who all is guilty of it? i know i currently am browsing the site in between calls, i work in a call center. thank goodness for the sprint forum on here i tell my manager i'm answering customers questions he move on lol...but either way its no big deal being here
    04-22-09 10:02 AM
    i'm off and on the forums...
    but i do paper work so its harder to do that, but I thank God I have a job!

i'm ready for lunch!
    04-22-09 10:13 AM
    It's my day off. I usually don't have time to post during work, But I do have some time for keeping up most days. I do have to set an example, how can I tell my people to work hard and then go screw off myself?
    And Amp's right! Thank God I have a job.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 10:33 AM
    I'm a computer tech too, and when I'm not fixing someone's PC (which usually means rebooting it, or making sure the on/off switch is in the ON position), I'm here. Plus I got the launcher on my Storm of course.
    04-22-09 10:58 AM
    Well at the moment-digging into Ben&Jerry's 3.6oz cup of mint chocolate cookie......yuuummm. Then it'l b back to 'work' for me-pik'ing up [email protected], hw, wash, & planning dinner...... Blah blah blah......

04-22-09 11:07 AM
    I'm always working. But my bb is never too far away and I'm always logged on here so yea I post during work

04-22-09 11:27 AM
    i'm on everyday!
    04-22-09 11:30 AM
    heck ya im on durring work. course im a sprint rep so im doing "RESEARCH" for customers. kinda helps when all the employees in my company turn to me for bb help so the owners really dont have much room to complain.
    04-22-09 11:36 AM
    I'm at work, but waiting for a process to run. I have these waits through out the day and that is why I usually post on multiple threads in little bursts.
    04-22-09 11:37 AM
    I'm pretty much on CB while working but no one here cares lol. My job is pretty slack anyways.
    04-22-09 01:25 PM
    I will get on and have a look around during downtime
    04-22-09 04:42 PM
    All the time work at a phone store so I can

04-22-09 06:28 PM
    It seems I'm 'on' a lot the past week. Less posting than usual, but lots of reading.
    04-22-09 09:22 PM
    ... Less posting than usual, but lots of reading.
    Working in retail its hard to post so Id have to agree with Speedv1, hardly any posting at work but a good chance to keep up with my reading.
    04-22-09 09:51 PM
    When I work, I work, and since I don't visit the mobile site unless
    I absolutely have too, I'm only here when I am home and at my
    PC or laptop.
    04-23-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD