Due to the content of information recently disclosed on the CB site, I have been instructed by the powers above (shhhhhh Kevin) that I have to change my identity to protect me and my family from scrutiny over comments I might have posted it the past. I am now Elizabeth Shuebert. Better known as a Dizzy Lizzy. I work up in Maine packaging crab meat for a living and for extra $ I scrape the rust off of anchors. If tomorrow you were to have to change your identity and become "someone else" what/who would you be?

CrackBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by paddygirl16; 08-30-10 at 08:49 PM.
    08-30-10 08:47 PM
    I tried the sheep's clothing, and that just isn't working for me. The modfia insists I find a new identity. They suggested many animals, but I was thinking more Clark Kent.

My chosen identity is one but a few closest to me would know. Fluff Daddy. Father of many a BB baby, thoughh many have wandered to the dark side. I spend my days working as a cotton candy vendor on the fair circuit, while I spend my nights tucked away in my trailer, BBMing with strangers I've met in the pin sharing forum.
    08-30-10 09:38 PM
    i tried the sheep's clothing, and that just isn't working for me. The modfia insists i find a new identity. They suggested many animals, but i was thinking more clark kent.

my chosen identity is one but a few closest to me would know. fluff daddy. Father of many a bb baby, thoughh many have wandered to the dark side. I spend my days working as a cotton candy vendor on the fair circuit, while i spend my nights tucked away in my trailer, bbming with strangers i've met in the pin sharing forum.
    08-31-10 04:25 AM
    Jack Frost, parka salesman from Yellowknife.
    I also restring snowshoes on the side.
    08-31-10 04:59 AM
    Jack Frost, parka salesman from Yellowknife.
    I also restring snowshoes on the side.
    DUDE. You promised me some new pink snowshoes!! What gives???? I promised I would give you 50 trucks full of freakin cookies and my trees about to burst into flames with all the over time the elves have been working!! I want my shoes!!!
    08-31-10 05:12 AM
    DUDE. You promised me some new pink snowshoes!! What gives???? I promised I would give you 50 trucks full of freakin cookies and my trees about to burst into flames with all the over time the elves have been working!! I want my shoes!!!
    DUDE!!! For the last time! There's no freakin' snow in Texas!

I could make you some hot pink moccasins?
    08-31-10 05:43 AM
    Dude it snowed last year... Alot. I already have some! Why do I need 2 pairs? I want snow shoes!!!

08-31-10 05:53 AM
    Dude it snowed last year... Alot. I already have some! Why do I need 2 pairs? I want snow shoes!!!

Dude! Wearing snowshoes in Texas will draw attention to yourself and blow your cover.
    08-31-10 06:50 AM
    Won't they melt?
    08-31-10 06:58 AM
    Won't they melt?
    Dude! It's artificial snow shoes. From, like, a can.
    08-31-10 07:58 AM
    my new identity is Jak Higher (my case worker is a lazy SOB) and my cover is making maps for middle eastern countries (basically i just buy rolls of sandpaper and cut them to size and re-sell them as maps and pocket the difference)
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 08-31-10 at 08:06 AM.
    08-31-10 08:02 AM
    Dude! It's artificial snow shoes. From, like, a can.
    LOL. Cool. Spray on snow shoes. Is that the white version of spray on hair?
    08-31-10 09:53 AM
    LOL. Cool. Spray on snow shoes. Is that the white version of spray on hair?
    Spray on white hair might be useful when changing your identity.
    It could help you get an AARP card.
    08-31-10 11:03 AM
    I won't really need help with that.
    08-31-10 11:24 AM
    Ahhhh, you already have white hair.

08-31-10 11:44 AM
    Filbert Wadsworth. Math professor and part time bear wrestler.
    08-31-10 01:19 PM
    Beatrice Smith, multimillionaire televangelist.
    08-31-10 03:15 PM
    Yep! That's prada. Undercover in the limelight. Could have at least gotten a sex change. :::: hangs head in shame ::::
    08-31-10 03:27 PM
    i CAN NOT wait to see what mavis has to post!!!!
    08-31-10 04:26 PM
    Mavis Fesselmeyer?
    Sounds like she's already changed her name.
    08-31-10 05:47 PM
    Due to the content of information recently disclosed on the CB site, I have been instructed by the powers above (shhhhhh Kevin) that I have to change my identity to protect me and my family from scrutiny over comments I might have posted it the past. I am now Elizabeth Shuebert. Better known as a Dizzy Lizzy. I work up in Maine packaging crab meat for a living and for extra $ I scrape the rust off of anchors. If tomorrow you were to have to change your identity and become "someone else" what/who would you be?

CrackBerry

wow i play highschool football with a liz shebert she was our kicker small world...

i Am now juan delalobos humble chicken farmer from el salvadore
    08-31-10 06:13 PM
    Hey, Tony Chestnut here and I now live in Zimbabwe selling over the shoulder boulder holders to the locals and if you dare disclose my new identity....you'll be getting hit in the Toe-knee Chest & ..........!
    09-01-10 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD