You are way too interested in Hals butt!
    You know Hal Anderson? !!!
    08-13-22 09:19 PM
    Heinz ketchup...tsk tsk. Patriots demand French's. What's on tap otherwise?
    Heinz for the win!
    grover5 likes this.
    08-13-22 09:21 PM
    Comparisons are fun and sometime informative. Same set and setting except the fish is now demolished. Taken with the Mighty Passport; t'other was an iPad. Maybe good points of comparison would be the pint glass and other glassware such as the salt shaker, vinegar cruet, for how it handles translucence and protons reflected and refracted.
    Attached Thumbnails The CB 1M post Challenge!-img_20220813_221249.jpg  
    08-13-22 09:22 PM
    Heinz for the win!
    Heinz has baggage up this way... They closed down their tomato processing plant and ketchup bottling plants in Canada. French's, on the other hand moved in the other direction.
    08-13-22 09:23 PM
    Heinz has baggage up this way... They closed down their tomato processing plant and ketchup bottling plants in Canada. French's, on the other hand moved in the other direction.
    Interesting.
    08-13-22 09:25 PM
    Comparisons are fun and sometime informative. Same set and setting except the fish is now demolished. Taken with the Mighty Passport; t'other was an iPad. Maybe good points of comparison would be the pint glass and other glassware such as the salt shaker, vinegar cruet, for how it handles translucence and protons reflected and refracted.
    But you moved the glass...
    Sorry to hear that, but I will always take Heinz unless there is none available at an establishment.
    grover5 likes this.
    Heinz ketchup...tsk tsk. Patriots demand French's. What's on tap otherwise?
    I see, I see... Högarten, Smithwick's, Tankhouse, Harp, 50!!!, Blue, Keiths', Samuel Adams, Tennant's, London Pride. Those are the highlights, I left out the Bud, obviously.
    08-13-22 09:29 PM
    I don't use ketchup, being 98% sucrose.
    08-13-22 09:30 PM
    I see, I see... Högarten, Smithwick's, Tankhouse, Harp, 50!!!, Blue, Keiths', Samuel Adams, Tennant's, London Pride. Those are the highlights, I left out the Bud, obviously.
    Could take out Sam Adams but nice selection.
    I don't use ketchup, being 98% sucrose.
    La di da
    But is it Halibut?
    Parapercis colias In fact.
    08-13-22 09:36 PM
    But you moved the glass...
    Funny how that happens. And I never touched it.
    08-13-22 09:37 PM
    Could take out Sam Adams but nice selection.

Haven’t had it for years, but it used to be a good one. What changed?
    08-13-22 09:38 PM
    Haven’t had it for years, but it used to be a good one. What changed?
    Not sure if anything changed, just another typical American dishwater beer.
    08-13-22 09:43 PM
    I thought the Passport did well considering how deprecated it is. In details captured etc it roughly equals the iPad. But under near identical conditions the two devices have a different tone. The iPad makes me think of one of those renaissance dutch food table paintings you can see at the AGO while the Passport’s approach hews closer to a modernist work by someone like David Hockney or Alex Colville.
    08-13-22 09:45 PM
    Not sure if anything changed, just another typical American dishwater beer.

Ridiculous, they aren’t all bad. It’s like saying all Americans are bad. Greatest country in the world imo.
    08-13-22 09:46 PM
    I thought the Passport did well considering how deprecated it is. In details captured etc it roughly equals the iPad. But under near identical conditions the two devices have a different tone. The iPad makes me think of one of those renaissance dutch food table paintings you can see at the AGO while the Passport’s approach hews closer to a modernist work by someone like David Hockney or Alex Colville.
    Yeah, what she said.
    08-13-22 09:47 PM
    Ridiculous, they aren’t all bad. It’s like saying all Americans are bad. Greatest country in the world imo.
    Well if you adore Sam Adams I'm not stopping you...
    08-13-22 09:48 PM
    The night is young!
    08-13-22 09:54 PM
    Funny how that happens. And I never touched it.
    What's the bartenders name?
    08-13-22 09:55 PM
    Parapercis colias In fact.
    Blue cod from New Zealand? Well they're both bottom feeders. Was it named Hal?
    08-13-22 10:06 PM
    Immigrants flee violence and death for their children in an attempt to be allowed to exist with dignity, safety and with an opportunity. Their only sin is not getting lucky with where they were born.
    Not entirely. I've personally had family members that didn't fit that definition as do many others not fit that description. Three of my family members are here legally. Seven have made their way to Asia, Europe and Oceania continents illegally after being deported from here. Some became legal residents of Spain, Australia plus temporary residents elsewhere.

I can say a lot of the claimed violence and death risks are simply coached and not really the case. Again, I exist here, but have experienced the risks of terrorists and cartels in Peru and Mexico personally.

Much of that risk is self imposed the same way as here in the USA by lifestyle choices. I don't begrudge the people that genuinely have to flee but they're not as common as claimed.

Many come here ignorant of the actual risks of the journey or manage to sidestep the risks of the actual journey and then claim them later as part of the journey.
    08-13-22 10:11 PM
    08-13-22 10:12 PM
    I am so stoked!!!!
    08-13-22 10:27 PM
618,114 ... 2428824289242902429124292 ...