my agent used to do it .. but I found people via craiglist and am having trouble finding a good site/service to let me check potential tenants credit report .. they can sign anything that the service requires..

maybe someone can advise some good service?

Has anyone used any company to check credit report? (For a tenant in my case)

What information did you need?
    Name, SS#, DOB
    Anything else? DL#?

Thank you..
    12-02-13 01:45 AM
    Let me bump this for you to see if anyone knows, google search gave plenty.
    sjwpenney likes this.
    12-06-13 02:22 PM
    my agent used to do it .. but I found people via craiglist and am having trouble finding a good site/service to let me check potential tenants credit report .. they can sign anything that the service requires..

Anything else? DL#?

Thank you..
    This is just one of a few that pop up when you googled. And it's base in Canada. I suggest go to the government site to get the reputable companies.
    Tenant Screening Services, Tenant Screening, Tenant Checks
    12-06-13 03:14 PM

Anything else? DL#?

Thank you..
    This is just one of a few that pop up when you googled. And it's base in Canada. I suggest go to the government site to get the reputable companies.
    Tenant Screening Services, Tenant Screening, Tenant Checks
    12-06-13 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD