Anyone here drink Coke Zero? I had a couple of glasses this evening and now at 00:30 am I am WIDE AWAKE when I am usually fast asleep! It's sugar free and caffeine free so I am guessing it is the artificial sweeteners that's doing it.
    10-09-08 06:29 PM
    i have never had this problem!!
    i actually like coke zero but i try to not drink pop at all!!
    10-09-08 07:00 PM
    i have never had this problem!!
    i actually like coke zero but i try to not drink pop at all!!
    I used to drink insane amounts of regular coke (2-4 liters a day!) and could drink it late into the night and go straight to sleep without problem so was surprised that Coke ZERO leaves me wide awake. STILL wide awake and its now past 1:00 am!!
    10-09-08 07:04 PM
    Are you sure there's no caffeine? I drank a bottle today and thought it said it was an ingrediant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 07:12 PM
    i thought the zero meant calories
    10-09-08 07:15 PM
    all right i just looked it up. and yes it does have caffeine. wiki said the zero is for the calories.

Coca-Cola Zero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-09-08 07:20 PM
    Anyone here drink Coke Zero? I had a couple of glasses this evening and now at 00:30 am I am WIDE AWAKE when I am usually fast asleep! It's sugar free and caffeine free so I am guessing it is the artificial sweeteners that's doing it.
    I drink it, but even if it had double caffeine it would not be a problem for me (and it does have caffeine), since it (caffeine) does not wire me. I was one of the few people in my group of friends in high school, that could drink a six pack of Jolt or Mt Dew and still fall asleep while cramming for tests.

Yea you "MIGHT" be sensitive to artificial sweeteners, but their in regular sodas and lots of other things as well, so you'd have known it long before you ever had a Coke Zero.

You may just be having a day where you just have more energy than normal.
    10-09-08 07:41 PM
    So is drinking Coke Zero like drinking brown water with caffein ?
    10-10-08 12:35 AM
    i'm sorry - i just have to mention crystal pepsi.

anyone miss THAT? lol
    10-10-08 02:10 AM
    all right i just looked it up. and yes it does have caffeine. wiki said the zero is for the calories.

Coca-Cola Zero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yeah yer right I should have read the bottle first it DOES contain caffeine!
    10-10-08 03:26 AM
    I liked that Pepsi Max stuff more than Coke Zero.

Weird, but for regular soda I prefer Coke, but for diet pop I prefer Pepsi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 03:29 AM
    coke is Gods necter for me!

coke in a can. no glass, 2 ltr... NOTHING ELSE. i love it.

my teeth don't but they're replaceable. kidding

i shall try a Zero today.

the caffine free diet, gold labled bottle isnt so bad... but i HAVE to have a can around just in case

ps i thought that crystal pepsi was cool and here to stay! i even liked it every now and then
    10-10-08 11:06 AM
    i'm sorry - i just have to mention crystal pepsi.

anyone miss THAT? lol
    Oh absolutely! I loved drinking clear syrup, also loved when people were finding syringes in the bottles around that time too! I can remember it like yesterday the crystal clear Pepsi following in to a glass while Sammy Hagar is singing in the background
    10-10-08 01:38 PM
    I think I still have a bottle of Mountain Dew "Pitch Black" floating around in the 'fridge someplace.
    I don't know if I'd even want to drink it now.
    10-10-08 02:02 PM
    I'll usually drink any form of coke or pepsi providing I have some jack daniels, rum or vodka to mix into it...
    10-10-08 03:36 PM
    I'll usually drink any form of coke or pepsi providing I have some jack daniels, rum or vodka to mix into it...
    i couldn't agree more!
    10-10-08 03:57 PM
    Sweet, speaking of which I just stocked up on more JD today...

i couldn't agree more!
    10-10-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD