Okay! It's that time of the season when pumpkin spice and gingerbread and etc comes out! What are your favorite and what brand?
    11-23-08 10:16 AM
    Mine would be both haha but I drink the gingerbread latte and creams alot!
    11-23-08 10:17 AM
    Pumpkin Spice by Cofffee Mates Creamers or Gloria Jean's Coffee Beans in Hawaii Pumpkin Spice
    11-23-08 10:37 AM
    Pumpkin Spice by Cofffee Mates Creamers or Gloria Jean's Coffee Beans in Hawaii Pumpkin Spice

i never had the Hawaii Pumpkin Spice sounds good though!
    11-23-08 10:46 AM
    Anyone had a salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbuck's yet? Very good...
    11-23-08 10:51 AM
    Flavoered coffee! just teasing, 4 shot mocha's are my usual order. At home I change the coffee i drink -- this week its Mexican from the Villiage Roaster, a small coffee shop in Colorade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 11:24 AM
    Anyone had a salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbuck's yet? Very good...

I haven't yet but that does sound good! I just bought Keurig..ahh amazing
    11-23-08 11:59 AM
    @Exelant. Sounds like you know some good coffees! We have a local place that has A) the absolute best mochas you will ever find and I will stake a wager on that. And B) an organic dark Guatemala that is absolutely amazing! Comes from south san Francisco, a roaster called Mountanos bros. Sooo good.

11-23-08 12:05 PM
    i <3 the pumpkin spice latte! i've been wanting to try that salted caramel hot chocolate just because it sounds like a weird combo.

in the mornings i usually brew my own Kona coffee.
    11-23-08 01:01 PM
    i <3 the pumpkin spice latte! i've been wanting to try that salted caramel hot chocolate just because it sounds like a weird combo.

in the mornings i usually brew my own Kona coffee.
    It sounded weird to me at first, but it is tasty...
    11-23-08 01:29 PM
    In the mornings before work I just brew up for my thermos, whatever I have be it Colombian, regular, or whatever else is in the fridge. If I'm runing late for work or over slept.. I just have a cup of instant...

Weekends I'll just get something at Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks, whichever is closer to where I'm at.. No specific flavors for me though. Whatever sounds good at the moment.

I know I do love the pecan pie flavored my green mountain when I think of buying it.
    11-23-08 04:07 PM
    Kenya AA or Kona. Nothing flavored (why ruin good coffee )
    Nothing that requires more than 3 words to order and nothing
    from Starbucks, EVER!
    11-23-08 04:52 PM
    I am pretty picky, Greg. I only buy from a little roaster shop in town. They do a good job of finding the best beans from everywhere. Most of what I get is labeled organic, but one never knows. . I am pretty sure that when I buy something from them, it is what they say it is. I really have a taste for coffee grown at altitude, and this Mexican I got is really tasty. I'm not too sure they'll have it next time - like I said, they're picky. I also like a lighter roast for the caffeine, lol.

11-23-08 05:11 PM
    The other day I was late for work and stopped off at the local White Hen Pantry. And tried this interesting flavor... Brownie Toffee Crunch. That was the best cup I had in along time. I was almost ready to eat the cup afterwards.
    11-23-08 05:43 PM
    exelant if your travels ever bring you to CT try to put Daybreak
    Coffee Roasters
    in Glastonbury on your list of places to visit.

Excellent coffee, great atmosphere, attentive staff... I buy almost
    everything from Daybreak or Baronet in Hartford
    11-23-08 05:44 PM
    I will go wiyh Kona but we use 8 O'Clock ground fresh B4 brewing on a daily basis.
    11-23-08 05:45 PM
    I've only been to CT once AG. We Spent the day and a night in Mystic. I had the best stuffed lobster dinner I have ever tasted at a restaurant by the wharf. It was hard to finish it all there was so much. I found out later it was an adventurous choice for a tourist, but when in Rome, lol.

I visit my Mom in Vermont and drive down to visit a Brother in NY every couple of years, so who knows? I'll definitely look you up if we come that way.

Mike

11-23-08 06:13 PM
    I actually roast my own on my back porch in a specially modified popcorn popper. Nothing like a strong cup of freshly roasted, ground coffee
    11-23-08 10:33 PM
    11-23-08 10:59 PM
    ^Hahahaha^ too bad the sign is on the flavoring bottle tray. Friends don't let friends drink flavored coffee.lol.

11-24-08 02:40 AM
    I'm an absolute addict to French Vanilla cappucino and I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte at StarBucks...however, I can't ever seem to fit a stop at StarBucks into my daily schedule...even though it's right down the road from my condo! It just never works out ):
    11-24-08 03:00 AM
    That "starbucks" sticker cracked me up. That was awesome.

11-24-08 06:23 AM
    hot and black...can't possibly have it any other way...
    11-24-08 06:32 AM
    Just like I have mine usually, on occasion I'll add some sweetner especially for that extra pickup early am.

hot and black...can't possibly have it any other way...
    11-24-08 07:38 AM
    Hey now...there's nothing wrong with a little flavored coffee.

However there is something horribly wrong with people willing to dish out $2+ for poison that happens to loosely be called 'coffee'. ;-).

11-24-08 11:59 AM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD