12-10-08 08:41 PM
78 1234
tools
    I'm an absolute addict to French Vanilla cappucino and I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte at StarBucks...however, I can't ever seem to fit a stop at StarBucks into my daily schedule...even though it's right down the road from my condo! It just never works out ):
    At least you still have a Starbucks!
    They got rid of almost all of them here in Oz

I love Hazelnut-flavoured beans from Gloria Jeans yum yum yum;
    11-24-08 05:36 PM
    I enjoy trying all types of coffee but if were talking about seasonal brews, I had a peppermint mocha for the first time. It was delicious!
    11-24-08 05:44 PM
    If flavored coffee's weren't popular, this thread would have died. Who am I to tell people what to drink? People ought to be able to have what they enjoy without some purist (snob) like me telling them what they oughta do. Enjoy the season everyone! (I know, there I go again, )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 11:50 PM
    I think I"m going to put in the extra effort next week and get myself a pumpkin spice latte at StarBucks. I...will..get out of bed earlier...!
    11-25-08 02:36 AM
    Mmm coffee. This is my favorite topic. There is a small coffee shop I go to every morning. Usually I'll get the vanilla nut cream (flavored beans, yes; not with syrup) or the Kona blend. Love the Kona... That's why I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks. Okay, not really, but everyone believes me when I say that.

But since there is only one location for my favorite coffee shop, and Starbucks is everywhere, I usually get a vanilla latte.

But this is for seasonal... I tried the espresso truffle at Starbucks last night... Loved it! And someone mentioned that salted caramel signature hot chocolate... I didn't like it. But the espresso truffle... I am in love.

11-25-08 09:15 AM
    That's it! They need a delivery service!

11-25-08 09:17 AM
    Great idea! I'll mention it to her today! It's the only place I found that I can actually drink their drip coffee. They brew 8 blends all day.

11-25-08 09:35 AM
    The Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate from Starbucks is awesome! It's made with 4 types of cocoa and the chocolate mixture is steamed rather than putting thick sauce in the bottom of the cup, that way you don't get a bunch of goop when you get to the bottom. It is flavoured with toffee-nut syrup, topped with: whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a "sea salt/cane sugar" mixture.

11-25-08 02:20 PM
    Wow; some of these java concoctions sound like they offer a bit more than mere caffeine...a dash of clogged arteries, a sprinkle of diabetes and a swirl of high blood pressure too.

Still...probably won't abate me from trying the salted caramel hot chocolate some of you guys are praising. :-)

11-25-08 03:32 PM
    Black coffee. Whatever brand, light, dark roast, whatever. As long as its still hot and brewed within the last day or two.

11-25-08 05:11 PM
    ok after talking to some of you, i tried the salted caramel hot chocolate--verrrrrry good! i like salty more than sweet so it was a nice combo! i usually don't get hot chocolates there but now i'm tempted to try the hazelnut one.

non-holiday season usual for me is an iced thai espresso.
    11-25-08 05:12 PM
    In Europe definitely eggnog latte, here pumpkin spice, or the new one I don't remember the name expresso something..
    11-25-08 06:53 PM
    Strong black coffe, any kind, but the salted caramel sounds good. I also enjoy chacolate covered expresso beans.
    11-26-08 07:54 PM
    i love caramel hot chocolate a lot. but i don't feel sleepy in the night if i have it more than once in a day, god knows why? anybody having this problem....
    11-26-08 08:39 PM
    I love pumpkin spice latte too. My normal is a Venti skinny quad vanilla latte
    11-26-08 08:45 PM
    Vanilla latte from Starbucks
    Regular cappucino
    Cold caramel machiatto from Starbucks

11-26-08 11:58 PM
    My wakeup drink from Starbucks is:
    Iced, quad, grande, five pump vanilla, soy, extra extra caramel, caramel machiatto!

11-27-08 01:15 AM
    Wow. And to think my dry iced, octagon, alto, macro, quasi-two-third pump saffron, goat milk, extra extra avocado, avocado machiavelli was crazy!

:-P

11-27-08 01:33 AM
    My wakeup drink from Starbucks is:
    Iced, quad, grande, five pump vanilla, soy, extra extra caramel, caramel machiatto!
    I would literally commit crimes against humanity if I had to say all that ish first
    thing in the morning just to get coffee.
    11-27-08 02:17 AM
    Guess I'll have to hit my local Starbucks tomorrow and see if they have that.. Sounds tasty.

The Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate from Starbucks is awesome! It's made with 4 types of cocoa and the chocolate mixture is steamed rather than putting thick sauce in the bottom of the cup, that way you don't get a bunch of goop when you get to the bottom. It is flavoured with toffee-nut syrup, topped with: whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a "sea salt/cane sugar" mixture.

11-27-08 11:48 AM
    I make a crap cup of coffee, too strong if I follow directions, or too diluted.

As for creamers (need it to make my coffee tolerable- lol), I loveee the hazelnut. Mmmm!!

11-27-08 12:24 PM
    Sounds like me when I used to follow directions.

I don't follow directions on coffee, I just put in as much as think is right to me. Usually strong is best, especially most mornings I wake up at 1am to be to work at 3am. But yeah either black, or cream with some sweetner.

I make a crap cup of coffee, too strong if I follow directions, or too diluted.

As for creamers (need it to make my coffee tolerable- lol), I loveee the hazelnut. Mmmm!!

11-27-08 12:57 PM
    I cannot function without coffee!!

In the summer-- dunkin donuts iced coffee - french vanilla
    Winter- Starbucks anything or dunkin donuts french vanilla HOT

Ever had WaWa coffee in the NJ/Philly area? Their coffee is surprisingly amazing!

I used to work at Starbucks in college for the free drinks! I miss that!!!
    11-27-08 09:44 PM
    I'm a simple type of dude.I walk in Starbucks and just say grande Coffee with cream,liquid sugar.
    11-28-08 09:45 AM
    I got my peppermint mocha finally...although, I'm sick and my voice is hoarse and they gave me a regular instead of a grande.
    11-28-08 09:53 AM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD