Also, here's an educational video about how Railways treat their employees when something goes wrong...
    You'll have to give me the short summary version (are you saying they treat their employees good or bad) because I am not falling for more wild geese chase miss-information from you.
    12-04-22 08:06 PM
    Almost last post for tonight. Cancelled my Lucky/ Mobile account a few weeks ago. The way it worked was 500meg of 3G, then dialup speed for the rest of the month. After cancelling I wondered if the dialup would continue just the same even after my paid period had lapsed. It didn't. So getting another better deal tomorrow. Here for a bit, waiting for some Netflix drivel to download on this ancient device.
    12-04-22 08:07 PM
    [QUOTE=spARTacus;13666867]
    Also, here's an educational video about how Railways treat their employees when something goes wrong.../QUOTE]

You'll have to give me the short summary version (are you saying they treat their employees good or bad) because I am not falling for more wild geese chase miss-information from you.
    Are you done? Learn how to research things and spend 15 minutes instead of guessing and then arguing for the next week.

"The CB 1M Challenge, where the pantless people go"
    12-04-22 08:08 PM
    Cool. I have seen those and wondered about them.
    Thinking of doing a thread on the ClubCrack forum, assuming I work out how to log in. In short I like it.
    Last post for tonight. Cancelled/ my Lucky/ Mobile account a few weeks ago. The way it worked was 500meg of 3G,/then dialup speed for the ret of the month. After cancelling I wondered if the dialup would continue just the same even after my paid period had lapsed. It didn't. So getting another better deal tomorrow. Here for a bit, waiting for some Netflix drivel to download on this ancient device.
    Definitely time to move up old boy!

My advice was precise, whereas you guessed. That's how the world works, when someone asks for an answer they aren't asking for an opinion. So did you learn anything today?

If you had spent 10 seconds to read what I posted just now and also earlier, you'd know that I did not guess at all. I have driven by the Glen Eden Ski Hill literally thousands of times in my life from the 401. Like Paul, I haven't been at the Ski Hill or its local nearby roads in close to 30 years. Doesn't matter however, sometimes things are obvious and it has nothing to do with guesses.

Yes, today I learned that my earlier hunch was correct, that you are a fake news miss-information spreader.
    12-04-22 08:10 PM
    Thinking of doing a thread on the ClubCrack forum, assuming I work out how to log in. In short I like it.
    Marshmallow??? Yikes

12-04-22 08:10 PM
    That would be welcome Paul, less chance of chaff.
    12-04-22 08:13 PM
    If you had spent 10 seconds to read what I posted just now and also earlier, you'd know that I did not guess at all. I have driven by the Glen Eden Ski Hill literally thousands of times in my life from the 401. Like Paul, I haven't been at the Ski Hill or its local nearby roads in close to 30 years. Doesn't matter however, sometimes things are obvious and it has nothing to do with guesses.

Yes, today I learned that my earlier hunch was correct, that you are a fake news miss-information spreader.
    I found the street address and the clearing as shown in the video. You did neither. You were offered help with CROR. By the way, it takes weeks of training to become a conductor and it's not like someone being thrown a key a told "get her going"

12-04-22 08:14 PM
    Lol, too funny...
    It would have been funny if it wasn't sad.

Sorry @misterabrasive for you having to become involved.
    12-04-22 08:16 PM

Hell, I wasn't even involved. Couldn't quite figure out what you were wanting to know.
    12-04-22 08:20 PM
    I found the street address and the clearing as shown in the video. You did neither. You were offered help with CROR. By the way, it takes weeks of training to become a conductor and it's not like someone being thrown a key a told "get her going"

Maybe you should read back and compare against what I said for where I thought the road was. Like I earlier said, I thought I was quite accurate with my assessment, and I was.

Doesn't matter however, the issue at hand is the miss-leading post you made, that you used the conductor's signals as seen from the video to precisely determine where the crossing was. I gave you the benefit of the doubt (me having no experience with trains). Last time I'll do that. You have dropped further on the relative scale. Thank goodness you weren't involved in any trains I was on back when you were still working for the railroad, because with your behaviour examples from in here I think the risk would have been very high of things being messed up.
    12-04-22 08:22 PM

"911"

Hello, this is Billy calling from the Crick in the Holler down by the ski hill. You know where I live.

"Billy? Why not just give me your address and I don't know any Billy."

How bout I swing my lantern? Can you see me?

"Are you telling me to apply the brakes?"

-------

Hopefully you did learn something about conductors and hand signals this weekend.

12-04-22 08:24 PM
    Hell, I wasn't even involved. Couldn't quite figure out what you were wanting to know.
    Turns out it was a mess. I'd suggest that you can read up on it from scrolling back in this thread and the Off The Rails Thread, but I don't think I would want anyone else to also suffer that.
    Maybe you should read back and compare against what I said for where I thought the road was. Like I earlier said, I thought I was quite accurate with my assessment, and I was.

Doesn't matter however, the issue at hand is the miss-leading post you made, that you used the conductor's signals as seen from the video to precisely determine where the crossing was. I gave you the benefit of the doubt (me having no experience with trains). Last time I'll do that. You have dropped further on the relative scale. Thank goodness you weren't involved in any trains I was on back when you were still working for the railroad, because with your behaviour examples from in here I think the risk would have been very high of things being messed up.
    I just did.

Nice. Switch and Bait. Seems Transit Captain was dead on, in that you always run away.
    12-04-22 08:25 PM
    I just did.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f6d30f261b.jpg

Yup. Seems about right. Even you can't deny that, correct?
    12-04-22 08:26 PM
    Nice. Switch and Bait. Seems Transit Captain was dead on, in that you always run away.
    Seek help.

Now I'm running away.

12-04-22 08:27 PM
    Yup. Seems about right. Even you can't deny that, correct?
    Another guess.

12-04-22 08:28 PM
    No Coronation Street on Sundays... Dang

12-04-22 08:29 PM
    One for the retired railroad workers..

12-04-22 08:35 PM
    Another guess...
    Something else I learned today (if you wish to insist about me always guessing), is that even my guesses are just as accurate as all the research that you can do. Wow! That almost makes all of the episode worthwhile. Goodnight and ROTFL.
    12-04-22 08:43 PM
    Almost last post for tonight. Cancelled my Lucky/ Mobile account a few weeks ago. The way it worked was 500meg of 3G, then dialup speed for the rest of the month. After cancelling I wondered if the dialup would continue just the same even after my paid period had lapsed. It didn't. So getting another better deal tomorrow. Here for a bit, waiting for some Netflix drivel to download on this ancient device.
    Almost! Let us know when you get home safely. Don't if you don't get home safely...

12-04-22 08:43 PM
    Something else I learned today (if you wish to insist about me always guessing), is that even my guesses are just as accurate as all the research that you can do. Wow! That almost makes all of the episode worthwhile. Goodnight and ROTFL.
    Simple. Next time post " That is definitely the parking lot at the Glen Eden Ski and Skateboard park.".

12-04-22 08:46 PM
    What a bunch of crap. My Netflix account only allows me one device to download on. What's it to them whether I have a certain number of films on one device or spread out among several? Heard the CEO interviewed, thought he seemed like a good guy. Going to write in.
    12-04-22 08:53 PM
618,114 ... 2458224583245842458524586 ...