Hey Guys, I currently have comcast and saw an ad for Clear Internet and thought I'd check them out. I spoke to a rep and they said they use 4G. I am skeptical that they can compare to my current speeds. Has anyone used them before? What do you think?
    11-03-09 09:38 PM
    I use clear and the speed isn't bad pretty comprable to comcast. Sometimes my wireless router doesn't get along with the modem but that's only happened twice I think, just have to reset the router and it's back to normal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 08:53 AM
    I have Comcast and the speeds in my area (Jackson, MS) are not that great. I will say I hate Comcast for other reasons too so I am somewhat biased.

I've never heard of Clear Internet but at least in my case, I would give it a try. Comcast has a monopoly on the cable internet service here so I really don't have any other options besides DSL.
    11-04-09 09:24 AM
    I have Comcast and the speeds in my area (Jackson, MS) are not that great. I will say I hate Comcast for other reasons too so I am somewhat biased.

I've never heard of Clear Internet but at least in my case, I would give it a try. Comcast has a monopoly on the cable internet service here so I really don't have any other options besides DSL.
    Clear is completely wireless so you won't need to use the comcast lines. So it may be an option for you.
    11-04-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD