Do you want to be pranked?
    Hey! Language Man!

Attention Members!

The Rehab & Off Topic Lounge is a fun place to be, and an outlet for lighthearted topics that do not fit in other areas of our forums. Be mindful of our Community Rules & Guidelines in regards to language other than Family Friendly. Anyone found to be posting meaningless posts may be contacted, warned, or infracted by our moderation team.

We kindly ask that you make meaningful posts in this forum. Thank you!

Besides, do you really want to know if she wants to be pranked? For all we know she's been pranked before .... countless times perhaps!

The CB 1M post Challenge!-scared25.gif
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-06-18 06:41 PM
    Sorry, probably not the right place for this discussion.
    So let's not discuss! You talk about "hidden intent," But when the smoke clears and the rubble is cleaned up , . You call it what you want. I call it Denial. The only thing left is always the same. it's made by humans. And Humans are exceptional when it comes to finding new and exciting ways to create things that kill!
    10-06-18 07:07 PM
    Didn't bother to read the rant. Always go directly to the bottom of everything you post. Columbus Day is the answer to your unasked paranoid query.
    Aside that, is that your daughter in the picture with the broom?
    10-06-18 07:21 PM
    Once again, you must be practicing while looking into the mirror.
    Are you referring to his sex life?
    10-06-18 07:28 PM
    Aside that, is that your daughter in the picture with the broom?
    I consider that a huge compliment to my wife! And myself!
    I hate these emojis.
    10-06-18 07:28 PM
    10-06-18 07:29 PM
    It's a fact that Humans soul purpose on this planet is to serve as a warning to others!
    This is a good example, people, when you think you've got it bad..... this guy spends most of his time in a Shed-Bo! From the looks of it, I'm gonna wait a while to look up exactly what a shed -Bo is. Hopefully, I'll forget to.

Just one question! Do you unplug your heater before you pee in it?
    Soul porpoise eh? Well when your wife tells you that she doesn't want you to touch her anymore, doesn't trust you anymore and you've turned into her father... it's time for the Shed-bo. In summer it's the Gaze-bo. I have to go feed the sole dolphin I own now. Here fishy, fishy. Shirt, I'm sounding like a Muppet...
    10-06-18 07:35 PM

And Yama...and others It's not to late lo show your children and grandchildren "by example." You can be a changed person, to them ,OVERNIGHT.
    I regret that you only know me from my words on this board. I've never suggested anything that I haven't done or am doing myself. And weather you believe me or not is of no concern. But, this is who I am and that is where I'm from. I can't and wouldn't try to convince you where I'm from,which can be seen in the night sky with the naked eye, yet you (generally speaking) will go on and on about a story you read in a book. and an invisible something which has not done you any good but hold you back from being all you can be with nothing more than what?? HOPE????

I'm not here to convert you... but just to suggest ideas you would perhaps otherwise never have considered.
    Oh jezzz! Now I'm just slightly upset. As much as I love to rant I hope there's no idiotic holiday coming up because I HAVE to rant about human stupidity!
    U R from SCOTUM Star. Celebrated in earth song 1980 by band The Knack. "Mememememem my SCOTUM". Lyrics Copyright by Nelson Eddy Whirlpool.
    10-06-18 08:24 PM
    U R from SCOTUM Star. Celebrated in earth song 1980 by band The Knack. "Mememememem my SCOTUM". Lyrics Copyright by Nelson Eddy Whirlpool.
    This isn't directed at you. but your mispronunciation of my home got me thinking it's time I gave in and changed my standard of intelligence in Humans . For years, I told myself ," well, it's just that area, and I was sure other areas would prove that my standards were well in place. After 48 years, since I began my journal journey I've run out of areas and four years working it into book form (which my family will publish, ) having made friends from all over the globe, from all walks of life I have only found one thing all humans share in common... stupidity! But at least it was on a level that remained the same. But ignorance has no boundaries. as I was to discover. Overnight, someone had turned D.C. into a circus with a self made clown to run the merry-go-round.
    I get nostalgic for the good old days when you could go to DC and get tear gassed and billy-clubbed in the name of peace.
    But, that story and the circus is for another rant.
    I'm amazed when I talk to people who will tell you that every single word in a book they love so much is fact and the love they have for HIM.... and I think, Humans are a war loving people. It's only natural that they love a Warlord.. This is a cult you do not want to mess with. While I don't have enough information to begin to make any kind of educated assessment on the God thing, I DO question the obsession over a book and how they have never heard of The Pleiades. Of all the Heavenly bodies in this infinite universe only one is given a name. The Pleiades is named in the book of Job, Isaich, Sam, Genusis. How can you miss it? But, not being one to react, I find quiet, and calm and center myself and in a state of delightfully delirious delusion,not finding anything that would suggest a respectable time, I contemplate for a moment... maybe less and there it is . So obvious yet so easily missed. They're all on drugs and there is no mention of The Pleiades in the Cliff Notes edition with the pop up pictures. And perhaps you may find some comfort with that knowledge to explain that while they hate jews and guys with long hair, they worship a Jewish God with long hair. Believe it!
    But, don't beat yourselves up over it. It's hardly noticeable what with the day to day distraction of stupid human tricks.
    10-07-18 03:29 AM
    I couldn't resist The CB 1M post Challenge!-20117118_10_600_408.jpeg
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 11:36 AM
    Just add music!The CB 1M post Challenge!-20117118_13_600_347.jpeg
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 11:37 AM
    LOLThe CB 1M post Challenge!-20117118_21_600_577.jpeg
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 11:37 AM
    Wednesday
    Sunday!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 11:58 AM
    And you ain't got nobody?
    That’s Saturday night
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 11:59 AM
    Went from 60 yesterday to 80 today and tomorrow is supposed to be 50. Fall!
    We had the same thing. You’re just east of me so that makes sense.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 11:59 AM
    Vish is having a party!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:00 PM
    yes there is! And we have all sorts of superpowers too! LOL
    I always suspected that
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:13 PM
    So i guess next week the high school is having a retirement party for me....so i hear.
    UGH....i get so emotional at these things. But i guess everyone feels they must do something....
    That’s good stuff jaydee
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:13 PM
    To know humans would be to unlearn. You start out as a prune... chubby, skinning but a prune non the less. Within minutes you become a raisin with melted raisinettes dripping down those stumps of fatty ..fat.. not to mention an empty "hard drive" (brain) and firmware??? (heart) For lack of a more descriptive word, humans have been known to "evolve" and then too fast.acting more like teenagers while teens have begun to act more like adults while those we used to look up to , our leaders , are acting more like children only to forget everything as they get older and slowly shrink into little munchkins and most not only disregard the heart but wouldn't know where it was located except that it's very close to where that annoying thumping happens.
    And not to Pee in your diapers or Depends but not only should most of you NOT reproduce , we don't want to see pictures of your mini-you and we don't want to hear stories of how cute the little bundle of flubber pooped.
    And LOVE?? If you can't say you love yourself and I mean 100%, then you can't know how to love another. If you can't live without negativity, Never getting mad or upset..... If you can't control yourself, has it crossed that thoughtless porridge seeping out of your ears , how you're gonna control another living waste of life? And , NO! scarring your kid by yelling and smacking them is not the way it's done. What you think is love is nothing more than what fills your emptiness. To love means never arguing , never being hateful or mad. Being "upset" from time to time is when you stub your toe and it hurts.
    There's much this alien can help you learn about humans.
    I love myself through and through and I don't possess any negative emotions. I don't have the ability to hate. To get mad over something.. ANYthing is simply ridiculous. If you spend a second of negative thought over something that happened instead of spending every second thinking positive thoughts of what will happen ... the best thing you can do for yourself and others is to start working on YOU. And, for the love of whatever, don't under any circumstances, b!tch and moan to your friends about your health or the bad day you're having , unless your plan is to distance yourself from them. Be the one person in the crowd that always has a smile for someone and if they're having a bad day... turn it around with " For a bad day, it's one hell of a GREAT bad day!" You sympathize? You feed the negative.
    Remember why so many of you got married so young and couldn't wait to have a prune or two??? SEX. And remember why so many of you ended up with dead end jobs and drink and do drugs? You realized too late that sex was the only thing you had in common. Raise your children with the knowledge that they don't HAVE to fit in. Raise your children with the knowledge to "think for themselves," Give them confidence and everyone will want to fit in with your child. and don't let anyone say you CAN'T do this or that. You can't if you don't try!
    If you think you need someone to make you happy , you're just gonna find someone to make unhappy. The best you can do for yourself now..... get a puppy. It can teach you how to love and be happy... "IF" you raise it without negative garbage.

And Yama...and others It's not to late lo show your children and grandchildren "by example." You can be a changed person, to them ,OVERNIGHT.
    I regret that you only know me from my words on this board. I've never suggested anything that I haven't done or am doing myself. And weather you believe me or not is of no concern. But, this is who I am and that is where I'm from. I can't and wouldn't try to convince you where I'm from,which can be seen in the night sky with the naked eye, yet you (generally speaking) will go on and on about a story you read in a book. and an invisible something which has not done you any good but hold you back from being all you can be with nothing more than what?? HOPE????

I'm not here to convert you... but just to suggest ideas you would perhaps otherwise never have considered.
    Oh jezzz! Now I'm just slightly upset. As much as I love to rant I hope there's no idiotic holiday coming up because I HAVE to rant about human stupidity!
    Maybe alien therapy would help
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:15 PM
    I'd say "Well, then don't run it anymore," but you wouldn't listen so I won't say it.
    Oh, THAT?? I'm just thinking it out loud!!
    Inflation is a given. It's not going away. You've got AC.. use it..enjoy it and pay for it. You'll get no sympathy from me.
    I'm still amazed that you all BUY water in a bottles. It may be spring water from The Alps but it's bottled in Newark, New Jersey. In 2012 Massachusetts became the first state to BAN the sale of bottled water. Plastic being just one reason.
    Plastics tends to require more fossil fuels and to produce more greenhouse gases ] Not all bioplastics are biodegradable nor biodegrade more readily than commodity fossil-fuel . Since 2014 plastic bottles have weighed in (from around the world) at over 600 Million Tons. And last year, The Bottled Water Industry profited to the tune of $100 Billion Dollars.
    Use your AC to your heart's content. Or drink bottled water which new studies say is bad for the heart and "could kill you."
    Gabby alien
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:16 PM
    It's a fact that Humans soul purpose on this planet is to serve as a warning to others!
    This is a good example, people, when you think you've got it bad..... this guy spends most of his time in a Shed-Bo! From the looks of it, I'm gonna wait a while to look up exactly what a shed -Bo is. Hopefully, I'll forget to.

Just one question! Do you unplug your heater before you pee in it?
    Ok. That one made me laugh.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:18 PM
    Zing!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:19 PM
    Soul porpoise eh? Well when your wife tells you that she doesn't want you to touch her anymore, doesn't trust you anymore and you've turned into her father... it's time for the Shed-bo. In summer it's the Gaze-bo. I have to go feed the sole dolphin I own now. Here fishy, fishy. Shirt, I'm sounding like a Muppet...
    Uncalled for and quite inaccurate
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    10-07-18 12:20 PM
    I got a new phone last night
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:22 PM
    Very exciting. iPhone xs Max with 256 GB. A steal at $1250 before tax.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-07-18 12:23 PM
597,931 ... 2254022541225422254322544 ...