I try to report it when I see it, but it seems everyday there's another dozen spam posts.
    CrackPriv and Qorax like this.
    06-13-18 04:14 AM
    Isn't the first post from a new member need to be 'manually' approved by a mod/admin?
    06-13-18 06:06 AM
    I try to report it when I see it, but it seems everyday there's another dozen spam posts.
    Last time spam filter were tightened, all our posts were getting delayed. Seems like a can’t win situation.
    06-13-18 06:27 AM
    I usually report just a sampling from the mornings inundation of spam, but sometimes I feel my frequent spam reports are spam in of itself.
    06-13-18 06:28 AM
    Isn't the first post from a new member need to be 'manually' approved by a mod/admin?
    I thought so too. Maybe system releases anyway if delayed by certain time. Spam posts seem to come when sleeping hours for mods who I think are mostly located in North America.
    Qorax likes this.
    06-13-18 06:29 AM
    I usually report just a sampling from the mornings inundation of spam, but sometimes I feel my frequent spam reports are spam in of itself.
    LOL. Spam reports are very much appreciated by the mods and higher ups.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-13-18 06:30 AM
    I thought so too. Maybe system releases anyway if delayed by certain time. Spam posts seem to come when sleeping hours for mods who I think are mostly located in North America.
    Mods are allowed to sleep???? Since when does AI need sleep?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-13-18 08:10 AM
    Mods are allowed to sleep????
    LoL! Last night was an exception. Sowwy! I'll try not to let it happen again.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    06-13-18 08:44 AM
    LoL! Last night was an exception. Sowwy! I'll try not to let it happen again.
    If you must sleep sleep on this. CB needs to do something about all the spam that has been present lately.-bed-nails-metaphor-showing-literal-metal-frame-white-studio-background-d-render-89803390-1.jpeg
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-13-18 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD