You were a bad boy
    TWSS
    02-11-13 05:01 PM
    Well done BK! 18,000 CB posts and climbing!!
    Congrats BK
    Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggg
    Attaboy!, let it out, let it out
    Thanks Daddy Bear...... Yowsa!!! Whooooohoooooo
    Look out bear jaffers is hot!
    02-11-13 05:02 PM
    And I thank you for that.
    You're welcome
    02-11-13 05:03 PM
    AwesomeSauce!!! Love these BuzzzzNotes!!..
    Thanks
    02-11-13 05:04 PM
    Now that's pretty cool!
    02-11-13 05:07 PM
    And I missed it on purpose .
    02-11-13 05:10 PM
    What I really want to eat is a gingerbreadwoman.
    All you can think of at a time like this is FOOD?
    02-11-13 05:11 PM
    And good morning to any other pantless posters who are lurking around out there.
    Welll I was lurking,, just didn't have time to do the likes and thanks before I left for work. Good morning/Afternoon/Evening to Ya!
    02-11-13 05:13 PM
    Ahhhhhh, see that Zee, I took your advice and counted to 10. (NANA BOOBOO!! )Thanks man.
    02-11-13 05:18 PM
    All you can think of at a time like this is FOOD?
    When it comes to gingerbreadwomen, yes.
    02-11-13 05:22 PM
    Welll I was lurking,, just didn't have time to do the likes and thanks before I left for work. Good morning/Afternoon/Evening to Ya!
    02-11-13 05:22 PM
    Since I became pesky, yes.

And I miss it .
    Just be Pesky and eat your BACON!!!, Life is so short
    02-11-13 05:24 PM
    Is that what they're calling a #2 these days? I just cannot keep up with today's pop vernacular any more.
    02-11-13 05:27 PM
    My wife went vegan, and she makes her own bacon out of tempeh.

Does anybody even know what the he11 tempeh is???
    Despite my avid curiosity, I will not Google that.
    02-11-13 05:30 PM
    So I just made a pic of me doing inappropriate things with a paper gingerbread woman. But then I realized I can't post it because it shows where I work...and if someone I ever worked with happened to stumble on it...yeah.
    Well, you're jest gonna have too take that home now and post it later, 'cause we're all gonna wanna see it fer shur!
    02-11-13 05:38 PM
    I'm sorry you're offended. Now get the f#*@ out of the way, you're blocking my view.
    Jeez Bear! Thought you were gonna lose your popcorn there for half a minute
    02-11-13 05:41 PM

Acording to wiki:

Tempeh
    (/ˈtɛmp/; Javanese: t�mp�, IPA: [tempe]), is a traditional soy product originally from Indonesia. It is made by a natural culturing and controlled fermentation process that binds soybeans into a cake form, similar to a very firm vegetarian burger patty. Tempeh is unique among major traditional soy foods in that it is the only one that did not originate from the Sinosphere cuisine.
    02-11-13 05:44 PM

I asked my wife about it and she had some in the fridge. Go figure.
    02-11-13 05:45 PM
    Thempe is a city in Arizona.
    You can actually smoke the stuff too
    02-11-13 05:46 PM
    Hot off the Press . . . . .

My dad was not an orangutan, Donald Trump says in lawsuit
    NEW YORK
    Reuters
    Published Monday, Feb. 11 2013, 6:05 PM EST
    Last updated Monday, Feb. 11 2013, 6:15 PM EST

A comedian, a millionaire and an orangutan. It may sound like the beginning of a screwball joke, but Donald Trump isn’t laughing.

The famously outspoken real estate magnate has sued famously outspoken television host Bill Maher, demanding the $5 million Maher offered to give to charity if Trump could prove his father is not an orangutan.

But legal experts say Trump is unlikely to get a dime from Maher, the host of the HBO series Real Time With Bill Maher, because his offer was clearly made in jest.

“It’s parody,” said Bryan Sullivan, a Los Angeles entertainment lawyer. “You know Bill Maher is a comedian and a satirist. The offer is so ridiculous.”

Trump, however, has taken the comic at his word.

“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,” Trump’s lawyer, Scott Balber, wrote to Maher last month.

When Maher did not respond, Trump filed a breach of contract lawsuit last week in Los Angeles Superior Court.

A Maher spokeswoman referred to his show Friday, in which he ridiculed Trump’s lawsuit.

“It’s never a joke when someone reneges on a commitment that benefits worthy charities,” said Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, in response. “The tone of Mr. Maher’s diatribe on Friday evening suggests he is far more concerned with the lawsuit than he wants the public to believe.”

Last year, during the presidential campaign, Trump offered to give $5 million to charity if President Barack Obama would release his college records. Trump, who flirted with a possible White House run, previously questioned Obama’s citizenship and boasted that he prompted Obama to release his birth certificate.

As a guest on NBC’s The Tonight Show last month, Maher offered to give $5 million to charity if Trump could prove he was not the son of an orangutan, since the ape’s orange fur matches the colour of Trump’s trademark gravity-defying coiffure.

“He can donate to a charity of his choice,” Maher said. “Hair Club for Men; the Institute for Incorrigible Douchebaggery. Whatever charity.”
    Under contract law, a verbal offer can create a contractual obligation. But courts make exceptions for obviously satirical offers.

In a New York federal case, Leonard vs. Pepsico, a man sued the soft drink maker after it refused to honour a TV advertisement “offer” of a fighter jet for redeemable Pepsi Points.

U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood in Manhattan said an offer made “evidently in jest” is not a contract and noted the commercial featured a teenager using the jet to get to school.

“This fantasy is, of course, extremely unrealistic,” Wood wrote.

Trump’s lawsuit alleges that Maher’s show is political commentary, not comedy. In a Fox News appearance last week, Trump said he was certain Maher’s offer was not a joke.

“That was venom,” Trump said. “That wasn’t a joke.”
    02-11-13 06:01 PM
    When you can't remember what you aren't supposed to remember, you were doing it right.
    02-11-13 06:05 PM
    Just sometimes?
    Well okay, quite often.
    02-11-13 06:06 PM
    Jeez Bear! Thought you were gonna lose your popcorn there for half a minute
    He He,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    02-11-13 06:08 PM
618,114 ... 24622463246424652466 ...