I wish it were that kind of busy
    No sheep at work?
    03-14-13 05:33 PM
    Uga buga Uga buga tuga wha

Him say whoopie doopie this is absofvckinglutley the best louzatar for me

Whoopie doopie we havem fun
    03-14-13 05:33 PM
    What? Your job is more important than getting a Louzatar? Blasphemy!
    I know, not very pantless is it? But I got it anyway and it's just what I wanted
    03-14-13 05:34 PM
    I'm seriously behind this thread. Again.
    Might have to write an app.

Current status: not pantless at work.

Posted via CB10
    Hummm, a pantless app

we'll forgive you while at work
    03-14-13 05:35 PM
    Congrats to KBZ1960 for making the 77,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge! It was quite a run up to 77,000! The only question is, How happy are folks switching to Geico? And the answer is happier than the Go Go Gophers armed with Febreze in a girls locker room! Congrats on 77K!
    Attachment 141206
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
    03-14-13 05:35 PM
    I needed some pills
    A quick recharge by a postanator is totally acceptable.
    kbz1960, jafobabe, louzer and 1 others like this.
    03-14-13 05:36 PM
    Congrats to KBZ1960 for making the 77,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge! It was quite a run up to 77,000! The only question is, How happy are folks switching to Geico? And the answer is happier than the Go Go Gophers armed with Febreze in a girls locker room! Congrats on 77K!
    Attachment 141206
    A pantless fit for all the go go go I've been sending out lately too!
    03-14-13 05:36 PM
    Schlong Bong Silver.
    I'm thinking we need to repost the picture of Sputter with his pen1s bong again.
    03-14-13 05:38 PM
    These things are not so funny anymore, they are completely obliterating EVERYthing else in our (your) waters as they are bottom feeders and bigger then everything else, There's a grave danger of them entering the great lakes and if they do it will be an epic disaster. There will no longer be any fishing for anyone unless you like carp! They are tough fish and thrive in cold waters, it is said that they could even survive in the artic ocean. If you weren't aware of this menace it is worth a read, there's plenty of material on the subject
    Yep they are a menace, not good at all!
    03-14-13 05:38 PM
    Roughly less than 20 hours between milestone posts.
    Wow, back on 50K pace
    03-14-13 05:40 PM
    Say that 5 times quickly.
    Didn't have the dirty doodie didi duty, dude.
    03-14-13 05:42 PM
    We used to buy that for our dad every christmas as a christmas gift, lol, Old spice I think, you got the kit, aftershave, shaving cream and soap on a rope. The labels have changed since then though.

We got that for my dad as well. I think he still uses the stuff.
    03-14-13 05:45 PM
    Yee Hawwww. Congrats Z, Glad you got it this time, it has been a while for you as well. Big tap on the back Buzzttocks for you. Love the new shirt.
    FIFY
    03-14-13 05:46 PM
    Naw, no bummer here, I was glad he got it.
    03-14-13 05:51 PM
    It�s the pantless thing to do even racing top pantless poster at 100K gets a beer louzer is buying TWSS voice controlled apps BK plays his game middbonger thinks the moose will like it random pantless posting like like like good call tempur wonders if he really does that louzer breaks for dinner cjh_ has BEER AND BACON the smell of napalm in the morning milestones falling bunga gets the boots BK just vented middbonger reviews and calls fair play KYZ kiss my googttocks FIFY BEWBS playing with the dog good call like like like tempur had broccoli freaky don�t tell sputts recharge postanators who is Stan don�t call me Shirley thescionic knows Mary Jaffers 10 pages behind pantless post who goosed the moose tempur makes 3K CB posts FIFY rain spain soap on a rope BK makes 20K CB posts Jaffers couldn�t believe it teal boots think alike alex_hong knows what�s hot in the forums I�m batman mikeplus1 has Thursday offering sputter is still buried under paperwork good call like like like Jaffers drives by figured that middbongers boatplane sputter Pinocchio smiley no I�m batman Shirley louzer holds the door pantless kbuzz gets busy slacker at work milestones are still exciting glitch in the system controversy busy middbongerref makes the call kbuzz makes the 77K pantless post
    Buzznotes!!!!!! Thanks Z, another great set of notes!
    03-14-13 05:52 PM
    Congrats on 001!
    Thanks man!
    03-14-13 05:54 PM
    I know, not very pantless is it? But I got it anyway and it's just what I wanted
    Wooo Hooo!
    03-14-13 05:55 PM
    Besides, I said yesterday that I wasn't trying for that one, my post was a freak of crazy timing, and I would've given it to him, anyway, even if I needed to delete a post to do it. I did the screenshots because it was unusual, showing two separate times a minute apart.
    03-14-13 06:00 PM
    It�s the pantless thing to do even racing top pantless poster at 100K gets a beer louzer is buying TWSS voice controlled apps BK plays his game middbonger thinks the moose will like it random pantless posting like like like good call tempur wonders if he really does that louzer breaks for dinner cjh_ has BEER AND BACON the smell of napalm in the morning milestones falling bunga gets the boots BK just vented middbonger reviews and calls fair play KYZ kiss my googttocks FIFY BEWBS playing with the dog good call like like like tempur had broccoli freaky don�t tell sputts recharge postanators who is Stan don�t call me Shirley thescionic knows Mary Jaffers 10 pages behind pantless post who goosed the moose tempur makes 3K CB posts FIFY rain spain soap on a rope BK makes 20K CB posts Jaffers couldn�t believe it teal boots think alike alex_hong knows what�s hot in the forums I�m batman mikeplus1 has Thursday offering sputter is still buried under paperwork good call like like like Jaffers drives by figured that middbongers boatplane sputter Pinocchio smiley no I�m batman Shirley louzer holds the door pantless kbuzz gets busy slacker at work milestones are still exciting glitch in the system controversy busy middbongerref makes the call kbuzz makes the 77K pantless post
    Ahh Buzzman, you are the best, I sit here and read these and giggle all the way through. lol
    03-14-13 06:01 PM
    These things are not so funny anymore, they are completely obliterating EVERYthing else in our (your) waters as they are bottom feeders and bigger then everything else, There's a grave danger of them entering the great lakes and if they do it will be an epic disaster. There will no longer be any fishing for anyone unless you like carp! They are tough fish and thrive in cold waters, it is said that they could even survive in the artic ocean. If you weren't aware of this menace it is worth a read, there's plenty of material on the subject
    I'm thinking there needs to be some sort of bounty put on them. Something where fishermen and fisherwomen can collect a reward for catching and turning them in. I do know it is illegal to catch and release them. if you catch one you are to kill it. But I don't think that is going far enough. Just my opinion.
    03-14-13 06:01 PM
    Thanks man!
    Congrats on the 001 middbrew, good going. lol isn't it funny how the before and afters have become so important now.
    03-14-13 06:03 PM
    Well I might have to stay up a little later tonight if I'm going to get to 18K tonight.
    03-14-13 06:05 PM
    Congrats on the 001 middbrew, good going. lol isn't it funny how the before and afters have become so important now.
    Thanks TM. It is an added fun now to get the before and after posts.
    03-14-13 06:06 PM
    Well I might have to stay up a little later tonight if I'm going to get to 18K tonight.
    I'm now 124 away.
    03-14-13 06:07 PM
    I'm now 124 away.
    I need to kick it into Brewanator mode.
    03-14-13 06:07 PM
618,114 ... 30593060306130623063 ...