My boyfriend stayed late at office last night and didn't answer when I called him at his office phone. He claimed he's talking to his boss on the phone and took a photo of my incoming call + his boss' number shown on the office phone, and emailed it to me right after I texted him.

However the file name of the photo curiously showed up as IMG-20120924-00090.jpg, while it should have been taken on sep 25 instead. And the gmail that carried the photo also showed a date of sep 24, about 1.5 days and 20 minutes earlier than it should be.

I asked to see the photos on his phone after he got home, and after he checked it (himself)for a while, he said the photos had been curiously wiped out!

Then I asked him to take a photo of me and send it over. It's then showing the correct date and file name as taken after midnight on sep 26...

I know time stamps can get wrong on SMS messages occasionally. But on photos and the whole system? And would it change back to normal within just 3 hours?

But why would he want to change the time backwards??
    09-26-12 06:04 AM
    You two really need to have a serious talk.
    pri79269 and Viktor_Volkov like this.
    09-26-12 06:53 AM
    By the way his phone is Bold 9900.

Just now he said that actually ALL his photos were gone, and that there might have been a crash sometime after he sent me the photo and after he got home???
    09-26-12 08:17 AM
    haha convenient 'coincidence'
    09-26-12 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD