I am a cheeze-it person all the way... Just can't get use to cheese nips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 11:37 PM
    i like the cheeze it as well. have you had the twists?
    11-05-08 11:44 PM
    Yea they are decent but can't beat the original ya know what I mean?

11-05-08 11:47 PM
    I am a cheeze-it person all the way... Just can't get use to cheese nips.
    I like Cheez-Its as long as their fresh and not over cooked (had a box of two of those extra brown ones...yuck). Have also gotten a few boxes of what I like to call DUDs... no cheesy flavor. Sent one back to the factory (at their request) and yup it was from a batch that didn't get much if any cheese powder, but did get the coloring in the cracker batter/dough, according to the letter they sent along with a coupon for several boxes of Cheez-it's!!!

Cheese Nips will do, if someone else is buying them.
    11-06-08 03:00 AM
    Cheez-its baby!! Go get your OWN box!! Love them!
    11-06-08 03:41 AM
    I can't remember which one tastes like cheesy toasted a$$, but it's one of the two, I think cheese-its. the absolute BEST cheese cracker things are the kind that comes in the small package and they're shaped like stop signs. I think Lance makes them... so salty and awesome.
    11-06-08 04:09 AM
    Well I print the cheese-it box so try looking at 100,000 sheets of those for 12 hours and not go out and buy a box when u get off work!

11-06-08 07:03 AM
    I like Cheez-Its as long as their fresh and not over cooked (had a box of two of those extra brown ones...yuck). Have also gotten a few boxes of what I like to call DUDs... no cheesy flavor. Sent one back to the factory (at their request) and yup it was from a batch that didn't get much if any cheese powder, but did get the coloring in the cracker batter/dough, according to the letter they sent along with a coupon for several boxes of Cheez-it's!!!

Cheese Nips will do, if someone else is buying them.
    I have gotten a few dud boxes as well my girlfriend didn't taste the difference and said I was crazy I think from eating them so much we know what is a bad batch.

11-06-08 07:35 AM
    Honestly i lovem both
    11-06-08 08:23 AM
    CHEEZ-ITS!!

i love the reduced fat ones and the white cheddar (reduced fat too) - they are better than the regular ones!! always in my desk at work!!
    11-06-08 09:06 AM
    God I love this forum...cheese its
    11-06-08 09:09 AM
    this is the best thread ever...... hands down on cheese its, i can't get enough of them
    11-06-08 09:13 AM
    Cheeze-its. White Cheddar reduce fat are de-lish.
    11-06-08 09:35 AM
    Yeah those white cheddar ones are the shizzy.

11-06-08 10:36 AM
    Definitely Cheeze-its!!!!
    11-06-08 10:41 AM
    Cheeze-Its mate!
    11-06-08 11:50 AM
    Cheeze-its, the big ones!

11-06-08 11:58 AM
    When I was losing weight (169 pounds of it btw), Cheez-Its were my one luxury food item. I could make a box go a long time. They made really good croutons, and hummus dippers with mixed veggies.

llsundownll, guess your girlfriend is not the person to be asking if the milk is spoiled. But ya know some people don't taste a lot of what they eat, so if there is a difference in the taste of a product they might not notice if they don't eat it more than a few times in a year.

Ninja Please, cheesy toasted a$$ !! LOL and it's not Cheeze-it that taste like that!
    Yea I like those Lance Cheesy crackers too, but don't see them often, other than in vending machines.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 11-06-08 at 04:21 PM.
    11-06-08 12:00 PM
    Kraft has some new macaroni and cheese type crackers I tried them and still they take a backseat to cheeze-itz

11-06-08 12:08 PM
    Kraft has some new macaroni and cheese type crackers I tried them and still they take a backseat to cheeze-itz
    Funny how in the last few years they have been throwing cheese powder on and into many many things that never had cheese before. But I suppose it has to be better than what the product was like before they added the cheese flavoring.

Just wish real strong flavored cheeses, were as cheap as a box of cheese flavored whatevers.
    11-06-08 12:23 PM
    Cheez-Its rock. I love the White Cheddar, but also like those new Duoz where you get two flavors in one box. Awesome!
    11-06-08 12:29 PM
    169 lbs?!?! Bear, you da man!

11-06-08 09:30 PM
    Better cheddars FTW.

11-06-08 09:31 PM
    169 lbs?!?! Bear, you da man!
    Actually I like to think I'm 1/2 da man!

But thanks

I would say it was easy, but that would be mostly a lie.
    11-06-08 11:28 PM
    Guess Im the only Cheese Nips guy here! lol But I dont think we even get Cheese its here anyhow! Hey why dont 1 of u guys snd me a box of cheese its n I'll give em a try! lol : P
    11-07-08 09:47 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD