i want in on the fb league
    09-01-10 02:42 AM
    i want in on the fb league
    It's full, drafted and already has some trades going on.. .. ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 08:26 AM
    There are a couple other CB leagues I think.

I did make a couple changes to the scoring in our league though. I added bonuses to yardage for QBs, WRs, RBs, and special teams. You can view them in the league scoring and settings so take a look and let me know if you guys are ok with them.

09-01-10 09:39 PM
    OK, it finally let me make the changes I was trying to make so please take a few minutes to check it out and let me know if you want them to go back or stay.
    09-02-10 02:07 PM
    Looks good. I say let it ride.
    09-02-10 07:01 PM
    �irinn go Br�ch.
    So, are you Irish?
    09-02-10 07:02 PM
    Mostly. My Dad's side is Irish and my Mom's side is Native American. I have some family in Ireland, but I don't get to see them as much as I used to.
    09-06-10 04:27 PM
    im half and half...literly as you can put it i was born in mexico but my mom was born in the US and shes irish im 50/50 mexican and irish...my football coach use to call me the green bean...and i was in an accident when i was a kid messed up one of my eyes and the color dissapeard so i have on green eye and one brown one im as half and half as you can get...i also love corona and guinness
    09-07-10 05:43 PM
    WOW That's quite the story Pyrus.

I must be half Mexican and half Irish as well. I also love corona and guinness. lol
    09-07-10 10:21 PM
    WOW That's quite the story Pyrus.

I must be half Mexican and half Irish as well. I also love corona and guinness. lol
    lol my storys completly true i was borne in jalisco mexico in a small city lagos de merno i just thought the corona guiness thing was funny but its all true
    09-08-10 12:04 AM
    I wasn't doubting your story. I truly think that it was interesting.

However, I do like corona and guiness.
    09-08-10 11:39 PM
    go get a room already! lol
    09-09-10 01:12 PM
    so kick off tonight me and the person im faceing have the saints and the viqueens defence i think its funny/interesting too bad im at work all night and cant watch but my only two days off a week just so happen to be sunday and monday...and i may be going to bears opening day if i can win this battle for some tix on ebay
    09-09-10 04:25 PM
    I must not be mexican. I HATE Cornona and I LOVE Guinness. I don't know who people can drink that ****.
    09-11-10 03:21 PM
    Hey PK I got a new phone and need re-invited into the group. I guess anyone in the group can do it so whoever see this first let me in.

09-23-10 08:57 PM
    Hey PK I got a new phone and need re-invited into the group. I guess anyone in the group can do it so whoever see this first let me in.

324F6BA9

09-23-10 08:58 PM

324F6BA9

Just sent the invite.
    09-23-10 09:06 PM
    Congratulations to PK! Winner of the CB fantasy football league championship.
    12-27-10 10:47 PM
    congrats PK! i'm in again next year!!
    12-28-10 10:23 PM
    Thank GOD for free agency and a LOT of luck!

01-01-11 10:52 PM
    Hey I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in this years CB Fantasy Football League. It was a fun year. Once again Congrats to PK, for completely steam rolling his way through the playoffs, and coming up from the final playoff spot at #6 to #1.

League Standings:

#1- PKEagles
    #2- Middbrew
    #3- BucsFan
    #4- BtownBroncos
    #5- Packers
    #6- The South
    #7- Big Daddy Brawlers
    #8- The Little Green Guys
    #9- Rockford Rampage
    #10- SlimJimzSkinz
    #11- B.S.F.C.
    #12- Da Lyons

I hope to see most of you back next year for another competitive year. Those of you who would like to join us again, shot me a PM or BBM and we will get you a slot for next year. If anyone who didn't get a slot this year and would like one for next year let me know.

Last edited by IMP42; 01-02-11 at 03:14 PM.
    01-02-11 03:08 PM
    How about that Seahawk upset? BTW, to the few of you still in our BBM group, my phone is gonna be off for a little bit. In case you were wondering where i disappeared to.
    01-08-11 07:18 PM
    #1- PKEagles
    #2- Middbrew
    #3- BucsFan
    #4- BtownBroncos
    #5- Packers
    #6- The South
    #7- Big Daddy Brawlers
    #8- The Little Green Guys
    #9- Rockford Rampage
    #10- SlimJimzSkinz
    #11- B.S.F.C.
    #12- Da Lyons
    woot! i always knew i was a 10!!
    01-08-11 08:58 PM
    Folks,

If anyone wants to join the BBM group just let us know and we will be happy to invite you. We talk sports still, and we have widened the group to cover all fantasy sports, not just football. I'm in the CB Fantasy NHL League too (currently 5th, BUT only because I'm in a strong division, if I reclaim first in my division, I jump back in to 1st).
    01-10-11 10:32 AM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD