I just watched an episode of the closer on DVR and I swear she answered a Sprint branded BB9670 at in the last minutes of the episode. I don't really pay much attention to show so I don't know if there was a better view of the BB earlier or if she's had it on multiple episodes. Has anyone else seen this? Has it been discussed? I'll definately be aware next week (this week) a pay more attention to her phone conversations. The episode was "Heart Attack".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by greeneink; 08-12-10 at 07:16 PM.
    08-12-10 07:13 PM
    I don't watch the show but if she was that's awesome news. Probably means yhe phone is coming soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 05:39 PM
    you know i think i saw that too, was it the scene where she was rambling in her purse to get the phone in a conference room? if so i dont know if it was. I think it was a little to wide for a blackberry clamshell, i think it looked like the LG lotus which is also a qwerty clamshell, but i may be wrong and hope it was the blackberry, that would have been really cool.
    08-17-10 10:57 AM
    It was the same episode with the other two cops using 4G EVOs. I thought it was the Lotus, too, but it had the frets like the Tour/Bold. The show appears to be a big Sprint commercial, YMMV
    08-21-10 10:35 AM