Hello,

What do you fellow BlackBerry fans suggest I use to check how much electricity my equipment or device is using at the outlet?

Ie: my 3d printer plugged in all night - is there something to plug it into first that can tell me how much juice its taking/costing me?

Or using my area air filtration thing - plugged in for hours and hours - how much is it costing me at the outlet/plug?

Make sense?

Thanks!!
    09-13-20 11:24 AM
    Hello,

What do you fellow BlackBerry fans suggest I use to check how much electricity my equipment or device is using at the outlet?

Ie: my 3d printer plugged in all night - is there something to plug it into first that can tell me how much juice its taking/costing me?

Or using my area air filtration thing - plugged in for hours and hours - how much is it costing me at the outlet/plug?

Make sense?

Thanks!!
    Yes, something like this: https://www.amazon.ca/RioRand-Digita...UvbUpU13542723

Most local libraries let you check one out to for a loan.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-13-20 01:40 PM
    Yes, something like this: https://www.amazon.ca/RioRand-Digita...UvbUpU13542747

Most local libraries let you check one out to for a loan.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! That's perfect! That's what need!

My electricity bill has almost doubled these past few months. Yeah we're mostly at home, but rates are locked and low non-peak (Ontario, Canada) - but my brother has been using a 3d printer a lot lately - want to know if that thing is making us poor.
    mh1983 likes this.
    09-13-20 06:02 PM
    Wow! That's perfect! That's what need!

My electricity bill has almost doubled these past few months. Yeah we're mostly at home, but rates are locked and low non-peak (Ontario, Canada) - but my brother has been using a 3d printer a lot lately - want to know if that thing is making us poor.
    You can also check the technical specs on the equipment itself. Check for the wattage or amperage.
    A heater for example is usually 1500 watts, so if you run it on high for one hour, that would be 1500 watt hours (Wh) or 1.5 kWh. Same goes with amps.
    09-13-20 09:22 PM