You're hearing It here first.The Celtics vs Lakers rematch will happen for the finals.And just like last year,Celts win!!!! Get use to It.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 01:41 AM
    Its so sad that somebody can actually look into the future and get everything right except the end. Good effort though.

12-16-08 02:21 AM
    Lakers all the way!

12-16-08 03:35 AM
    Its so sad that somebody can actually look into the future and get everything right except the end. Good effort though.

I like that,what's up buddyL? We're looking good on the east cost.I can't lie the lakers are too.But the difference Is will kobe supporting cast be able to maintain the whole season?

12-16-08 06:59 AM
    I hope the outcome is the same ...
    12-16-08 09:40 AM
    I hope the outcome is the same ...
    Don't worry Gonzy88,It'll be the same.Celts defense is to strong.And the big 3,who gone stop them? And If ray,can keep doing what he's doing were good.My boys keep telling me to watch out for labron.

12-16-08 09:48 AM
    I like that,what's up buddyL? We're looking good on the east cost.I can't lie the lakers are too.But the difference Is will kobe supporting cast be able to maintain the whole season?

First of all, its great that for a change you can disagree with somebody on CrackBerry without a flame war. Lol

Secondly, in one line you summed it all up. You answer that then we're both know who'll win it all this year.

12-16-08 11:41 AM
    First of all, its great that for a change you can disagree with somebody on CrackBerry without a flame war. Lol

Secondly, in one line you summed it all up. You answer that then we're both know who'll win it all this year.

Agreed,Its all love here brother.Defense wins ball games,and were the best defensive team period.

12-16-08 12:05 PM
    I remember when the NBA actually used to be a time-worthy league.

12-16-08 12:10 PM
    I remember when the NBA actually used to be a time-worthy league.

Me and a buddy,was saying the same thing just Friday night.KG and Iverson are the only two throw backs to me.The only two who play like the Jordans,Drexler,Barkley,Dominique,Magic,Birds.That 's why I love watching the Celts,they remind me of those days.Also I lived In the bean.

12-16-08 12:33 PM
    Should be a good game. Lets see how much a difference Bynum would have made in the Finals.

Go Lakers!
    12-16-08 06:20 PM
    Should be a good game. Lets see how much a difference Bynum would have made in the Finals.

Go Lakers!
    I hear you zomac.Can't wait to see what happens with bynum,so my boy can stop using that as an excuse

12-16-08 06:37 PM
    Yeah all us Lakers fans are hoping he can help our rebounding and defense. We missed him and and Ariza who wasnt fully healthy.

I think the biggest thing is going to be the bench. While Boston may not have the names their bench plays harder than most because they have taken on KG's mentality.

The lakers bench started the year out good but lately has been turnover prone. If they play solid it will be a good game.

You guys also better watch out for those Cavs. Lebron looks even bigger than last year and has a better supporting cast.
    12-16-08 07:31 PM
    It is what the NBA has needed. The rivalry is back. Nothing like the Lakers vs. the Celts in NBA. At my age, I can refer back to West and Baylor vs Russell and the Jones (KC and Sam). By the way, while I am a Celts fan, The West Baylor combo was one of the best in NBA history and could kick the snot out any duo in the current NBA.
    12-16-08 07:35 PM
    I got into basketball during the Magic and Bird years. I loved those games. There was real team rivilaries. The games were so different from then to know. A good game between the Celts and Lakers and espically another Finals rematch would start to bring it back.
    12-16-08 07:44 PM
    Yeah Bird vs Magic was awesome. Before that you had to go to Russell vs Wilt. Which again I watched many of their games and if I could not get on the old black and white TV, I would go the radio.

12-16-08 07:58 PM
    Opps forgot the Cowens vs Kareem matchups which fell between the above two. How could I forget that? Sorry.

12-16-08 08:04 PM
    Too bad Jordan didnt have anybody. Once he got past the bad boys of Detroit he took the league over.
    12-16-08 08:08 PM
    It is what the NBA has needed. The rivalry is back. Nothing like the Lakers vs. the Celts in NBA. At my age, I can refer back to West and Baylor vs Russell and the Jones (KC and Sam). By the way, while I am a Celts fan, The West Baylor combo was one of the best in NBA history and could kick the snot out any duo in the current NBA.
    Wow,you got to see some great players.I grew up with Dominique,Jordan,Magic and Bird era.And Its so different from now,It use to be so fun as an 8th grader watching Nique battle jordan on a friday night on TBS the hawks network.

12-16-08 09:00 PM
    Too bad Jordan didnt have anybody. Once he got past the bad boys of Detroit he took the league over.
    Hey jordan had Dominique Wilkins,Nique really got up for those games.Guess you can tell he was my favorite player.I also liked Clyde Drexler,he was a underated player Imo.

12-16-08 11:52 PM
    Yeah Bird vs Magic was awesome. Before that you had to go to Russell vs Wilt. Which again I watched many of their games and if I could not get on the old black and white TV, I would go the radio.

Teal,you're the man.You were blessed to see those players,I would have loved to see them live.I have VHS tapes of them,and Cousey,Earl the pearl,Bill Walton at portland.KG deserves It man,he plays the game with class and passion.Wouldn't mind seeing Iverson win one as well,plays with heart.Detroit Is his last and best chance.

12-17-08 12:08 AM
    Hey jordan had Dominique Wilkins,Nique really got up for those games.Guess you can tell he was my favorite player.I also liked Clyde Drexler,he was a underated player Imo.

Yeah but I think of Bird and Dominique in the playoffs trying to get to the East Conf finals more than when Nique played Jordan. Nobody could beat Mike once he got going so you just think of him beating everybody. All of the Boston and Laker series went back and forth once the Lakers finally beat them.
    12-17-08 12:28 AM
    Yeah but I think of Bird and Dominique in the playoffs trying to get to the East Conf finals more than when Nique played Jordan. Nobody could beat Mike once he got going so you just think of him beating everybody. All of the Boston and Laker series went back and forth once the Lakers finally beat them.
    Yeah,but watch Nique and jordan was like watching a wild west shoot out.I remember one game when Nique put up 51 and jordan 47,It was awesome.But you're right once he got past the bad boys,It was a wrap.

12-17-08 12:51 AM
    Don"t forget Nique vs. Bird in that incredible playoff shootout. Iverson has been mentioned several times. A "little" guy with the heart of a giant who alone is worth the price of a ticket. Oh yeah C. Zilla I would also watch the the Big O whenever I could. His name isn't mentioned much anymore but he could play in any era. I did see Jordan and his Bulls at the peak in Chicago twice and what a show he would put on for the home fans.
    12-17-08 01:11 AM
    Don"t forget Nique vs. Bird in that incredible playoff shootout. Iverson has been mentioned several times. A "little" guy with the heart of a giant who alone is worth the price of a ticket. Oh yeah C. Zilla I would also watch the the Big O whenever I could. His name isn't mentioned much anymore but he could play in any era. I did see Jordan and his Bulls at the peak in Chicago twice and what a show he would put on for the home fans.
    WOW!!! Like I said Teal you are the man!!!! What about Willis Reed,Nate Archibald and foot work,nobody had foot work like Kevin Mchale.I'm a student of the game and have tapes with Dave Bing,Nate Thurmond,Jerry West,Rick Berry,George Gervin and let's not forget the Dr.Teal do you mind If I pm you sometimes?? I love to talk God,basket ball (I'd love to hear some stories)and of course blk berry lol.

Last edited by C_Zilla; 12-17-08 at 01:45 AM.
    12-17-08 01:38 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD