What gets me is the mother at Walmart with 3 little kids . All without masks as she slithers down an isle so as not to be seen. Right there you have the chance of 4 people being infected . Again......it's the hospital workers I feel bad for.
    10-03-20 09:48 AM
    Chuck you say we are all going to die. I get that . But damn!! Let me live a little. Heck if I can get another 5 years of life I'll take it!! If I can make MINOR changes in my life to prolong it, then I'm all in!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-20 09:50 AM
    Anyways. I have some shopping to do. I need to get me bigger size pants since I've gained over 25 lbs since March. Oh, I took brodie out this morning and collected some of his urine. So thank you all but I won't be needing any !!!
    10-03-20 09:53 AM
    Yes and wearing a mask is a MINOR inconvenience.
    Chuck you say we are all going to die. I get that . But damn!! Let me live a little. Heck if I can get another 5 years of life I'll take it!! If I can make MINOR changes in my life to prolong it, then I'm all in!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-20 09:54 AM
    ..People don't heed the advice of the professionals....
    In some cases there is a lot of miss-trust in whatever the professionals say, or in whatever anyone says if what is being said doesn't align enough with certain thoughts. That's also part of the problem. There certainly shouldn't be blind trust to anything or towards anyone. However, an unwillingness to consider what people or professionals are saying just leads to narrowness.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-20 09:55 AM
    Yes and wearing a mask is a MINOR inconvenience.
    Definitely . Heck, I have so many masks now that I match them with the color of clothes i wear!!
    10-03-20 09:55 AM
    Now I know what my wife goes through when she's looking for her matching purse or shoes . Lmao
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-03-20 09:57 AM
    Anyways. I have some shopping to do. I need to get me bigger size pants since I've gained over 25 lbs since March. Oh, I took brodie out this morning and collected some of his urine. So thank you all but I won't be needing any !!!
    Keep us in the loop as to when / where you are going.
    10-03-20 09:57 AM
    I will
    10-03-20 09:58 AM
    Look at that. Some nice number of posts added this morning.
    10-03-20 10:00 AM
    Time for another coffee.
    Did you quietly lift his social security card too? I know you got one for him for tax purposes.
    That's probably because you are viewing the situation from mainly the perspective of your strong need and desire to ensure none of your rights are trampled upon, as opposed to perhaps also viewing the situation from the perspective of the rights that others also have.
    I believe in everyone’s rights but you can’t possibly create or enforce laws against stupidity. That’s what is the ridiculousness of the nanny state. Darwinism will always win. I’ve gone through life assuming everyone around me is either smarter than me or dumb as box of rocks stupid. I don’t know who is who so I give the benefit of the doubt. However, in milliseconds, I’m prepared to be disappointed, when people move, act or speak. I observe then adjust for it.

I’m not worried as much about my rights infringed as much as prepared for when someone or something accidentally or intentionally does infringe those rights could harm or hurt me.

Perfect example is exercising my second amendment rights for the first time in 25 years. I had exercised my second amendment rights for 7 years until my son was born. I stopped because I thought certain risks were greater than benefits. I now believe very differently.
    Now I know what my wife goes through when she's looking for her matching purse or shoes . Lmao
    Wasn't that a thing a while back with the wife of the president of the Philippines?
    10-03-20 10:01 AM
    What have you been wearing since March then?
    10-03-20 10:01 AM
    Yup, lots of narrow minded people in this world.
    In some cases there is a lot of miss-trust in whatever the professionals say, or in whatever anyone says if what is being said doesn't align enough with certain thoughts. That's also part of the problem. There certainly shouldn't be blind trust to anything or towards anyone. However, an unwillingness to consider what people or professionals are saying just leads to narrowness.
    10-03-20 10:02 AM
    I believe in everyone’s rights but you can’t possibly create or enforce laws against stupidity. ....
    Agree, and there is a happy balance somewhere in there.
    10-03-20 10:04 AM
    My wife made about 100 of the 3 ply cotton masks. She gave them to people from the church who needed them and to the kids and grandchildren. We have a box with about a dozen.
    Definitely . Heck, I have so many masks now that I match them with the color of clothes i wear!!
    10-03-20 10:04 AM
    ...Perfect example is exercising my second amendment rights for the first time in 25 years. I had exercised my second amendment rights for 7 years until my son was born. I stopped because I thought certain risks were greater than benefits. I now believe very differently.
    I don't know enough about US rights and amendments to understand what you are referring to for this example.
    10-03-20 10:06 AM
    I’ve been wearing a mask since before it was requirement here in Hillsborough and I think part of your points and misterabrasive are because not mandatory in your county. I’m there with you, but stand in the store against some display next to but not in the aisle. Watch how people in general, because of mask, just walk up to you and bump you or almost do. I don’t think intentional but I think people comply with a rule but it creates a laziness to not think or lack of common sense.
    10-03-20 10:09 AM
    ...I’ve gone through life assuming everyone around me is either smarter than me or dumb as box of rocks stupid. I don’t know who is who so I give the benefit of the doubt. However, in milliseconds, I’m prepared to be disappointed, when people move, act or speak. I observe then adjust for it....
    I don't see anything wrong with these statements.
    10-03-20 10:10 AM
    Gym shorts
    10-03-20 10:12 AM
    ...Watch how people in general, because of mask, just walk up to you and bump you or almost do. I don’t think intentional but I think people comply with a rule but it creates a laziness to not think or lack of common sense.
    I agree that there are lots of stupid people in this world.
    misterabrasive and kbz1960 like this.
    10-03-20 10:14 AM
    Didint you notice my sexy gym shorts when we met? (Wink, wink)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-20 10:14 AM
    Gym shorts
    Funny thing. I think there are statistics of drop in sales for things like laundry soap, etc... because people aren't showering or doing laundry as much as before.
    10-03-20 10:15 AM
618,114 ... 2368923690236912369223693 ...