I'm taking a spring course and my professor had rhetorically asked a question "Who has a BlackBerry?" because we were discussing how technology can put us into defining groups. In the heat of the moment, I felt this surge of pride in me and my hand shot up as if she were actually asking us who had one. Lol it was a bit embarrassing because I sit near the front but thankfully she said "Oh! That's okay we can turn this into a poll." haha

I told my friends and they said I have BlackBerry pride so I just thought I'd share the moment with fellow crackberrians. Has anyone else ever done something like this

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:47 PM
    I'm taking a spring course and my professor had rhetorically asked a question "Who has a BlackBerry?" because we were discussing how technology can put us into defining groups. In the heat of the moment, I felt this surge of pride in me and my hand shot up as if she were actually asking us who had one. Lol it was a bit embarrassing because I sit near the front but thankfully she said "Oh! That's okay we can turn this into a poll." haha

I told my friends and they said I have BlackBerry pride so I just thought I'd share the moment with fellow crackberrians. Has anyone else ever done something like this

Posted via CB10
    Of course, but that's why we have Rehab here at CrackBerry!
    crazeee4u likes this.
    05-07-13 08:58 PM
    Welcome to rehab crazeee4u
    BergerKing and crazeee4u like this.
    05-07-13 09:04 PM
    Hahaha thanks! I knew you guys would understand HAHHA

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-08-13 02:14 PM
    I did this in my math class when the teacher asked out of curiosity. My hand quickly went up... Sadly only one other person's hand went up though
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-08-13 10:18 PM