This is for all Christian women out there with a blackberry looking to make wonderful platonic friendships! Able to fellowship with each other about everything and anything! All women over 18 welcome!! I look forward to meeting any and all of you! My pin- 318819CD

Jen
    01-18-09 04:46 PM
    This is for all Christian women out there with a blackberry looking to make wonderful platonic friendships! Able to fellowship with each other about everything and anything! All women over 18 welcome!! I look forward to meeting any and all of you! My pin- 318819CD

Jen
    If you want to discuss "anything" and "everything" then why only include christian women?

Weird.

01-18-09 07:09 PM
    Why not just say all women with a bikini wax?

claire
    01-18-09 08:22 PM
    Why not just say all women with a bikini wax?

claire
    LOLOL Good One!

It should have read like this! :

"This is for all Bikini Waxed women with a blackberry looking to make wonderful platonic friendships! Able to fellowship with each other about everything and anything! All women over 18 welcome!! I look forward to meeting any and all of you! "
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-19-09 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Couldn't Help Myself!! :D
    01-19-09 10:06 AM
    LOLOL Good One!

It should have read like this! :

"This is for all Bikini Waxed women with a blackberry looking to make wonderful platonic friendships! Able to fellowship with each other about everything and anything! All women over 18 welcome!! I look forward to meeting any and all of you! "
    Both of you need to grow up.
    01-19-09 02:56 PM
    Both of you need to grow up.
    Because Growing Up Really Does Make the World A Better Place.
    01-19-09 03:20 PM
    I am growing up....every year
    01-19-09 06:36 PM
    If you want to discuss "anything" and "everything" then why only include christian women?

Weird.

Why is it weird? Perhaps she wants to discuss any and everything...from a Christian perspective.
    01-19-09 09:36 PM
    Why is it weird? Perhaps she wants to discuss any and everything...from a Christian perspective.
    Well why not from a Hindu or Budhist or Scientology perspective

claire
    01-20-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD