A ****ing hate them! Until yesterday, I didn't mind most of them. Only a couple were ***holes to me. Up until yesterday, only 1 or 2 were dumb enough to just keep driving past bus stops when people, including myself, were ready to get off. Still doesn't stop when people scream at him, finally someone went right up to him and told him to stop. But yesterday p*ssed me right off. I got on the bus, and paid the exact fare ($1.75). I started walking to find a place to sit, or stand as the bus was quite full. All of a sudden the d*ck of a bus driver calls me back to the front saying I need another quarter. So I started thinking it got raised to being a $2.00 fare. But he just thought I paid $1.50. I argued with him that I paid the full fare. He wouldn't believe me at all, like a ****ing dumb***. So he tried kicking me off, I wasn't getting off without him giving me my money back. (Not that I'm poor, it was the fact that I paid the full fare and he tried kicking me off) After I wouldn't get off, because he wouldn't give me my money back, he used his radio to talk to the other bus drivers and people at the transit place and asked them to get the cops to where he was. I absolutely encouraged that. He had no reason to call the cops, I did, so he was just helping me out. Then something I didn't want to happen, happened. A little girl came up with a quarter from some older lady so we could get going. He radio'd in that he didn't need the cops anymore and told me that I'm never allowed on the bus again. Today, I'm waiting at the same stop (It's nice out so I'm going to walk home) and I'm going to throw a nice big snow/ice ball at him while everyone is getting on. Anyone that reads this rant, I appreciate it. I just really needed to blow off some steam about this situation.
    02-11-11 06:07 AM
    I expect you'll soon report being arrested for assault... by snowball.
    02-11-11 06:38 AM
    by reading this and knowing thatan assault is pending...are we accomplices??? help us SCrid!!!
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 02-11-11 at 08:58 AM.
    02-11-11 08:50 AM
    Dont forget to put a quarter in that snowball.
    Btw...how old are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by GG1; 02-11-11 at 03:10 PM.
    02-11-11 03:07 PM
    A cheap car perhaps? Maybe even a used scooter. Id rather suffer the cold on a bike than use public transportation.

02-12-11 10:00 AM
    A cheap car perhaps? Maybe even a used scooter. Id rather suffer the cold on a bike than use public transportation.

I don't think you grasp the cold in Saskatchewan
    The Average Winter Temperatures are -10F in the largest 2 cities.

you don't want to be on a scooter in those temps
    02-12-11 10:51 AM
    by reading this and knowing thatan assault is pending...are we accomplices??? help us SCrid!!!
    Hahaha
    There's no legal duty to act to prevent a crime in common law (some states require reporting child molestation and similar), but check your local statutes to be sure

I had the opposite happen a month ago - I bought a day pass, I rode 4 buses and none of them stamped the thing so I still have a day pass I can use to go all over Utah (not that I'd want to ).

I can't imagine making such a big scene over a quarter - I'd tell him I already paid the full fare, and if he called me a liar I'd put another quarter in and ask for the name and number of his supervisor (and get it on my phone when he refused to give it to me), and call them to report him for harassment.

After spending 4 hours to get 70 miles on public transit from the airport to my apartment, THIS.
    02-12-11 04:40 PM
    I had the opposite happen a month ago - I bought a day pass, I rode 4 buses and none of them stamped the thing so I still have a day pass I can use to go all over Utah (not that I'd want to ).
    I hope you don't live anywhere near Tooele. Worst place in the world.

02-12-11 10:32 PM

Minority Report.

02-13-11 01:30 PM
    I hope you don't live anywhere near Tooele. Worst place in the world.

Ahhh, but Tooele has that wonderful aroma of copper smelt that will take your breath away... at least when copper was worth something they did. That, mixed with the waft off the salt lake made for an abrupt wake up after sleeping your way across the salt flats.
    02-14-11 06:22 AM
    Ive never been on a city bus... have no idea how the system operates and if I were left to get around on a bus, forget it.
    02-18-11 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD