I collect hats. I have all kinds of ball caps, do-rags, skull caps(some call them toboggans), and my 2 favourites cowboy hats and fedora hats (yes I know they considered old people hats, but I love them)
    Anyway today I got my Christmas present from my brother in the mail, the Official Indiana Jones fedora hat. I been wanting this hat since I was a kid. I have always been a big Indy fan. In fact I'm wearing it right now.
    So what things do you fellow CrackBerrians collect and use or wear as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luvitlo; 12-19-08 at 06:27 PM.
    12-19-08 06:23 PM
    I collect fonts. I have approx 450 fonts.
    12-19-08 06:25 PM
    Automatic and mechanical watches.
    I think I have about 40 of both types.
    12-20-08 12:51 AM
    We have a large Stock Show and Rodeo in Denver called the National Western Stock Show. I collect exhibitor badges from the show. I have thirty six of them going back two decades and then from various years going back to the 1900's. My earliest one is a 1922 horse exhibitor badge that I found in an old alminac at a antique store in Denver. It is the one that got me started. Tanya and I attend every year as horse exhibitors with our trainer's barn. We have done so for the eight years we've been married, and Tanya for a decade before that. Remember, in 1900 it was the same as a tractor show today as those draft horses were the engines of agriculture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 04:03 AM
    Firearms, also classic shaving things, Old Razors, strops, brushes, Mugs. Things of that nature,
    12-21-08 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD