12-12-09 06:39 AM
69 123
tools
    I picked up a copy too

PSN : Back-space

The guns are still crap. Why do they even add M203's? Try using a .50 with a silencer. Took 3 shots to the chest to kill someguy. Hey *******... The bullet is still a half inch in diameter. That thing would tear you apart.
    GTA 4 - Still the best game to date
    11-14-09 12:57 AM
    No I didn't. Where did you see them?
    At the very beginning when you get done showing the locals how to aim down the sights and shoot and throw grenades etc there's a couple of guys sitting around and the black dude has a curve and on the very first mission when you're shooting across the river if you go to the stairs before you're supposed to there's three guys sitting there and one of them has a curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 06:55 PM
    At the very beginning when you get done showing the locals how to aim down the sights and shoot and throw grenades etc there's a couple of guys sitting around and the black dude has a curve and on the very first mission when you're shooting across the river if you go to the stairs before you're supposed to there's three guys sitting there and one of them has a curve

Ah, I did see this one just didn't pay enough attention to the phone itself.

Well I officially hate this game as much as COD4. I'm just not good enough to play the multiplayer and have any fun, I just get continually raped every game. I'll admit, I lose my temper pretty easily and give up but it's just not worth it. I don't have fun playing online- so I won't. They've got a ranking system; why not use it to seperate players by rank so the games are more enjoyable for everyone?

The campaign is good tho.
    11-16-09 07:20 AM
    Ah, I did see this one just didn't pay enough attention to the phone itself.

Well I officially hate this game as much as COD4. I'm just not good enough to play the multiplayer and have any fun, I just get continually raped every game. I'll admit, I lose my temper pretty easily and give up but it's just not worth it. I don't have fun playing online- so I won't. They've got a ranking system; why not use it to seperate players by rank so the games are more enjoyable for everyone?
    The campaign is good tho.
    I agree. They should have a group where you can go all vs all or 1-10,11-20 and so on so that you play those at your level when first starting out. Love the campaign as well, and funny catch with those berries I would never have thought.
    11-16-09 10:02 AM
    Well I'm sure it would be easy enough to do. Use everyone's global rank instead of their prestige rank because that really doesn't mean anything. I and my 2 roommates all play on the same gamertag and on COD4, we were gold crossed, prestiged all the way up and we still sucked.

But the global rank is pretty accurate. Seperate people into groups by like 15-20,000 at a time but also give people the option to select which group to play with... to a certain extent. If you're ranked in the top 20,000 players, you should not be able to play with anyone ranked over say 75,000 because it wouldn't be fair to the people just trying to play for fun, not points or rank.

But forget it, it's not gonna happen. Just pisses me off that this should be easily implemented into a game I really want to play- but can't.
    11-16-09 10:25 AM
    Well I'm sure it would be easy enough to do. Use everyone's global rank instead of their prestige rank because that really doesn't mean anything. I and my 2 roommates all play on the same gamertag and on COD4, we were gold crossed, prestiged all the way up and we still sucked.

But the global rank is pretty accurate. Seperate people into groups by like 15-20,000 at a time but also give people the option to select which group to play with... to a certain extent. If you're ranked in the top 20,000 players, you should not be able to play with anyone ranked over say 75,000 because it wouldn't be fair to the people just trying to play for fun, not points or rank.

But forget it, it's not gonna happen. Just pisses me off that this should be easily implemented into a game I really want to play- but can't.
    Ya I think that certain things should happen with the multi on cod 4...
    1st rank should be affected like halo where you move up and down not just up. Anyone with time on their hands that sucks can be the highest ranking.
    2nd like you are saying a way to differentiate players into groups.
    11-16-09 10:33 AM
    Well my roommates Xbox finally crapped out last night. How did I know it would be during the biggest week in video games all year?

That's everyone I know with an Xbox, how f****d up is that? Every single person I've known to buy an Xbox (about 25, including myself) has had it stop working in one way or another. I went thru FIVE before I gave up on them. I was a loyal customer from day one, got it on 11/22/2005 and just continued to think "well, they're just working the bugs out."

And yet Microsoft continues to sell units... unbelievable.

I swear it's a conspiracy, it's a fool proof plan to make money. Provide a product people want badly enough and make sure it doesn't work and they'll continue coming back and throwing their money away. Just like the car industry.

So I'll probably buy the game for PS3... and get signed out of the Playstation Network every hour, on the hour. So basically no online play.

I'm on the verge of swearing off video games forever.
    11-17-09 08:11 AM
    That sucks! It just stopped turning on or is it red ring or what? I've had an xbox original for 6 years now(only play old madden on it) and my 360 for just over 2 years with no issues... That sucks.
    11-17-09 08:25 AM
    Not the red ring, it's the notorious disc read error. Any game disc you put in, the Xbox will tell you it's an unsupported format.

Basically it will no longer play any game discs. Literally everything else works fine, movies/dvd's, Netflix, even arcade games. But no disc-based games.

Ironic, isn't it? A game console that does everything but play games.

My last Xbox (the 5th one) had the same problem. Of course that is not covered under their extended warranty, only the red ring issues. So they tried to charge me $120.00 to fix their piece of s**t and I gave up. I sank over a thousand dollars into a 360, had 4 wireless controllers, almost 25 games, bunch of other accessories... and they just didn't (and still don't) care. Customer loyalty means nothing to them, their customer service is deplorable, emotionless morons with a 5th grade education reading scripts to people pissed off because over HALF of the product they released to the public is no more than a glorified paperweight.

I HATE Microsoft with a passion. I will never, NEVER buy another one of their products again.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 11-17-09 at 08:39 AM.
    11-17-09 08:36 AM
    I feel your pain man, that's why I bought my xbox from bestbuy and their warranty. Anything happens just go return it and get a new one no question ask.

11-17-09 09:16 AM
    I'll tell my buddy to go there first because he's going to buy another one very soon. He can either pay $100 to get it fixed or $200 on a new one.

Yet again, another way they make money. Why get it fixed when you can just buy a new one and save your hard drive?
    11-17-09 09:28 AM
    Tell ur buddy to buy from bestbuy and get the warranty. I took 3 xbox back 2 had the red ring and the other had a broken dvd drive wouldn't read anything.

Back on the mw2 subject. Boy this game is too easy to get killed or too easy to kill. Guess its kinda like real life situation. In mw and waw the highest kills I got was 117. On mw2 it's hard to get pass 80. Maps have too many windows. My favorite mp gamemode is demolition. You guys should try it. Its hella fun

11-18-09 10:35 AM
    I like the big team games with like 8+ people... I hate how easy some kills are like being shot in the foot 25 times and dying
    11-18-09 10:37 AM
    I was just playing. We've discovered it's more effective to aim low. I use the FAL assault rifle and it takes 2 or 3 shots to the face to kill someone, 4 or 5 to the chest, or 4 or 5 to the knees.... Stupid programers mustn't shoot too often... It's irritating that people just walk through bullets. All my .50 does is tell them I can see them. 2 shots to the chest with a .50? I'd like to see the guy who could take that. They should pay Rockstar to program this. Now THAT would be a game
    11-18-09 10:37 PM
    I was just playing. We've discovered it's more effective to aim low. I use the FAL assault rifle and it takes 2 or 3 shots to the face to kill someone, 4 or 5 to the chest, or 4 or 5 to the knees.... Stupid programers mustn't shoot too often... It's irritating that people just walk through bullets. All my .50 does is tell them I can see them. 2 shots to the chest with a .50? I'd like to see the guy who could take that. They should pay Rockstar to program this. Now THAT would be a game
    It would be nice to see a .50 just tear someone in half wouldnt it" I hate that when sniping you'll have a perfect shot hit them in the neck and they just run away... Oh well I'm playin MW1 for now...
    11-19-09 08:41 AM
    the only thing i hate about this game and mw1 is the grenades and the flashbang. everytime you spawn u get hit wit a flashbang or grenades.
    11-19-09 01:30 PM
    Really? I think it just depends like not everytime but I've spawned in front of people and been stabbed in the back and im like w0w that sh*t was fair.
    11-19-09 01:36 PM
    Well... I'll start by saying I'm officially addicted to the MW2 multiplayer now. Sure there are still some things I don't like about it but games seem more balanced now, I can actually play a string of games without losing my temper and destroying a controller.

My roommates and I have had this game since MW1 came out to see who can pull off the most awesome "Rambo move." Jumping off a roof and knifing someone, basically killing someone in an awesome manner, you know... something totally badass.

Well last night I upped the ante by pulling off one of the sweetest shots ever. I know some of you won't believe but I don't care, it's the truth.

On Afghan (the level in the desert with crashed airplane and a cliff right above it) I was playing with my favorite new class (FAMAS with noob-tube and holographic sight, Ranger akimbo, stopping power and commando perks) I was standing next to the airplane across form the big cliff, the airplane was to my left. I was apporximately 200 yards from the cliff, saw a guy walk up about to snipe me.

I turned around to my roommate and his brother standing behind the couch and called it. I said "Watch this ****..."

Pulled out the noob tube, aimed and pulled the trigger... headshot. It was awesome.

If anyone wants to play this weekend, I'm sure I or my roomates will be on all weekend, XBL gamertag Raddlazer or Gator008.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 12-14-09 at 09:32 AM.
    12-11-09 01:03 PM
    I'm still loving the game, it's probably the most diverse and well balanced COD to date, besides those bloody awful akimbo shotguns with the range of an assault rifle.
    My only other gripes relate to the matchmaking and party system, it's a joke, trying to join a game as a party with mates can take 10 attempts to get into the same game. If I'm playing alone online against randoms then the game is fine until about 2100 GMT when everyone else becomes bulletproof, all my guns morph into airsoft guns incapable of killing, the killcam suddenly begins to display some alternate reality and everyone I'm against is suddenly a whining 12 year old, yes, it would appear that 2100 GMT is about when America comes online en masse.

I've nothing against America, and it wasn't such a huge issue with COD4 (and no issue at all with WaW's local host search) but many nights it's enough to drive me to switching off the xbox in anger, especially as the game seems to pick the least appropriate host every time (for example, 11 brits in a lobby, one American joins they will always seem to end up host, giving them a huge advantage against the rest of the lobby sat halfway around the world.)

Guess that turned into a bit of a rant, but no videogame has ever annoyed me this much before, I hope they sort it out as when this game is good it's very good.

12-12-09 06:39 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD