The Coffee Lounge-no-coffee-hulk-sad.jpg
    I'm told there's a massive number of Mobile Nations coffee junkies here and about.
    If you enjoy that pot of heaven on a daily basis this may be the place you would like to type your thoughts about the popular bean.
    I'm almost sure many other coffee drinkers would like to see and read your thoughts about the drink that saves the world on a daily basis.
    So let us see your what and where when it comes down to coffee which as far as I'm concerned is at the top of every day.

Get ready...get set...go crazy!
    Have fun!
    (unabashedly stolen from guytronic on AC)
    BigBadWulf and beignetdust like this.
    12-30-16 01:25 PM
    I is luvs coffee too sea?

Yous need too avid thees beens sea eh?

The Coffee Lounge-28342584-branch-purple-grape-fruit-cartoon-style-funny-smile-isolated-white-backgr.jpg

They is not gud fur yous sea eh? an thays is snot being proper coffin been sea eh?
    12-30-16 01:59 PM
    {face palm} ^
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-30-16 07:17 PM
    I love coffee. I like to grind coffee and use a French press. But when I feel lazy I use a Keurig. I try different brands of coffee. But I do like the Nescaffe 3 n 1 I buy at the local Asian store. It's an instant coffee mix that has the Coffee cream and sugar all in one self serve packet. You just add hot water.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 12:24 AM
    I earbye deeklare that I is claimin diskorimmination gainst hus brandy dwinkers sea eh?
    02-12-17 01:38 PM
    I live in Canada and its time for roll up the rim to win ... so I'm a tims guy for the month . But normally I get my coffee beans shipped from Mexico or the Dominican. I met some great people there. I have a Mexican friend who sends me care packages. Lol they do a great blend of coffee and spice. Almost tastes like cinnamon in the fine grind he sends. Like the guy above when I am lazy I use my father's day gift (keurig). Otherwise I like trying different blends
    02-13-17 04:57 PM
    I earbye deeklare that I is claimin diskorimmination gainst hus brandy dwinkers sea eh?
    Thanks for your service old man. I see you have a Navy Cross. I salute you! Oh, by the way ...I grind my own beans too. Love my Espresso very strong sans sugar or milk/cream.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-13-17 06:05 PM
    I grind my own beans and love a nice cup of espresso or a cup of Americano.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-13-17 07:54 PM
    I average 6 freshly ground espressos a day.
    sad_old_man, shaleem and john_v like this.
    02-13-17 11:16 PM
    I wish I could get my caffeine addiction under control like you. I have two pots of coffee every morning before 6:30 am then off to work. Where I stop along the way at local tim Hortons (not for espresso) get two xl with 2 cream. Have another at 10am first break. A couple more at lunch. Hit up the local Brewed awakening for double shot macchiato at 3 . Head back for another cup of tims on the way home and bring the misses a tea....lame tea.. I hit up the brewer to brew a pot while I have supper so it's nice and strong when I finish . Then I will get lazy and try random k cups in my keurig watching hockey if there's nobody helping me drink bud. Bottom line... I'm gonna have a heart attack. Gotta get it under control cause if I go more than 2 hours I get migraines from withdraw... why did coffee have to be so damn good?
    BigBadWulf and john_v like this.
    02-14-17 06:33 AM
    I wish I could get my caffeine addiction under control like you. I have two pots of coffee every morning before 6:30 am then off to work. Where I stop along the way at local tim Hortons (not for espresso) get two xl with 2 cream. Have another at 10am first break. A couple more at lunch. Hit up the local Brewed awakening for double shot macchiato at 3 . Head back for another cup of tims on the way home and bring the misses a tea....lame tea.. I hit up the brewer to brew a pot while I have supper so it's nice and strong when I finish . Then I will get lazy and try random k cups in my keurig watching hockey if there's nobody helping me drink bud. Bottom line... I'm gonna have a heart attack. Gotta get it under control cause if I go more than 2 hours I get migraines from withdraw... why did coffee have to be so damn good?
    How the hell do you sleep?
    02-14-17 08:11 AM
    Use to consume an undefined quantity, servicing the equipment for years, but cut back due to headaches. Dang stuff is worse than heroin!
    john_v likes this.
    02-14-17 08:13 AM
    How the hell do you sleep?
    I surprisingly have no troubles sleeping. Coffee doesnt affect my sleep. I usually drink a double cup before heading to bed. Caffeine doesn't affect everyone the same. It weirdly calms me. But the amount I have been drinking for the past ten years probably built my tolerance. The withdraw is worse than anything else. Last time I drove across Canada I suffered I won't do it without a big thermos full of Java next time. You never know how long you will have to drive with nothing at all (Saskatchewan) lonely place . Lol
    middbrew and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-14-17 08:38 AM
    That's cos yous is a big ruffy tuffy wulf sea eh?................ but I nose yous is reely soft an kuddly on the hinside sea eh?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-14-17 11:15 AM
    Thanks for your service old man. I see you have a Navy Cross. I salute you! Oh, by the way ...I grind my own beans too. Love my Espresso very strong sans sugar or milk/cream.
    I thank you for your service and would gladly have any type of coffee with anyone who has worn the emblem you have displayed. "I accept all challenges involved with this profession. Forever shall I strive to maintain the tremendous reputation of those who went before me"

shaleem, BigBadWulf and john_v like this.
    02-14-17 11:30 AM
    Not my cup of tea... pun intended of course :lol:

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 12:23 PM
    That's cos yous is a big ruffy tuffy wulf sea eh?................ but I nose yous is reely soft an kuddly on the hinside sea eh?
    Somebody's begging for an infraction!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-14-17 10:47 PM
    I is gonned sea eh?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-15-17 06:53 AM
    Knot ear know moor sea eh?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-15-17 06:54 AM
    How did I miss this thread? Been involved in a similar thread over at android central. Glad to see one here.

Here's a few of my coffee pics

02-15-17 03:41 PM
    Last night's coffee
    Attached Thumbnails The Coffee Lounge-tmp_10236-img_20170214_202415250288473499.jpg  
    john_v and shaleem like this.
    02-15-17 05:33 PM
    Hmmm, which mug to use?

BigBadWulf and shaleem like this.
    02-16-17 07:17 AM
    The one that makes the coffee taste better and looks more bada$$ of course, the CB mugs are the only ones that are worth drinking from lol

Posted Via Passport with CB10 app
    john_v likes this.
    02-17-17 12:07 PM
    It was a no-brainer mainly because the CB mug held more coffee
    Sigewif likes this.
    02-17-17 12:10 PM
    It was a no-brainer mainly because the CB mug held more coffee
    Sometimes more is better and this is one of those times
    02-17-17 03:14 PM
132 123 ...