Has anyone seen celebrityblackberrysightings.com ? Seems like a cool site that shows Celebs with their BB's. Anyone else visit this site?
    12-18-10 07:33 PM
    This should be posted in General Discussion or Off Topic.
    12-18-10 07:35 PM
    This should be posted in General Discussion or Off Topic.
    Exactly... Mods?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 09:13 PM
    Off Topic, and give us a chance, it IS a saturday night!
    12-18-10 09:30 PM
    yeah, add it here with the other 50 celebrity BB threads.......
    12-18-10 09:33 PM
    Do people really care about this crapola? I mean you're all losers enough that you're so into you're outdated so-called "smartphones" that its, putting it politely, pathetic, at best, but you now want to dig so deep that you're willing to match yourself to a celebrity, finger quotes the whole way through, that you'll compare your cellphones to do it. You're a sad bunch! Makes me want to puke, but luckily I drink mostly beer.

12-19-10 12:35 AM
    Do people really care about this crapola? I mean you're all losers enough that you're so into you're outdated so-called "smartphones" that its, putting it politely, pathetic, at best, but you now want to dig so deep that you're willing to match yourself to a celebrity, finger quotes the whole way through, that you'll compare your cellphones to do it. You're a sad bunch! Makes me want to puke, but luckily I drink mostly beer.

maybe you should pop some xanex or prozac with that beer. might help your anger a little bit loolololol
    12-19-10 12:44 AM

lololololololololololololololololololololol

Oh, you're serious. You drink beer until you puke and think that makes you better than everyone else? Good luck with that.
    12-19-10 12:53 AM
    I don't care about celebs, they can go MTOB* and we can also MYOB about them.

*Mind Their Own Businessm

12-19-10 01:22 AM
    Has anyone seen celebrityblackberrysightings.com ? Seems like a cool site that shows Celebs with their BB's. Anyone else visit this site?
    I don't mind the site, except when they take pics from the Celebrity Roundup I do and don't give credit to CB or to the sites that I find the pics on in the first place. LOL

And to the haters/trolls that bash on celeb sightings... get over it. Don't take yourself so seriously, because obviously no one cares about your opinion on the matter. You just sound foolish and intolerant of other people's views or interests. I guess if that's how you want the world to see you, then flame on, just do it knowing that nobody cares.
    12-19-10 01:35 AM

if were all losers and ****oles why hang around here go play in the iphone or android forums im sure theyll suit you better, rather than spreading your negative disease around here
    12-19-10 04:26 AM
    lololololololololololololololololololololol

Oh, you're serious. You drink beer until you puke and think that makes you better than everyone else? Good luck with that.
    No, I was joking. I have a very dry sense of humor, not for all, most, or even few, really.
    12-19-10 11:27 AM
    No, I was joking. I have a very dry sense of humor, not for all, most, or even few, really.
    That's cool. Sometimes it's hard to read someones dry humor without hearing the delivery.
    12-19-10 02:21 PM
    I have a BB, but I shut my blinds so the Paparazzi can't get pictures of me using it.
    12-19-10 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD