I have been using Firefox mostly and for some webpages IE8.
    I'm happy with Firefox but for some reasons some webpages doesn't work correctly so I use IE.
    Anyone has experience with Chrome, what do you think, should I move to Chrome or stay with Fire?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-11 12:59 AM

Well, no.

Try Chrome. It will take some getting used to. Seems no one browser works perfect for every page. Keep an arsenal at your disposal.
    09-23-11 07:00 AM
    I like Aurora (Firefox beta), but as Trucky said, there really isn't a be all end all browser.
    09-23-11 10:50 AM
    I prefer Chrome myself (holdover from when all I had was a netbook) although I have firefox installed as well.
    Try both, they're free
    09-23-11 12:14 PM
    I have all 3 installed, but all are diferent and take some time to get use to them.
    Now that I use Firefox as my main browser, when I open IE seems so weird and kind of hard to find what you want quickly.
    Well... I will keep Mozilla as my main and keep other 2 just in case I need them.
    Thank for your inputs.

09-23-11 01:26 PM
    For me I can say that I was a bit disappointment with the development for Firefox. When it came out it was fast. Then it became more bloatware and was so slow. Even IE8 was faster. Now I've switched mostly to Chrome and that thing is flying and most of the webpages work great. Loading times are very fast.

I love Chrome. But as trucky said. Keep a couple of browsers at your disposal. You'll Chrome.
    09-23-11 04:17 PM
    Opera for Adsense (it will NOT load in firefox), chrome for when pages behave erradically with opera or firefox, firefox for everything now.

Opera's adblockers seem to let most of the ads sneak through and it annoys me. Also, what I enjoy in opera and firefox, is loading of multiple tabs at the same time without making everything else unusable or "frozen" until they've all loaded (chrome/chromium users can agree).

09-23-11 11:11 PM