
    03-02-07 08:01 AM
    I am still newbie user for a month now. I don't know if I am actual crackberry addiction in future.. let wait and see!
    It'll only take 2 weeks or less and you'll be a crackberry addict!
    03-02-07 08:39 AM
    Addiction is when you go type in google to seach something and every search workd is Blackberry this Blackberry that....

I also go onto Crackberry.com all the time....hey i am at work - really busy and stuff needs doing but i sit here typing....
    03-02-07 08:44 AM
    Hello my name is Paul, I'm a certifiable Blackberry addict.

I berry on the train, I berry in the cab and don't look where I am being driven. I berry in the airport departure lounge, I berry during important meetings when I think nobody is looking - I wait to pounce on incoming mail, and apologise for not replying sooner if I miss one. I berry in the bathroom where nobody can interrupt me, I berry in the garden where nobody can find me.

I'm a fully signed up member to the thumb generation.
    03-02-07 11:06 AM
    I just bought the 8800 as well. i had to unlock it too. it was my first time unlocking a phone and i was a bit worried about how it would work.I used gsmphonesourse.com and it was so easy!! Hello to all of you member and berry buddys!!
    03-03-07 09:27 AM
    hahahaha...two spare batteries and you want to be buried with it. That's AWESOME. u are definitely going to be a life long (and after life long?!) crackberry addict
    03-03-07 09:40 AM
    After the DST upgrades at work last night, my BB quit recieving e-mail through the BES AND BIS. I finally got it working around 5am this morning and then came home and went to bed. I had nightmares about my Blackberry being dead and not having access to everything that I need. My wife said that I was thrashing around and screaming NOOOOOO. I woke up and my heart was racing, first thing I did was look over at the shelf next to me and sent e-mails from it on both accounts to make sure everything was working good.

My boss told me this morning that he's going to figure out a way to hide it from me just to see what he'll go through once he get's his. I told him that'll never happen since if my wife can't get me away from it then there's no way/shape/form he'll ever do it.
    03-03-07 01:00 PM
    Imagine the wedding....Man Marries BB and wife is best man/lady!!!
    03-03-07 02:27 PM
    That is addicted! Just what are you playing on it all day?

STILL not unlocked for FIDO so still not a working Pearl

- customizing it all day..ringtones...themes..
    - playing music..taking pics all day
    - creating FAKE appointments and reminders....just to use the calendar

helllllppppp....this is getting out of hand.....i'm going to CRACk
    03-05-07 01:12 PM
    To stop / pause your addiciton, you should hand your device over to me! Immediately...

03-05-07 01:31 PM

To stop / pause your addiciton, you should hand your device over to me! Immediately...
    If you can get it out my grip....I can't...IT refuses to part with me...hopefully it'll be unlocked tomorrow..can't wait...
    k...i'm off to try another theme...another ringtone...
    03-06-07 09:04 PM
    I got you all beat!

I used to think it was important to memorize my Social Security number. Now I find it more important to memorize my PIN and store my Social Security number in my BlackBerry Notes

My name is hobbs... and I'm addicted to my BlackBerry 8703e.
    03-09-07 02:20 PM
    I got you all beat!
    Don't think so. I haven't asked for a phone number in years, just PIN number's.
    03-09-07 03:33 PM
    i GIVE UP...
    BB Pearl (Rogers) still not unclocked...after I udpated all themes..added new games...ringtones..lost over $100 trying to unlock...

I'm an addict no morrre....so disappointed with whole BB experience
    03-13-07 01:11 PM
    As a true Crackberry newbie... I have to say in the last week, I have spent more time playing with and googleing info about my 7130, then I have done just about anything else... even put my new web site on hold for a day or so to learn more about it.

Was talking to my manager today and was telling him how to do things (he has had his for almost 6 months... I have had it less than a week.
    03-13-07 01:29 PM
    i GIVE UP...
    BB Pearl (Rogers) still not unclocked...after I udpated all themes..added new games...ringtones..lost over $100 trying to unlock...

I'm an addict no morrre....so disappointed with whole BB experience
    EDIT: not disappointed with whole BB experience...just the unlocking and not being able to use it part
    03-13-07 01:40 PM
    I am totally addicted to by Blackberry-I use it for everything, excel spreadsheets, email, weather, directions, and the REXwireless todo matrix is unbelievable. I want a Pearl and a 8700, but now will wait a few more months to see what turns out with the new releases. You want to know the best thing about my Blackberry vs the "other guys"? I have NEVER NEVER reset my Blackberry, it just works. I love this little sucker.
    03-14-07 11:51 AM
    I am totally addicted to by Blackberry-I use it for everything, excel spreadsheets, email, weather, directions, and the REXwireless todo matrix is unbelievable. I want a Pearl and a 8700, but now will wait a few more months to see what turns out with the new releases. You want to know the best thing about my Blackberry vs the "other guys"? I have NEVER NEVER reset my Blackberry, it just works. I love this little sucker.
    Glad to hear that! Welcome to crackberry!
    03-14-07 12:06 PM
    Loconite....dont give up....can you not sell the BB and get another?

Sell one to fund what you want?
    03-14-07 03:48 PM
    Got it bad but haven't started showering with it.
    03-15-07 04:21 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Am very glad to be part of this forum. Anyone who knows me says I'm definitely addicted to my CrackBerry. Currently have a BB 7130e, but when available in Canada (Toronto) through Bell Mobility, will be getting a BB 8830e.

Another addiction I have is going on the BB forums late at night to find out all the latest info.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

CarBob
    03-17-07 06:29 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Am very glad to be part of this forum. Anyone who knows me says I'm definitely addicted to my CrackBerry. Currently have a BB 7130e, but when available in Canada (Toronto) through Bell Mobility, will be getting a BB 8830e.

Another addiction I have is going on the BB forums late at night to find out all the latest info.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

CarBob
    Hello CarBob, welcome to crackberry.com! You are amongst your fellow addicts here!
    03-17-07 06:44 PM
    Got it bad but haven't started showering with it.
    WHAT????? And you call yourself an addict? Hell, I have a waterproof bag that hangs from the showerhead that my Blackberry goes into so I can reply to important office e-mails if need be.

Today I was at my Wife's dad's funeral and was sitting in the second row, the first thing my mother in-law did when we sat down was reach behind her to where I was sitting and said, "give it to me". I knew EXACTLY what she was talking about and refused but I showed her that it was in Vibrate and I wouldn't be doing anything work related at that time because they knew I was busy with the funeral today. That lasted all of about 5 minutes into the service before I started replying back to e-mails very quietly and attempting to login to one of my servers to restart the anti-spam service because I was getting hammered with SPAM to my BB.

After the service, as my wife and I was catching up with some family members that we haven't seen in years, the topic of my BB came up, yes I converted 3 people and have 2 more interested in them now. The 3 that I converted said that they were tired of their treo's rebooting all the time and needed a stable device. After playing with my 7250 for a few minutes even though a couple button's don't work anymore, they said they were going to the store tomorrow to upgrade and wanted to know if I was going to be available to help set them up if they called on a LAND line. Of course.
    Last edited by audit; 03-17-07 at 07:13 PM.
    03-17-07 07:09 PM
    ...and here I was thinking I was bad by just blatantly ignoring my wife some times...
    03-17-07 09:15 PM
    Seen a news article today about the crackberry.com site on TV, so I thought I'd check it out.

I definitly feel addicted, my blackberry broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having trouble getting it replaced. I'm currently in withdrawal and then I seen the TV show and thought, yep that's for me :-)

JP Russell,
    webmaster, articleswap.biz
    03-18-07 11:06 AM
1,887 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD