I would. Now that would be a monumental task. The question is do I reply to everyone of them or just the ones I haven't replied to yet? Hmmmmmm
    Be easier to do them all.........again
    02-10-13 01:17 PM
    Morning pantless peeps. I'm off to the gym, then getting a much needed haircut. After that I'm gonna dye it red. I'll post pics later .
    Like as in "Gingerbread" red?
    02-10-13 01:18 PM

Has anyone else seen this? I'm gonna have to get both now.
    Haven't seen that yet. Still thinking that without the trackpad, they physical keyboard alone just isn't enough of the old BB to keep me happy. It'll either be the Z10, or I'll be sticking with me 9900 for awhile longer.

But thankess for posting.
    02-10-13 01:19 PM
    I totally agree, and around and around we go!
    02-10-13 01:20 PM
    Haven't seen that yet. Still thinking that without the trackpad, they physical keyboard alone just isn't enough of the old BB to keep me happy. It'll either be the Z10, or I'll be sticking with me 9900 for awhile longer.

The UI is so different from OS 7.1 that the trackpad is almost useless IMO, but only you can say what you need in a phone.
    02-10-13 01:21 PM
    Sleep is great, that's when you I "wet dream".....most times..
    FIFY. . . . . .
    02-10-13 01:22 PM
    What is it you do Bear? You're the only one, I don't know what he does for a living, independently wealthy?
    Come on now, sputts, if I were independently wealthy, would I be at work dreaming of not being at work??

I race cars, I play tennis, and I fondle women; but, I have weekends off, and I am my own boss.

No wait ...

I'm an IT Project Manager. Contracting at the moment, 'cos the few companies around here that have big enough IT shops to use project managers don't seem to want to actually hire them.
    02-10-13 01:23 PM
    Very cool. I remember one time my wife added a little red to her hair and it turned out to be clown red. Now that was some funny ish (yes even she laughed at it).
    It don't look that bad?

02-10-13 01:24 PM
    Whatza genus?
    I think it's plural of genie.
    02-10-13 01:25 PM
    Like as in "Gingerbread" red?
    02-10-13 01:25 PM
    Is that a hint
    More like a warning I think.
    02-10-13 01:26 PM
    I would. Now that would be a monumental task. The question is do I reply to everyone of them or just the ones I haven't replied to yet? Hmmmmmm
    Every one of 'em, of course! Even your own.
    02-10-13 01:26 PM
    I totally agree, and around and around and down we go!
    FIFY.
    02-10-13 01:27 PM
    Was ya looken fer spongebob snow pants?

Attachment 135163
    Looks like he's got two hockey sticks, eh.

Or has he just got wood.
    02-10-13 01:28 PM

Agreed, I do pretty much everything with the track pad, It's a real shame seein' that go, shall we go out there and start a poll?
    02-10-13 01:29 PM
    The UI is so different from OS 7.1 that the trackpad is almost useless IMO, but only you can say what you need in a phone.
    Well, my thought on that is, if the UI is that different that the trackpad is unnecessary, and if the virtual keyboard is as good as everybody is saying it is, I may as well go all touch-screen. We'll see -- I'll give 'em both a good test-drive before pulling the trigger.
    sputneek, bungaboy, Lendo and 4 others like this.
    02-10-13 01:31 PM
    A little heavy on the makeup, but otherwise no, you don't look bad at all.
    02-10-13 01:32 PM
    Agreed, I do pretty much everything with the track pad, It's a real shame seein' that go, shall we go out there and start a poll?
    Sure, go right ahead. I don't think anyone has done one of those yet.
    02-10-13 01:33 PM
    Eggsactly!
    02-10-13 01:34 PM
    Ok, I have not yet done my Sunday faceplant, and the couch of zero responsibility is calling me.

I shall return .... hide your womens and lock up your valuables.

Or is that hide your valuables and lock up your womens ... I can't remember, damn you Chaucer.
    02-10-13 01:35 PM
    Well, my thought on that is, if the UI is that different that the trackpad is unnecessary, and if the virtual keyboard is as good as everybody is saying it is, I may as well go all touch-screen. We'll see -- I'll give 'em both a good test-drive before pulling the trigger.

And, of course, keep an ear out for what ever "them" are expecting ... then do the opposite.
    02-10-13 01:39 PM
    Come on now, sputts, if I were independently wealthy, would I be at work dreaming of not being at work??

Was trying to make you "dream"

I race cars, I play tennis, and I fondle women; but, I have weekends off, and I am my own boss.

THAT'S what I thought!!

No wait ...

I'm an IT Project Manager. Contracting at the moment, 'cos the few companies around here that have big enough IT shops to use project managers don't seem to want to actually hire them.
    Aw crap!! And I was wrong!!

That seems to be the concept nowadays that and trying to get you for peanuts...
    02-10-13 01:40 PM
    I think it's plural of genie.
    Yes, plural in Latin
    02-10-13 01:42 PM
    Wu says?
    Wu Hoo?
    02-10-13 01:45 PM
    More like a warning I think.
    02-10-13 01:45 PM
618,114 ... 24392440244124422443 ...