Ok so i'm watching one of my favorite shows, Family Guy on TBS. So first of on TBS they always have these ads that pop up during the show at the bottom of the screen saying when new shows are on or whats on next and whatever. Now if thats not anyoinning enough, in the middle of a joke, the screen pauses and Bill Engval interrupts the show at the bottom of the screen saying something like watch my crappy show! I was so peo'd I just wanted to through something at the TV! And I for sure will not watch that Hillbilly POS show! Every tv should be installed with TVO's or come up with some sort of law banning THAT type of ad! GOD!

06-03-08 07:29 PM
    i second this
    06-10-08 03:03 PM
    to piggyback on this, recently they started those stupid Bill Engvall ads in which he appears on the screen, PAUSES Family Guy and goes on about his show! Then he takes off the pause and Fam guy shows for about 4 seconds before cutting to commercial. I HATE THINK WHOEVER THOUGHT UP THIS IDEA SHOULD BE FIRED. I stopped watching TBS because of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 07:42 PM
    LOL. Sorry pilotguy. I got so heated about the who topic I wet ahead and replied without reading your whole thread. I agree! I sent a long email to TBS complaining.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD