SO ... i have a little future CB abuser on the way... he'll be here in less than 2 months...
    and i can't decide whether I want him to be circumcised or not.

My wife doesn't... but mainly because she thinks it looks weird on babies... she says "he'll look like a little MAN" ...to which I respond "he IS a little man"

I mainly want him to be just so he can be like daddy! lol
    I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason though.
    Partly also because I just think being uncut looks "weird" (no disrespect)... but that's just because I'm not used to seeing that.
    I just don't want him to be confused when he sees my hardware, and notices his is different... or feel different ... or weird. I dunno.

plus Jesus did it and he was kewl! lol

what do you guys think?
    03-23-08 12:55 PM
    circumcise. far less chance of penile infection type things.
    03-23-08 01:01 PM
    Chop it now... So he won't remember the agony of getting chopped in his no no spot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 01:10 PM
    Circumcise, its easier for children to keep clean on there own. When your uncircumcise there are more steps needed to clean it to avoid affection. Also some people do think its a little werid. From a woman's point of view, it can be a deal breaker. So do him a favor and do it.

03-23-08 01:10 PM
    circumcise. far less chance of penile infection type things.
    Bingo, exactly.
    Chop it now... So he won't remember the agony of getting chopped in his no no spot.
    Well, yeah...that too.
    03-23-08 01:16 PM
    I agree with everyone here. Best to do it now.
    03-23-08 01:27 PM
    For sure do it right away, that would be horrible to go thru when he is older!!!! My son had it done in the hospital before we were released.
    03-23-08 01:33 PM
    OMG!!! Do it!!! No questions asked =]
    03-23-08 01:35 PM
    Here's the question.....have you ever seen it uncut? It looks like an elephant trunk. DO IT! He will thank you later!

M

03-23-08 01:56 PM
    My cousin had his cut when he was just a baby. For religious reasons. But I think its better when they are babies to do it and get it over with.

03-23-08 02:26 PM
    If you do it do it ASAP..
    03-23-08 02:33 PM
    How about yes for hygene purposes. Who needs all of the foreskin with bad ****** liquids trapped and you can't clean it hence turning into herpes simplex 14 and everything else!!! Help the child out. Let him get clipped, it will help him in the future.

03-23-08 02:38 PM
    I say do it I have 2 sons and they are both circumcized my ex husband is not and he had to constantly clean it.

03-23-08 02:59 PM
    I say do it I have 2 sons and they are both circumcized my ex husband is not and he had to constantly clean it.

when you say constantly.. do you mean more than during his routine 1 or 2 showers a day?
    03-23-08 03:00 PM
    I think its a good idea, the people who I have known that don't do usually have some issue when they are older and have to get it done anyway (my Dad). Not to say it will happen, but it seems like you reduce the chance of issues.

***Though being cut myself I often wonder what the other side of the looking glass is like.:confused:
    03-23-08 03:06 PM
    I agree with brownieangel23..the child can get an "affection" . Also if you need a good foreskin snipper you should try Rabbi Jacob Joshua Rothsteinbergskone 5, His methods are a little wacky and unorthodox but he snips that bad boy like a pro.

oh, also Vision i wouldn't say on this public forum that your son might see your hardware, thats kinda weird and creepy....

..this post is all in good fun, no need to get anyones panties in a bunch...
    03-23-08 03:17 PM
    Just do it! too many reasons to, not enough not to.

Regards.
    03-23-08 03:27 PM
    I'm kind of opposed to the idea, BUT I do know 2 guys who had to get snipped in high school for health reasons and OMG they were in agony. I don't have any kids but if I did, I think I'd get it done when they were babies, just in case!
    03-23-08 04:21 PM
    I would say to do it. Besides being like daddy, it's to stay healthy like daddy. Less chances for infections
    03-23-08 04:44 PM
    Go for it! it seems to be the operative thing to do. Do it asap, dare I say, chop chop?

lol
    03-23-08 06:18 PM
    *someone please remind me not to solicit advice on vasectomy surgery here* :-)

03-23-08 06:25 PM
    Okay this is relatively personal, but I comfortable with who I am.

I am "half-cut."

Meaning, mine doesn't look like an elephant trunk, and I do not have increased chances of getting infections or anything like that. About once a day I generally wash it other than my normal shower, but that's usually AFTER sex. Besides, I don't really care for those juices on the rest of my junk anyway.

But, I still gots the foreskin, and let me tell you... Every woman I've been with has always commented how "different" it felt. In a good way ;-)

Just something to think about.
    03-23-08 06:34 PM
    Honestly, I don't know why crackberry just wont let us post pictures of our man goods and parade them on the forum! If you really want to gain insight, I think it'd be the best way hahaha .
    03-23-08 06:41 PM
    This post is certainly "cutting edge" Do it now if you must, though I would never have it done to my own children. What next, chop off your baby's small toes to lessen the risk of athletes foot?

03-23-08 06:45 PM
    Well, personally I have always thought I was mad about that having been done, when it is not necessary. But, while in the Army, a friend had it done as an adult. After, I asked him now that he had been both, would he recommend it. He said no question, it is better, and was what he preferred.

Patrick

03-23-08 06:49 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD