I watched Bing at Syracuse a few times (live in Rochester) and his playing back court partner was Boeheim who grew up in a little town (Lyons, NY) about 10 minutes from my old home. BIng was an awesome college player. Yeah of course you can PM me. I will be sure to turn on status. I often forget to turn it back on when done with meetings and etc.
    12-17-08 06:20 AM
    Celts,beat the hawks tonight In a close game by three.I think its gone be a very good rivalry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 02:26 AM
    Celtics still on a roll and Lakers beat NO with ease. Hopefully this game lives up to the early season hype. Will Celtics get 20 games straight or Phil win 1000 wins?

12-24-08 06:25 AM
    Lakers won In the last 1:43 seconds of the game.But the celts will step the D up the next meeting.See you laker fans In the finals.

12-25-08 07:16 PM
    If everybody stays healthy it looks like the Lakers in 6

12-25-08 09:44 PM
    If everybody stays healthy it looks like the Lakers in 6

And then you turned off the xbox 360.Go Celts

12-26-08 12:34 AM
    Lakers with a big win. They really needed and wanted it more than the Celts tonight.

Glad to see Gasol finally step it up to help out Kobe down the stretch. Celts had two people following Kobe all across the court the final 2 mins.

Hopefully Bynum gets even better on the defensive side of the ball and this team can take it all.
    12-26-08 02:15 AM
    Lakers really wanted the win from Coach down to the players. You could just sense this one coming. However it is one regular season game. Anyone else thinking that Detroit could come together and cause problems at the end??
    12-26-08 10:49 AM
    If the Lakers won by 1 point, the point is that WON! See ya in 2009 finals!

12-26-08 11:05 AM
    If the Lakers won by 1 point, the point is that WON! See ya in 2009 finals!

Oh Indeed!!!

12-26-08 11:18 AM
    Lakers cakewalk in the West may not help them in the end. Injuries or lack of may determine who is in the finals. That goes for several teams.
    12-26-08 11:43 AM
    I'm the biggest Laker fan but its the Cav's who worry me. They look really good this year.

12-26-08 03:26 PM
    And then you turned off the xbox 360.Go Celts

Actually, in the 360 they win in 5. In real life they win in 6.
    12-26-08 10:51 PM
    You're hearing It here first.The Celtics vs Lakers rematch will happen for the finals.And just like last year,Celts win!!!! Get use to It.

Lakers killed, by 9 points at the end. Lets go lakers! The Celtics just got run over by Gasol at the end, they were outscored like 12-3 the last 3 minutes or something.

GREAT game btw, right down to the wire, as expected.
    12-27-08 12:25 AM
    Actually, in the 360 they win in 5. In real life they win in 6.
    Do you really believe that??? If they meet In the finals, and the lakers win Ill buy you any berry of your choice.I'm a man of my word to or If you can think of something,post and let's make it fun!!!

12-27-08 01:01 AM
    Do you really believe that??? If they meet In the finals, and the lakers win Ill buy you any berry of your choice.I'm a man of my word to or If you can think of something,post and let's make it fun!!!

I think they will meet in the finals this year, and it will be a great match-up, just by watching the game that just occured Christmas day.
    I mean, it actually could go either way, i wouldn't risk buying him anything he wants, lol.
    12-27-08 01:04 AM
    Lakers killed, by 9 points at the end. Lets go lakers! The Celtics just got run over by Gasol at the end, they were outscored like 12-3 the last 3 minutes or something.

GREAT game btw, right down to the wire, as expected.
    Indeed,It was a great game.But do you really think Gasol,will play a series that strong.He's softer than charman,I think KG exposed that last finals.Bymun Is huge for you guys,but I'm glad he's healthy so there can be no more excuses!!!
    PS......If Yao,tracy and artest can stay healthy you better watch out for the rockets......

12-27-08 01:08 AM
    Personally, I think, when the lakers are playing well and in the right mentality, the only real hard games they will have are against the Cavs and the Celtics.

again, if either 3 of those teams meet in the finals, they are gonna be some good games.
    12-27-08 01:14 AM
    I think they will meet in the finals this year, and it will be a great match-up, just by watching the game that just occured Christmas day.
    I mean, it actually could go either way, i wouldn't risk buying him anything he wants, lol.
    SaMaster,only if he's willing to do the same.I mean make it worth It you know???

12-27-08 01:16 AM
    Boo lakers ftw

12-27-08 02:50 AM
    Gasol has got to be one of the most frustrating NBA players to look at.
    His permanent facial expression just says ... "DUH!"

12-27-08 07:07 AM
    Gasol has got to be one of the most frustrating NBA players to look at.
    His permanent facial expression just says ... "DUH!"

You just made my day

12-27-08 07:53 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD