No, it doesn't suck, in this case. It means I've been busting but+ and making decent money for a change. I've run out of hours in a decent place, with good coverage, when the weather sucks in the WV mountains. I have no complaints.
    Ah, then this is a good thing, I like to hear that, much more fun than bad things., always nice when things go nice for a change.
    01-30-13 06:35 PM
    Congratulations SSM.

You are a great addition to this pantless family of ours.

Thanks, been having a blast!
    01-30-13 06:35 PM
    I got to shut down early tonight. I've just come off a series of 10+ hour days.

Rest up BK, coffee and bacon waiting for you in the AM
    01-30-13 06:37 PM
    By the way, if y'all had seen the road I had to go in on to pick up this load, you'd have been sh!ttin' kittens. Someone followed a drunken cow thru the woods along the New River, and on some of the curves, blind ones, I had to take both lanes to get around them. Several places, the outside tires were off the road spinning over ditches.
    01-30-13 06:38 PM
    Rest up BK, coffee and bacon waiting for you in the AM
    Oddly enough, breakfast here will be Burger King...
    01-30-13 06:39 PM
    Ohn and I haven't drunk coffee since 1985, when I discovered that the oils in coffee interact with my system and make my heart want to blow a gasket.
    01-30-13 06:41 PM
    By the way, if y'all had seen the road I had to go in on to pick up this load, you'd have been sh!ttin' kittens. Someone followed a drunken cow thru the woods along the New River, and on some of the curves, blind ones, I had to take both lanes to get around them. Several places, the outside tires were off the road spinning over ditches.
    too bad you didn't take any pics, that would have been cool to see, guess it's kinda hard to drive those kind of roads and take pics at the same time eh?
    01-30-13 06:41 PM

About Halfway in

01-30-13 06:42 PM
    Ohn and I haven't drunk coffee since 1985, when I discovered that the oils in coffee interact with my system and make my heart want to blow a gasket.
    I'm pretty sure that is exactly why we all drink it. Called a kick start first thing in the morning. lol
    01-30-13 06:42 PM

das not gewd
    01-30-13 06:43 PM
    too bad you didn't take any pics, that would have been cool to see, guess it's kinda hard to drive those kind of roads and take pics at the same time eh?

Dash cam
    01-30-13 06:44 PM
    Especially without a physical camera button. And trying to do that kinda road in heavy wind and rain requires 100% concentration. Especially when you have to back uphill into a dock between two blind curves.
    01-30-13 06:44 PM
    Dash cam
    My mount took a fall and broke part of it, so no dash cam this run.
    01-30-13 06:45 PM
    Dash cam
    Ooops, yeah, he he, never even thought of that, brain fart... or absent brain cells. lol
    01-30-13 06:46 PM
    Scary............................................
    01-30-13 06:47 PM

About Halfway in

The Dragon is one of the most deadly roads in the country. I haven't had the wherewithal to travel it, as my outfit doesn't want us on it. This road was very similar.
    My mount took a fall and broke part of it, so no dash cam this run.

GoPro? I've wanted one of those for so long
    Scary............................................
    That's McDonald's. ..
    01-30-13 06:48 PM
    The Dragon is one of the most deadly roads in the country. I haven't had the wherewithal to travel it, as my outfit doesn't want us on it. This road was very similar.

I live quite close to it. We ride bicycles on that mother!

I have a picture I could share that would make a professional driver angry with me..... doh!
    01-30-13 06:49 PM
    GoPro? I've wanted one of those for so long
    Bracketron GripIt window mount. It came un-stuck, fell, and hit just right to snap the snuggies off the right side. I have another, just gotta get it out.
    01-30-13 06:50 PM
    Cannibal . . . . . LoL
    01-30-13 06:51 PM
    Bracketron GripIt window mount. It came un-stuck, fell, and hit just right to snap the snuggies off the right side. I have another, just gotta get it out.

damn the luck
    01-30-13 06:51 PM
    I live quite close to it. We ride bicycles on that mother!

I have a picture I could share that would make a professional driver angry with me..... doh!
    I've read stories about it. Bikers like to lay it out on that road, and a hostile merger with a rig is very bad for the health.
    01-30-13 06:52 PM
    I've read stories about it. Bikers like to lay it out on that road, and a hostile merger with a rig is very bad for the health.

I don't ride motorcycles any more, but I can drive the he1l out of most anything with four wheels...

Did this in my finace's VeeDub....

The CB 1M post Challenge!-veedub129.jpg
    01-30-13 06:53 PM
    Cannibal . . . . . LoL
    Not quite, different spelling. The Berger in BergerKing is the last 50% of my last name. It is also my CB Handle.
    01-30-13 06:53 PM
618,099 ... 22942295229622972298 ...