Hey everyone, just looking for some ideas of what Christmas gifts everyone is getting their significant other. List em thanks!
    11-23-10 11:42 AM
    She WAS gonna get me an ipad, till we found out that TJ Maxx only got 80 of them sent to the whole chain and the chance that we will actually be able to get one of those 399 bad boys is pretty slim.
    11-23-10 11:57 AM
    Hey everyone, just looking for some ideas of what Christmas gifts everyone is getting their significant other. List em thanks!
    U can a buy childhood boardgames or toys for them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 12:02 PM
    Rumor on the Street is toys r us will be selling a 150$ android tablet. That would be a GREAT gift IMHO.
    11-23-10 12:14 PM
    My birthday is Feb 10th, which would be right around Playbook time. Perhaps! We'll have tax money then too.
    11-23-10 02:01 PM
    Flu shots

10char
    11-23-10 04:37 PM
    No significant other in my life again this year (don't have time or patience for one), it's just me, myself, and I to worry about. The past two years I've got myself a Storm for Christmas, but it's not looking very good for that this year. I'm hoping by February 29 (err the 28th...) for a birthday present to myself though.

So my list this year is for my time playing in the snow

Ride DH2 Snowboard
    Ride Contraband Bindings

I've already emailed my list to santa, and I've been extra good this year, so I think it's looking pretty good...
    11-23-10 10:14 PM
    Probably getting myself a better digital camera, mine jams and doesnt fully extend (was a hand me down), but it takes brilliant photos just have to keep fiddling with the zoom to get it to extend.

11-24-10 05:15 AM
    9780 if it will arrive here in the Philippines! lol
    11-24-10 06:07 AM
    Probably getting myself a better digital camera, mine jams and doesnt fully extend (was a hand me down), but it takes brilliant photos just have to keep fiddling with the zoom to get it to extend.

You do realize....
    11-24-10 06:48 AM
    I'll be getting textbooks
    I'm gonna try and put off my Christmas gift till the Playbook comes out; it worked for my birthday and my 9650.

11-24-10 09:23 AM
    For the hard to buy for person. Try this, It's now a collectors items.
    11-24-10 10:37 AM
    This is the first xmas for 3ys where I'll have a significant other to buy for. I'm getting him a computer game, a rugby shirt and some tickets to the rugby. IMO if you buy around their interests you can't go far wrong!

11-24-10 02:14 PM
    I just got Melissa (my significant other) a Nook, which is Barnes & Nobles eReader. They got a certified pre owned first gens for 99 at the B&N site. IF you like lines the 2nd gen (which is VERY similar) will be a door buster at Best Buy for 99 (regular price 149) on Black Friday. She won't know the difference and I don't like lines.
    11-24-10 08:45 PM
    Me and the wife don't spend a lot of money on each other during Christmas time, more so on the kiddos...and once again they made out like bandits....

I am getting my wife some Polo boots she wants, the new kid Rock CD and socks....she loves socks!

Me, all I asked for was a new leather wallet as the money clip isn't my thing anymore.

Would like some Cleveland Browns tickets as I have yet to make it to the newish stadium, lol!

I like giving better than receiving.....zing!

11-28-10 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD