Peanut Butter Crunch or Pringles (almost any flavor).
    10-31-08 02:16 PM
    French vanilla ice cream. I can eat a half gallon at one sitting. Tostitos scoops with the Frito Lay Queso cheese dip heated up -- and maybe a jalapeno from the garden sliced in it when they're in season! Milky Way and Three Musketeers, I like to peel the chocolate shell off and eat it first -- the Milky Way's caramel is in the top chocolate layer like a double sugar blast.

My new sister in law ordered a bowl of gravy to dip her fries in. Kind of grossed me out, but who am I to judge. Some people like to dip fries in milk shakes. OH Yeah! I love fresh out of the fryer McDonald's fries.
    Last edited by exelant; 11-01-08 at 04:24 AM.
    11-01-08 04:21 AM
    Jack Daniels or Southern Comfort... oh you mean food... Reeses cups are good.. But also Kit Kats and Nutrageous.

One of my friends used to have a pint of Ben & Jerry's at least every night. LOL
    11-01-08 08:39 AM
    Pho
    Connoisseur ice cream
    Chips

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 02:17 AM
    smartfood popcorn...

LOL

and i looove silk chocolate soy milk!
    11-02-08 09:56 AM
    1. Nachos...Tortilla chips w/ Tostitos Queso cheese dip and/or salsa

2. Zebra cakes...I <3 em but I TRY not to eat them too often..

3. Oh and Sourcream and cheddar ruffles or the sour cream and onion lays....

11-02-08 10:29 AM
    The boxes of the original recipe soft baked entenmanns choc. Chip cookies

11-02-08 10:11 PM
    MMMM, Reeses or Wonderbar.

- Popcorn. MMM
    Last edited by chasingstars; 11-08-08 at 02:06 AM.
    11-02-08 10:48 PM
    At the moment, fried ice cream hits the spot.
    11-02-08 10:53 PM
    Does anyone have any comfort food that's NOT processed or prepackaged? I'm diggin the homemade food people are putting up...

11-02-08 11:06 PM
    I always find myself grabbing a peanut chew.

11-03-08 01:43 AM
    apple juice
    11-03-08 02:43 AM
    Homemade brownies w walnuts!
    11-03-08 12:17 PM
    You know it.

11-06-08 09:53 PM
    tortilla chips and homemade salsa

and sushi!
    11-07-08 03:53 PM
    Hot choc chip cookies, and a tall glass of milk!
    11-07-08 03:56 PM
    Does anyone have any comfort food that's NOT processed or prepackaged? I'm diggin the homemade food people are putting up...
    I sure don't...b/c I don't cook!!!

11-08-08 10:33 AM
    Cookies, Anything Chocolate!
    11-08-08 11:36 PM
    I think for me it would have to be ice cream all the way
    11-09-08 12:11 AM
    When I think "comfort food" I think of what you crave when you're sick or feeling "uncomfortable". For me that's mashed potatoes (the good kind like mamma mashed!) or biscuits and gravy. Beef & Noodles or my mom's Potato Soup is another.
    When I'm stressed at work I grab a snickers or ice cream from the Cold Stone Creamery downstairs! Ice Cream makes EVERYTHING better!! :-)

11-09-08 12:14 AM
    Cheese Puffs. I like to suck the flavor out of them until they collapse like mush in my mouth. Not that they taste all that great- think it's a textile thing for me. :-P. (Same thing with pepperonis)

Oh and kit-kats- chew off the edges and eat the cookie part layer by layer - takes ages really.

Yups, I like playing with my food apparently. lol

11-10-08 08:34 PM
    When I think "comfort food" I think of what you crave when you're sick or feeling "uncomfortable". For me that's mashed potatoes (the good kind like mamma mashed!)

That's what I thought too.
    And whenever I was sick with strep throat, or tonsilitis (had it all the time) my mom would make mashed potatoes for me.
    That's my sick food to this day.
    11-10-08 11:35 PM
    Cheese Puffs. I like to suck the flavor out of them until they collapse like mush in my mouth. Not that they taste all that great- think it's a textile thing for me. :-P. (Same thing with pepperonis)
    You and I HAVE to talk j/k
    11-10-08 11:46 PM
    Haha, hilarious. I thought I was the only soul who did the same thing out of my cheese puffs..sucking that cheesy goodness until it simply evaporates.

I guess this goes to show that with a lot of comfort food; also comes along odd ways/mannerism/methodology to enjoy it.

11-11-08 12:23 AM
    hahaha I do the exact same thing with my cheese puffs. idk if anyone else has tried this but it started as a halloween tradition when we'd have people over ot my house and had a big bowl of chips (crunchy cheetos, doritoes, and cheetos puffs) and well they wouldn't always get eaten so in the morning I'd always eat the stale ones. the stale puffs are my favorite.
    11-11-08 12:28 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD