Man. Tonight has sucked.
    jafobabe, louzer, middbrew and 3 others like this.
    01-25-13 11:15 PM
    Man. Tonight has sucked.
    Tempur and I would agree with you. Tempur was stuck on the train this morning for 2 1/2 hours. Then coming home .. the same thing.

I had issues with my doctor's assistant about my release notice to return to work and the dates they had on it. Really upset me.

So what happened to you?
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    01-25-13 11:19 PM
    Yup and watch I will come in at 999 again, starting to spook me a bit. lol
    Patience grasshopper!
    01-25-13 11:21 PM
    Rub your trolls
    TWSSWASSI
    (That's what she said with a slight speech impediment)
    01-25-13 11:22 PM
    does it some in spandex?
    Assuming 'some' was a typo...

TWSS
    01-25-13 11:23 PM
    They're going to have to edit because they only bought a 30 second spot.
    01-25-13 11:26 PM
    Put yer glasses back on... Z was telling you to rub them for luck to get the 1K post... silly goose
    01-25-13 11:27 PM
    OH maybe that makes something come up you don't want?
    Well I was taught you had to give them some sugar and say nice things to them and tell them what you want in return. Not the same there Tempur?
    Are we still talking about trolls?
    01-25-13 11:29 PM
    My 4,900 CB Post !!!
    Less than 100 posts until you are... dare I say it... a Genius of Geniuses!
    01-25-13 11:30 PM
    Are we still talking about trolls?
    But of course!
    louzer, middbrew, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    01-25-13 11:30 PM
    Congrats Jaff, you've become quite the post wh0re
    This is one of the few if only places that being called a post wh0re is an ultimate complement!
    01-25-13 11:32 PM
    I have a secret.....
    I'm not sure I want to know.
    01-25-13 11:33 PM
    Starting to feel like I've been under the truck all day. Gonna shut 'er down, and get some grub and some shut eye here in a bit. Well, unless I get involved in post h0 digging.
    jafobabe, louzer, jakie55 and 5 others like this.
    01-25-13 11:33 PM
    This is one of the few if only places that being called a post wh0re is an ultimate complement!
    I truely agree.
    01-25-13 11:34 PM
    If that's the case, time to party on Wayne!
    Party on Garth!
    01-25-13 11:35 PM
    Now I'm toting 22.5 tons of blueberry Pop Tart filling to Kellogg's in Kentucky, way off in the boonies.
    01-25-13 11:36 PM
    Well I bid you all a good night, gonna finish my glass of wine and fall asleep. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrowlllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Nite Tempur. Don't have any Sput-like dreams!
    01-25-13 11:36 PM
    [QUOaATE=kbz1960;7886170]Pantless spandex free dreams
    Well Z i am with you on that oe, wine got me and i am readu to pass out so away we go and catch you in the morninglllll[/QUOTE]

Timbur!!!!!!
    01-25-13 11:38 PM
    Down in them parts where if you hear banjo music.....RUN!!
    jafobabe, louzer, jakie55 and 4 others like this.
    01-25-13 11:38 PM
    Well Z i am with you on that oe, wine got me and i am readu to pass out so away we go and catch you in the morninglllll
    Timbur!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Nice drunk posting. Yeehaw!
    01-25-13 11:39 PM
    This might be the first time in history that I want this weekend to go by fast......I NEED HELP!! Good Night all
    A little pumped for BB10, are we???
    01-25-13 11:40 PM
    Better.. have more strength today..
    Glad to hear it. I'm up to where you were a while ago. Hey! Is that you just up ahead?
    01-25-13 11:41 PM
    Seems as it might be a Nyquil night. This bug keeps trying to get a foothold, and I'm tlreally trying to back it off.
    jafobabe, louzer, jakie55 and 4 others like this.
    01-25-13 11:41 PM
    H3LL EXPLAINED

BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have ...the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is **** exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of **** is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into **** and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to ****, it will not leave; therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering ****, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to ****. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to ****. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in **** to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in **** because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in **** to stay the same, the volume of **** has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If **** is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter ****, then the temperature and pressure in **** will increase until all **** breaks loose.

2. If **** is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in ****, then the temperature and pressure will drop until **** freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in **** before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that **** is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since **** has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct.... ....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.
    01-25-13 11:42 PM
    febreze / whips. .......both toxic to your health .... albeit internally vs externally !
    Howdy. Welcome back. We enjoyed your train videos.
    01-25-13 11:42 PM
607,334 ... 21892190219121922193 ...