CBC has made a Sochi app for every platform other than BlackBerry 10. We need to make them know that people aren't happy about it. I sent a tweet this morning to them. Let's get CB nation together at let them know like we did with Rogers and the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:43 AM
    CB nation let's stand up against CBC-img_20140207_063418.png
    Forgot to attach my picture

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:43 AM
    A few comments:

The vast majority of people who read this tweet will note that you were able to download and use the Android app and will not understand what the problem is.

The term "ungrateful" means not feeling or exhibiting gratitude. It implies that you should be grateful to be able to use the Android app but are not.

Finally, isn't the purpose of a Twitter hashtag to create a keyword that can be used to search for tweets on this topic? So, you want people to be able to search for tweets expressing that they are "#ungrateful" for something?
    02-07-14 08:00 AM
    A few comments:

The vast majority of people who read this tweet will note that you were able to download and use the Android app and will not understand what the problem is.

The term "ungrateful" means not feeling or exhibiting gratitude. It implies that you should be grateful to be able to use the Android app but are not.

Finally, isn't the purpose of a Twitter hashtag to create a keyword that can be used to search for tweets on this topic? So, you want people to be able to search for tweets expressing that they are "#ungrateful" for something?
    If you feel that my tweet wasn't as clear as it should have been then feel free to send your own which would be considered "better" suited. However, my sentiment remains. A Canadian Crown corporation funded by the Canadian Tax payer should be looking after Canadian interests first before others. Supporting every platform with the Sochi App (Yes I'm aware of the BB10 Sochi App), is not supporting the interest of Canadian Tax payers.
    02-07-14 08:21 AM
    On plus their website for mobile includes bb10

CB nation let's stand up against CBC-img_20140207_102027.png

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 09:21 AM
    Does the android app let you stream the opening ceremonies?

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 09:22 AM