Missouri Tigers!! GO MIZZOU!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 07:37 PM
    11/22 they'll play each other down here...we can hang out, rip on them together, and see who wins the toilet bowl
    LOL that's great. I'm telling you watching UNLV is like watching the beavers back in the pettybone days lol.
    04-10-08 08:37 PM
    Erikgreen - the ducks barely beat USC at home and the Trojans were playing with their back up QB. Dixon would not have been a Heisman candidate if they would have lost that game.

04-10-08 08:42 PM
    Brutal comparison. It's good to see the state of Oregon playing good ball these days

04-10-08 08:46 PM
    Erikgreen - the ducks barely beat USC at home and the Trojans were playing with their back up QB. Dixon would not have been a Heisman candidate if they would have lost that game.

maybe but they did WIN that game. Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
    04-10-08 08:48 PM
    So perhaps we should make a rule no using the injury excuse (yes I used it too). Injuries happen. I played. I'm sure others here did too. We all know everyone gets bit by the injury bug and great teams overcome injuries.

04-10-08 08:55 PM
    So perhaps we should make a rule no using the injury excuse (yes I used it too). Injuries happen. I played. I'm sure others here did too. We all know everyone gets bit by the injury bug and great teams overcome injuries.

Well spoken sir
    04-10-08 08:57 PM
    Is there enough room for an LSU tiger fan in here?
    04-10-08 09:01 PM
    Is there enough room for an LSU tiger fan in here?
    There seems to be a disproportionate amount of Pac-10 fans in here so we could use some more diversity. Welcome
    04-10-08 10:39 PM
    I don't know about that still hurting over that loss at LSU in overtime a few years back. jk

Welcome

04-10-08 10:50 PM
    NIU Huskie fan representing!

Love the Cardinal & Black.
    04-10-08 11:42 PM
    I don't know about that still hurting over that loss at LSU in overtime a few years back. jk

Welcome

Oh god did you have to bring that up. Funny though Serna turned into one of the best kickers in the country.
    04-10-08 11:44 PM
    Isn't that the same team that blew a nearly-perfect season last year by winning a game? Or was it 2?...
    LoL LoL your funny, funny like a clown you amuse me, you make me laugh ..... like the game against Appalachian St. in the first week of last season ... lol...but cheers to our Colleges that have a HUGE football tradition.

Yeah ND, what a powerhouse they were last year.
    LoL...OSU is it?...do they even have a football program?..ohhh I get it...you think 1 Heisman winner puts you somewhere on the map...why dont you go back to the kiddy table and let the grown men talk son. cute kid.
    04-11-08 12:20 AM
    LoL LoL your funny, funny like a clown you amuse me, you make me laugh ..... like the game against Appalachian St. in the first week of last season ... lol...but cheers to our Colleges that have a HUGE football tradition.

LoL...OSU is it?...do they even have a football program?..ohhh I get it...you think 1 Heisman winner puts you somewhere on the map...why dont you go back to the kiddy table and let the grown men talk son. cute kid.
    Wait I forget what happened the last two times OSU and ND played? Oh yeah thats right OSU whooped NDs ***. Nice try though. Oh and how is Brady doin? Oh yeah thats right stuck on the bench behind a QB from where thats right OSU. Nuff said time for you to know your role and shut your mouth
    04-11-08 12:40 AM
    September 13th crowns the next National Champs Go BUCKS!

04-11-08 01:23 AM
    Wait I forget what happened the last two times OSU and ND played? Oh yeah thats right OSU whooped NDs ***. Nice try though. Oh and how is Brady doin? Oh yeah thats right stuck on the bench behind a QB from where thats right OSU. Nuff said time for you to know your role and shut your mouth
    Oh your talking about 2 of the biggest accomplishments OSU football has ever achieved, since "The Giant Killers"? Werent the beavers in a 28yr drought before the 01' game? LoL what glory you beavers have to hold on to..LoL "Zip Boom Bee! S.A.C.!"

Speaking of the past and "Glroy" as well as "knowing roles" I have a few questions for you son, all about Football of course, you beavers do know what football is right?:
    How many National Titles do the beavers have?
    How many Hesiman Trophy winners do the beavers have?
    How many All Americans have the beavers produced?
    How many total wins do the beaves have?
    What is the beavers total winning percentage?
    How many Pro Football Hall of Famer's have the beavers produced?

Exactly why your mascot is a Beaver. When your schools Football team actually grows a pair that is noticeable by the nation...come back and talk to us kid.
    04-11-08 10:34 AM
    Allow me to say "scoreboard". last two times OSU play ND in a bowl, who won??
    04-11-08 10:44 AM
    Univ. Of Miami(Fl) in da house!

04-11-08 10:47 AM
    Ok not a Texas fan (born in Lubbock, more likely to root for "score 60 and still lose" Tech), but that's a sweet picture I'll give ya that
    04-11-08 10:51 AM
    KU baby!!! Go Jayhawks!
    04-11-08 11:13 AM
    Allow me to say "scoreboard". last two times OSU play ND in a bowl, who won??
    Nice to see you protecting your daddy Erik....and how many National Titles do the Ducks football program have? Sorry about Dixon :P .... Oh yea, and how was that at-large bid in 2005? LoL
    04-11-08 12:35 PM
    OSU may not have a GREAT or well know football program but they have some pro players that get a lot of playing time and perform well.

Not knocking ND or any other school for that matter. When OSU does good we have to live it up. As you pointed out there were a number of years where things were well .... not so good.

I would rather watch a close game than a blow out.
    04-11-08 12:39 PM
    Nice to see you protecting your daddy Erik....and how many National Titles do the Ducks football program have? Sorry about Dixon :P .... Oh yea, and how was that at-large bid in 2005? LoL
    Ya know I'm looking at bowl history...has Notre Dame really not won a bowl game since the 93 cotton? I'll admit, ND has the history (not quite as much as Michigan, but close) and the state of Oregon doesn't, but recently I'd say the state of Oregon is besting ND in results.
    04-11-08 12:45 PM
    Even though its been a rough ride, I still have to root for the Texas A&M Aggies.
    04-11-08 01:08 PM
    OSU may not have a GREAT or well know football program but they have some pro players that get a lot of playing time and perform well..
    You are absolutely on the money...I may have gone a little over board, I just have a lot of passion when it comes to college football as others do here. That's what most of us love about College football, it's all about the heart and hunger, unlike the NFL.

Ya know I'm looking at bowl history...has Notre Dame really not won a bowl game since the 93 cotton? I'll admit, ND has the history (not quite as much as Michigan, but close) and the state of Oregon doesn't, but recently I'd say the state of Oregon is besting ND in results.
    You are correct as well, Oregon has been besting ND in results. As for not as much as Michigan....lol....that is a very close one, same amount of National Titles = 11.... Mich. has a better winning record (Mich #1, ND #2 in the nation)...but I do believe ND takes Mich. when it comes to Heisman's and All American's....No dis to Mich. fans, if you see my previous post I had a drink with "Go Blue"
    04-11-08 01:20 PM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD