Did she give it voluntarily?
    Boxing up a pee sample from my wife for @MB64. Sending it FedEx.
    10-03-20 09:24 AM
    But that’s my point....
    ...I don't understand the point you just now are trying to make, in relation to what we were discussing.
    10-03-20 09:25 AM
    So I can't go to sleep ? Is that what you're a saying?
    You cannot go to sleep. You must contribute. You will be assimilated.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-20 09:26 AM
    Not wearing seatbelts doesn't directly impact others. However, increased risk of injury to self from not wearing seatbelts has potential to add strain and costs on the system, and depending on the system/model, has potential to indirectly impacts others due to increased costs that now have to be shared also by others (eg: for policing, emergency response/recovery, health care, insurance, etc...).
    I agree. I feel bad for the first responders that have to deal with all cases worldwide.
    10-03-20 09:26 AM
    The only problem with that is that the selfish ones don't have any sense of responsibility to anyone but themselves. They couldn't care less about you and I.
    As long as when people do that it doesn't enfringe upon the rights of others (or seem like it will eventually enfringe upon the rights of others), and as long as it doesn't enfringe (or seem like it will eventually enfringe) on the collective overall human and global responsibilities we all have as individuals and nations on this same planet and in this same universe we all exist in, then fine.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-20 09:27 AM
    You cannot go to sleep. You must contribute. You will be assimilated.
    Fine. If you say so.
    10-03-20 09:27 AM
    The only problem with that is that the selfish ones don't have any sense of responsibility to anyone but themselves. They couldn't care less about you and I.
    Can you please stop posting things that make sense please?
    10-03-20 09:28 AM
    Not to some people.
    I am assuming most people agree that COVID-19 is a fair bit different than regular flu.
    10-03-20 09:29 AM
    A simple solution to the regular flu problem is for everyone to wears masks. Period. I'm surprised that that has never been proposed before. People in Japan wear masks every day.
    ..didn't. This year is different. Aggressive flu shot campaigns in Ontario is aiming this year to reduce strain on the Ontario Health Care system, to ensure there is enough capacity for COVID-19, and to reduce the number of flu issues that would otherwise be confused mixed in with possible COVID-19.
    10-03-20 09:32 AM
    I’m a Libertarian in pretty much the USA version. I’m not sure if the definition below means I don’t care about others as much as I don’t worry about others. I don’t believe in collectivism for many things which are better accomplished through individualism.

“The dominant form of libertarianism in the United States, advocates civil liberties, natural law, free-market capitalism and a major reversal of the modern welfare state.”
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    10-03-20 09:33 AM
    A simple solution to the regular flu problem is for everyone to wears masks. Period. I'm surprised that that has never been proposed before. People in Japan wear masks every day.
    That would probably be viewed as infringing on individual rights.
    10-03-20 09:34 AM
    Sorry, I know it's hard on your brain.
    Can you please stop posting things that make sense please?
    Hey guys, I've come in contact with corona . I was wearing a mask
    All of which has nothing to do with people giving a damn about other people.
    I’m a Libertarian in pretty much the USA version. I’m not sure if the definition below means I don’t care about others as much as I don’t worry about others. I don’t believe in collectivism for many things which are better accomplished through individualism.

“The dominant form of libertarianism in the United States, advocates civil liberties, natural law, free-market capitalism and a major reversal of the modern welfare state.”
    10-03-20 09:36 AM
    Well, that's just stupid.
    10-03-20 09:37 AM
    Doesn't that go along with wearing seatbelts, texting while driving, drinking while driving, etc. ? It becomes a law, so everyone has to abide. I still can't see how something so simple as to wear mask would be considered "infringing on individual rights". .....oh, right, cuz it doesn't fit me well or I don't look good with it on.
    10-03-20 09:37 AM
    Hey guys, I've come in contact with corona . I was wearing a mask...
    You must now self-isolate.
    10-03-20 09:38 AM
    Well, that's just stupid.
    Don't blame me. I agree with you.
    10-03-20 09:38 AM
    Doesn't that go along with wearing seatbelts, texting while driving, drinking while driving, etc. ? It becomes a law, so everyone has to abide. I still can't see how something so simple as to wear mask would be considered "infringing on individual rights". .....oh, right, cuz it doesn't fit me well or I don't look good with it on.
    Don't blame me. I am not disagreeing with you.
    10-03-20 09:39 AM
    Wear your seatbelt , save a life.
    Wear your mask, save a life
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-03-20 09:39 AM
    More than social distancing? The first thing I see everyone doing inside and outside is not social distancing and I believe it’s masks providing false sense of security. I’m doing both however, if forced to choose social distancing is far more important to me.

Like driving my truck at 80-85 mph on I-75 distanced from the vehicle in front of me to avoid collision when traffic slows down is far more important than seatbelts or airbags.
    10-03-20 09:41 AM
    No, I don’t see the reason for many of these laws when they’re not going to be enforced because it’s not realistically possible. You either make good decisions or you don’t. When’s the last time you think a cop wrote a texting or seatbelt ticket. All they do is give probable cause for a pullover for suspected drug stop?
    10-03-20 09:43 AM
    More than social distancing? The first thing I see everyone doing inside and outside is not social distancing and I believe it’s masks providing false sense of security. I’m doing both however, if forced to choose social distancing is far more important to me.

Like driving my truck at 80-85 mph on I-75 distanced from the vehicle in front of me to avoid collision when traffic slows down is far more important than seatbelts or airbags.
    Well that's just it. People don't heed the advice of the professionals. They have said over and over that it's not just about wearing a mask. Social distance, washing hands, etc. If we all got together on the same page and follow the protocol at least we'd have a chance to minimize this
    10-03-20 09:43 AM
    No, I don’t see the reason for many of these laws when they’re not going to be enforced because it’s not realistically possible. You either make good decisions or you don’t.
    Well then in my opinion that falls under people being reckless and not caring about themselves or others.
    10-03-20 09:45 AM
    No, I don’t see the reason for many of these laws...
    That's probably because you are viewing the situation from mainly the perspective of your strong need and desire to ensure none of your rights are trampled upon, as opposed to perhaps also viewing the situation from the perspective of the rights that others also have.
    10-03-20 09:47 AM
618,114 ... 2368823689236902369123692 ...