We all know we have a serious addiction. But, what I want to know is, how often do you check the forums in a 24hrs period?

Albeit am busy at work, I still manage to find a moment to log on, it's a must really...
    04-02-07 12:47 PM
    I couldn't even count Way too many, clearly Will pay attention and update thread!

We all know we have a serious addiction. But, what I want to know is, how often do you check the forums in a 24hrs period?

Albeit am busy at work, I still manage to find a moment to log on, it's a must really...
    04-02-07 01:26 PM
    ......pretty much as often as i can...Morning, Lunch and Evening....

but the best time is when i am on hold trying to get hold of a client or candidate and i have to just click on the Crackberry.com link ...next thing i know its home time!

04-02-07 02:02 PM
    Unfortunately, my job has forums blocked from their network, so I have to wait until I get home to check in here.

I usually check once in the morning before I go to work, then a couple of times after I get home before I go to bed
    04-02-07 05:44 PM
    I'm pretty much like Tmag.. I check as often as I'm near a PC. Now if we had a WAP version of the forum I'd be on here non-stop!
    04-02-07 06:22 PM
    with tmag and Kasper...it's way too hard to count. As often as possible I would say. Sometimes I'm on and off all day/evening - other times, if busy, I check ASAP in that day. I don't like to let much time go by before I check again - if it's possible

Yap - also waiting for the WAP version! Of course we need to check more
    04-02-07 11:32 PM
    ..my house, there is careful precision planning between my wife and I and depending on what going on, we almost have to book computer time!

Maybe i should draw up a schedule
    04-03-07 02:53 AM
    Way too often!! If I miss a day or two, I actually feel guilty.

CarBob
    04-22-07 06:37 PM
    During the week, I'm on from 8am until 5pm, then after I get home I check it a few times a night, on the weekends it all depends on what's going on with my family since that's our time to spend together.
    04-22-07 07:08 PM
    Love the "precision planning" tmag Yap, sounds like a schedule is on order

..my house, there is careful precision planning between my wife and I and depending on what going on, we almost have to book computer time!

Maybe i should draw up a schedule
    05-12-07 10:55 AM
    I check the forums atleast 3 or 4 times a day. On my way to work on my bb, when I get to work on my desktop, during boring meetings, on my way home from work, but the best time is after 9pm. The kids are asleep and I can enjoy without interruptions. I've only been a member since Saturday, the addiction continues....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-07 09:52 PM
    everyday either on the pc or thru my device
    08-08-07 11:08 PM
    It's the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I do before going to bed, but I don't need rehab.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-07 12:48 AM
    More then 3 times a day. I won't admit to how many times I stay online then hit refresh. That is from my work computer. I usually log in at least once during the evenings.
    08-09-07 12:49 AM
    I definately check it constantly, from my laptop and BB throughout the day!!
    08-09-07 03:25 AM
    does "having the window always open and then hitting refresh" count as once? If so... once at work, once at home, and a couple times on my BB (yeah, I have the CB icon on Hobson, too!)

.... but, I'm not addicted.....
    08-09-07 03:53 AM
    Uhh...hmmm....

I have dual monitors at work, and some of my tools are very slow to refresh, so I am pretty much bouncing back and forth between about 7 websites all day. I am on CB several times daily, from work, and occasionally from my BB if I'm out and about.
    08-09-07 08:30 AM
    You guys ROCK!

It makes me proud to know there are people out there who really value the site - not visiting just once or twice, but day in and day out (and like carbob, feel guilty when they don't visit!).

You are all true CrackBerrys!
    08-09-07 08:35 AM
    I'm on vacations right now.
    Checking the forum from my berry even when I'm at the beach :P and .. from my laptop+gprs almost 4-5 times a day
    08-09-07 08:51 AM
    I'm on vacations right now.
    Checking the forum from my berry even when I'm at the beach :P and .. from my laptop+gprs almost 4-5 times a day
    Just make sure you don't get sand in it.
    08-09-07 09:06 AM
    I check the forum in between clients, typing depositions, papers for court, briefs etc... I would say I check in throughout the day and evening. I get it in whenever I can.

Recently, once or twice I was ill with my asthma and I didn't check in, I felt like it was like day without sunshine.........something was a miss...........so I must check in daily and in the evenings.

Gia
    08-09-07 09:18 AM
    I'm one of the refresh the page people.I need my Crack 24/7 I can't Leave it alone
    08-09-07 09:38 AM
    I'm one of the refresh the page people.I need my Crack 24/7 I can't Leave it alone
    Yeah, when I am on I just click the new posts button over and over waiting for a new post to pop up.
    08-09-07 12:44 PM
    I check it on a daily basis
    and some days I check it a couple of times a day
    05-03-09 04:47 PM
    Usually 2 times. Just I'm on for an hour a time, trying to contribute what I can..
    05-03-09 04:53 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD