Gotta get to work, late morning, just figured I'd stop by and say hullo
    Nice to see ya
    jafobabe and louzer like this.
    06-20-13 08:23 AM
    I think I'm going to have to real condensed versions.

This that and the other....... Snags the....K pantless post
    Hey I don't like this one. Lol

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, jafobabe and louzer like this.
    06-20-13 08:23 AM
    Oh yeah!! And good mornin' all!
    Hey babe's what you doing here

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:24 AM
    Gotta get to work, late morning, just figured I'd stop by and say hullo
    Oh ohhhhhhj where you work in today

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:24 AM
    Morning sweetie. I is good and yous?
    Oh you know back on the chain gang but hey 2 more days and I got a 4 day weekend

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:26 AM
    Right here, for now. Sorry I've been busy busy and lazy lazy.

Are those good excuses
    NOPE...lol

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:27 AM
    Everyone fell asleep TWSS jaffers makes 11K CB posts brewski is fanfreakintastic cj uses syrup of figs Jaydee is tired of fighting with panted trolls hamsters lappy is possessed Yummydoddles pantless rocks like like like teal shuuuuze SSM pops in CB is discomknockerated lendos head explodes yes have some mikeplus1 has cheesecake cj gets tired from POOFing indeed horny girls like like like storming Jaydee likes pocketbooth TEMPURtrain tempur can't wait hamster is hungry and kbuzz snags the 114K pantless post
    Now that's the kind I like
    Thanks man as always fantanulous

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:29 AM
    NOPE...lol

Posted via CB10

06-20-13 08:34 AM
    Now that's the kind I like
    Thanks man as always fantanulous

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:34 AM
    Good Morning CB friend I just wanted to say hello and let you know coffee both hot and cold and bagels are served at iMore. Have a wonderful day to all my friends.
    jafobabe, kbz1960 and louzer like this.
    06-20-13 08:38 AM
    Everyone fell asleep TWSS jaffers makes 11K CB posts brewski is fanfreakintastic cj uses syrup of figs Jaydee is tired of fighting with panted trolls hamsters lappy is possessed Yummydoddles pantless rocks like like like teal shuuuuze SSM pops in CB is discomknockerated lendos head explodes yes have some mikeplus1 has cheesecake cj gets tired from POOFing indeed horny girls like like like storming Jaydee likes pocketbooth TEMPURtrain tempur can't wait hamster is hungry and kbuzz snags the 114K pantless post
    Marvellllloouss Darlin'!
    kbz1960 and louzer like this.
    06-20-13 08:55 AM
    Jaydee get THE PEN BK has internet trouble authentic knock off jaffers iFeels tempur confused again and confuses everyone angry pantless mob hamster gets rid of headache by not hanging upside down indeed shrinkage at its best possum shaleem is reminded kbuzz wants to marry tempur daddy bear stayed at holiday Inn express lendos posts from droid hamster gets kids from camp whatchew talkin about possum Jaydee might get a new car lendos has batman underwear FIFY Indeed like like like bedtime rocks lendos makes 3K CB posts shaleem bites tongue febreze stat jaffers waits for the arrival jag brings lunch slow boat to China take the brakes off the TEMPURtrain wendybee makes 10K global posts Vrooooooooooomm and jag snags the 115K pantless post
    Thanks for that Buzzdudeofalldudes and congrats on the 114K!
    So good to see you sputz!!! Have a good day!
    kbz1960 and louzer like this.
    Jaydee get THE PEN BK has internet trouble authentic knock off jaffers iFeels tempur confused again and confuses everyone angry pantless mob hamster gets rid of headache by not hanging upside down indeed shrinkage at its best possum shaleem is reminded kbuzz wants to marry tempur daddy bear stayed at holiday Inn express lendos posts from droid hamster gets kids from camp whatchew talkin about possum Jaydee might get a new car lendos has batman underwear FIFY Indeed like like like bedtime rocks lendos makes 3K CB posts shaleem bites tongue febreze stat jaffers waits for the arrival jag brings lunch slow boat to China take the brakes off the TEMPURtrain wendybee makes 10K global posts Vrooooooooooomm and jag snags the 115K pantless post
    OooOOo A DoubleBuzzNotesDay!!! Thanks so much... it has made my day
    kbz1960, Jaguarr40 and louzer like this.
    06-20-13 08:58 AM
    Marvellllloouss Darlin'!
    louzer and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 08:58 AM

I even did them on my pb. I hope I'm caught up now......... For a few hours
    louzer and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:00 AM
    Great job and worth the wait on the BuzzNotes Z. Thank you as always for a top notch job.
    kbz1960, louzer and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:03 AM
    Wooooo hoooooo two in a row Yowsa yous hot today Z. Thanks nice way to pick up my morning

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, louzer, Jaguarr40 and 1 others like this.
    06-20-13 09:04 AM

I even did them on my pb. I hope I'm caught up now......... For a few hours
    Yup but only a few. Don't know if I'll get home in time for the race and can't tell what post count we are at on Z so I'll just hang out and pop in and out as often as I can.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, louzer, Jaguarr40 and 1 others like this.
    06-20-13 09:06 AM
    Great job and worth the wait on the BuzzNotes Z. Thank you as always for a top notch job.
    louzer, Jaguarr40 and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:06 AM
    Wooooo hoooooo two in a row Yowsa yous hot today Z. Thanks nice way to pick up my morning

Posted via CB10
    louzer, Jaguarr40 and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:07 AM

This is worth repeating.
    kbz1960, louzer and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:07 AM
    Why am I quoting Zs original quote but getting other quotes under his that I know I did not quote?? hmmmm.??
    06-20-13 09:09 AM
    Sprint sure is limping on these..... Is it true that they are going to wait for the A10?
    They are saying absolutely nothing about anything BB10 except that they'll have the Q10 in late summer.
    kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:37 AM
    Lawzahdude, we desperately need some Bruins love here!!!
    kbz1960 and jafobabe like this.
    06-20-13 09:48 AM
618,114 ... 46094610461146124613 ...