I have been searching all over the internet trying to find a site to buy used but good cell phones at a cheaper rate than you would pay at like the att site... I am not having very good luck.. every one wants to get me in a new contract.. I dont need a contract I need a phone to put a sim card in that will work on my current plan.. any suggestions? please and thank you!
    09-23-08 10:57 PM
    Ebay, craigslist, cb marketplace....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 11:06 PM
    tried all 3 of them... maybe what i mean is more of a used cell phone site like an on line classifieds? i tried yahoo classifieds and got ebay, yada yada yada.. im wanting a decent phone.. the one my bf has is a sony ericsson 580i, he really likes it, but the screen breaks very easily... hes gone thru 3 of them from att, and its gettin pricey not to mention hes now on insurance probation..
    09-23-08 11:10 PM
    I don't know of any site that specifically deals with used cells. Hmm..

09-23-08 11:14 PM
    i apprieciate your quick response and ideas tho! if you come across anything please pm me to let me kno!
    thanx in advance!!
    09-23-08 11:21 PM
    Will do!

09-23-08 11:27 PM
    have you tried a pawn shop some have cell phones in them
    09-24-08 08:29 AM
    Thanx. I haven't yet but may hafta go on a search.. Ud think itd be easier to find sum on the internet but its been a pain! Ty for ur suggestion!

~pooh luvs jamrock~

crackd out on my berry

09-24-08 11:43 AM
    craiglist has everything. you can actually purchase att on there, not as a carrier, i mean the whole company.

09-24-08 11:58 AM
    Ya, I went to craiglist.. I don't need a carrier I am already with att and happy with their service! Just havibg trouble with the sony ericsson 580i walkman and the flimsy screens. My bf really likes the phone as he's had 3 of the same in the past couple months. Just trying to find like a swap site or something like that.. Ty!

~pooh luvs jamrock~

crackd out on my berry

09-24-08 12:09 PM
    I found the easiest way to do a phone swap is this. When you see someone with a phone you like, walk up to them and hit them with your purse and run with their phone...I hope your fast.
    09-24-08 01:51 PM
    hehehe i can be quick, but not a theif..
    09-24-08 03:02 PM
    Don't think of it as stealing, think of it as "borrowing their phone with no intention to return it.". Sounds better.

09-24-08 03:22 PM
    You should really try craigslist.com because that's like a online classified.

09-24-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD