Hey I saw a pro football thread but nothing for college which is where most players play with heart and not for the almighty dollar.

I love my Oregon ducks scariest stadium to play in in all of college football and the only university to have ESPN Gameday twice in one season

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 01:06 PM
    I hate to rub it in but who beat who at home for the first time in a while this year during the civil war?

I will just try to purge the basketball season though.
    04-09-08 07:30 PM
    Go Buckeyes! (who forgot how to win a championship)
    04-09-08 07:34 PM
    I'm a Pitt Panthers football fan but a UNC Tar Heel fan for basketball
    04-09-08 07:36 PM
    'nuff said
    04-09-08 08:03 PM
    Texas Longhorns!!!!!!!! Enough Said
    04-09-08 08:09 PM
    All right, all right...time to stop all the "nuff said's" and nonsense all together...which team is the ONLY team to have a NATIONALLY televised contract for EVERY home game?...anybody?...somebody?...no?...NUFF SAID!
    04-09-08 08:25 PM
    'nuff said
    I lean this way.
    04-09-08 08:31 PM
    michigan the big house GO BLUE
    04-10-08 12:55 AM
    Ok eeosu don't brag about beating the ducks practice squad. So many injury troubles linfield could've beat that duck team. But I must say best game I attended was two years ago beaves beating USC!

04-10-08 12:59 AM
    All right, all right...time to stop all the "nuff said's" and nonsense all together...which team is the ONLY team to have a NATIONALLY televised contract for EVERY home game?...anybody?...somebody?...no?...NUFF SAID!
    Isn't that the same team that blew a nearly-perfect season last year by winning a game? Or was it 2?

Or is it the team that the only way they'd ever BE on national TV anymore is if they set up their own syndicated broadcasts??

just checking.

(Am I on the right forum ?? Isn't this rivals.com ?? oh, wrong url I guess
    04-10-08 05:10 PM
    Proud Beaver here. OSU home of the back to back NCAA baseball champs. Hey UofO how bout that Civil War. LOL
    04-10-08 05:15 PM
    Yeah ND, what a powerhouse they were last year.
    04-10-08 05:16 PM
    Ok eeosu don't brag about beating the ducks practice squad. So many injury troubles linfield could've beat that duck team. But I must say best game I attended was two years ago beaves beating USC!

Yea they were kind of beat up. I think we had a few as well though. It would have been completely different though if Dixon has been healthy I will give you that.

The USC game as great, too bad I was out of town for that game and had to listen on the radio. I was glad I had XM at the time because I wasn't going to get any radio reception where I was.
    04-10-08 06:25 PM
    I love it. All bevers and ducks on this thread. Lets face it it just shows that the civil war is the best game of the year every year. Again I am proud beaver but UofO is a great program and Belotti is a great coach.
    04-10-08 06:41 PM
    USC here!! Who would have been national champs if injuries would not have gotten to them early in the season. Nobody could hang with the Trojans the last 6 games of the year.

04-10-08 06:44 PM
    I hate to rub it in but who beat who at home for the first time in a while this year during the civil war?

I will just try to purge the basketball season though.
    Yeah OSU hoops was not good this year. Pretty sure the Tenn womens team would have beat them by 20LOL. Still we are finally good in football and the best in baseball so I guess I should not complain.
    04-10-08 06:57 PM
    *cough*

Washington.

Locker.

Good sh** this year.

*cough*
    04-10-08 06:59 PM
    Locker will be good. He was impressive as a freshman.

04-10-08 07:01 PM
    USC here!! Who would have been national champs if injuries would not have gotten to them early in the season. Nobody could hang with the Trojans the last 6 games of the year.

Ok you don't get to play the injury card. Dixon stays healthy he runs away with the Heisman and and UO wins the national championship. Such an obvious MVP...with him = great, without = not so great (read as "horrible")
    04-10-08 07:20 PM
    Ok you don't get to play the injury card. Dixon stays healthy he runs away with the Heisman and and UO wins the national championship. Such an obvious MVP...with him = great, without = not so great (read as "horrible")
    OMG can you duck fans cry a little more. OSU was starting a guy that was on the practice sqaud the year before and they made the best of it. Injuries happen part of the game. Good teams deal with them Great teams overcome them.OSU and UofO were not great teams, just good ones.
    04-10-08 07:25 PM
    Boiler UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purdue University

Faithful tailgater !!!!!
    04-10-08 07:28 PM
    And now I live in San Diego where I get to watch the Aztecs suck like few teams have ever sucked before. One of their ad campaigns last year...."good family fun". Nothing like looking at a schedule to see which good teams are visiting that you can go watch.
    04-10-08 07:30 PM
    And now I live in San Diego where I get to watch the Aztecs suck like few teams have ever sucked before. One of their ad campaigns last year...."good family fun". Nothing like looking at a schedule to see which good teams are visiting that you can go watch.
    You think that's bad, I'm stuck with UNLV, they have to be the worst team I have ever seen play. I have been here 4 years and its the same thing every year. LOL
    04-10-08 07:31 PM
    You think that's bad, I'm stuck with UNLV, they have to be the worst team I have ever seen play. I have been here 4 years and its the same thing every year. LOL
    11/22 they'll play each other down here...we can hang out, rip on them together, and see who wins the toilet bowl
    04-10-08 07:35 PM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD