Good idea, when you run out of things to say just post pictures of naked men.
    Okay, .......................................
    01-27-13 07:09 PM
    So we both got out of the car and went our own ways, So just remember this street is nothing but stores, boutiques and restaurants....It was called victoria street.....
    Anyhows, we are both walking down opposite sides of this little two lane highway and he yells see you later honey.......
    01-27-13 07:10 PM
    Anyhows, we are both walking down opposite sides of this little two lane highway and he yells see you later honey.......
    And then I go okay and turn my head to look at him.................Ooops forgot to tell you all by I have got to be one of the worlds biggest clutzes..... so keep that in mind.
    01-27-13 07:11 PM
    And then I go okay and turn my head to look at him.................Ooops forgot to tell you all by I have got to be one of the worlds biggest clutzes..... so keep that in mind.
    As I do that I walk into a Steel Post with a bus stop sign on top and a whole line up of people....................................
    01-27-13 07:12 PM
    U Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... .......................................
    Now, THAT was close
    middbrew, jafobabe, louzer and 1 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:13 PM
    o.o
    Wow this thread refuses to die, doesn't it?

Until when will this thread go on?

(Not that I'm complaining the mass of insanity here is pretty awesome )
    As I do that I walk into a Steel Post with a bus stop sign on top and a whole line up of people....................................
    And then all I hear is Booooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg...... and get up and see stars and hear sputz yelling hey are you okay from across the street.............................
    And then all I hear is Booooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg...... and get up and see stars and hear sputz yelling hey are you okay from across the street.............................
    Well.....................I was so embarrassed that I yelled okay, ran around the corner cause everybody was looking at me..... and darted into a store.....
    jafobabe, middbrew, louzer and 1 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:14 PM
    This is better than TV ...
    Well.....................I was so embarrassed that I yelled okay, ran around the corner cause everybody was looking at me..... and darted into a store.....
    I had a cracked egg right in the middle of my forehead for a week. lol
    o.o

This thread shall never die. It has grown and become an entity all it's own.
    jafobabe, sputneek, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:15 PM
    This thread shall never die. It has grown and become an entity all it's own.
    Indeed.

This thread shall live forever, it needs a new goal though.

Any Ideas?
    01-27-13 07:16 PM
    This is better than TV ...
    I know but it`s not fictional...............I really am the biggest spaz in the world, I fall into pot holes.........................
    jafobabe, middbrew, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:17 PM
    Anyhows, after the steel post incident there was another one..............................
    01-27-13 07:18 PM
    I had a cracked egg right in the middle of my forehead for a week. lol
    WOW! That is some story! The post actually moved in front of you, not that you would run into anything!
    Anyhows, after the steel post incident there was another one..............................
    same little town, same little street...... Walking across it with Sputz and his mom...........................
    same little town, same little street...... Walking across it with Sputz and his mom...........................
    whilst we were crossing, we were all chatting, the three of us you see....................
    01-27-13 07:19 PM
    whilst we were crossing, we were all chatting, the three of us you see....................
    so whilst we were chatting nobody noticed that there was an open water drain pipe right on the middle line of the two way highway.
    01-27-13 07:20 PM
    Indeed.

This thread shall live forever, it needs a new goal though.

Any Ideas?
    I'm not sure it needs a goal. We seem to be enjoying just posting and being pantless in here.
    jafobabe, FRG_RC, sputneek and 2 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:20 PM
    so whilst we were chatting nobody noticed that there was an open water drain pipe right on the middle line of the two way highway.
    Well seeing as luck has it I stepped right into it, toes first., thats it locked in place, no pulling the foot back out.....
    01-27-13 07:21 PM
    Well seeing as luck has it I stepped right into it, toes first., thats it locked in place, no pulling the foot back out.....
    Un benknown to me, neither Sputz or his mom noticed.... and alls I can do is yell Hey Sputz and look at the traffic coming both ways...................
    01-27-13 07:22 PM
    Are you calling Sputter and Jaf old nags?
    First a bag, now an old nag... are we going to see a cat fight?

It's okay found it in my purse thanks to Jaff,. You know how it can be with those bags. lol

Maybe I just read it wrong...
    Thank god he heard me............................................
    o.o

You can check out, anytime you want , buttchoo can never leave!!! Yingdadading nahnahdigaling ( go ahead and sing it out loud (for crying out loud) It's da two(2) opening phrases of the guitar solos)
    middbrew, jafobabe, FRG_RC and 3 others like this.
    01-27-13 07:23 PM
    I love Cuban coffee. I had a friend that got me started drinking it. He would bring me boxes of cigars back when ever he went back home to visit. best damn cigars I ever smoked.
    As Freud would say, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
    01-27-13 07:25 PM
618,099 ... 22352236223722382239 ...