Too funny..........
    louzer, middbrew and sputneek like this.
    01-25-13 07:49 AM
    Yep, both ways at the same time. They say that the hand gels do not work with this virus and you need to clean counter tops and stuff with bleach and water. Washing hands for over 15 seconds does help. When you projectile the vomit, it can live on surfaces for 24 hours or more, and if you touch it, you get it.

"What makes this such a formidable enemy is its ability to evade death from cleaning and to survive long periods outside a human host. Scientists have found norovirus can remain alive and well for 12 hours on hard surfaces and up to 12 days on contaminated fabrics such as carpets and upholstery. In still water, it can survive for months, maybe even years."
    01-25-13 07:50 AM
    "Add the fact that norovirus is particularly resistant to normal household disinfectants and even alcohol hand gels, and it's little wonder the sickness wreaks such havoc in hospitals, schools, nursing homes, cruise ships and hotels.

"During the two weeks up to December 23, there were 70 hospital outbreaks of norovirus reported in Britain, and last week a cruise ship that sails between New York and Britain's Southampton docked in the Caribbean with about 200 people on board suffering suspected norovirus"
    01-25-13 07:52 AM
    Ewwww enough reading on that.
    01-25-13 07:57 AM
    That's it we're all doomed. The myans didn't get us but the bugs will.

Just hope I get my BB10 before it kills me.
    01-25-13 07:59 AM
    I'll go ask them.
    What did they say?
    01-25-13 08:02 AM
    What do you mean?
    I haven't a clue
    01-25-13 08:04 AM
    sputneek, can I snag this thumbs-up gif?
    01-25-13 08:05 AM
    Ewwww enough reading on that.
    For sure. Mother nature has a way to thin out the heard. Have you ever heard of the gaia theory?

Gaia Hypothesis: Could Earth Really be a Single Organism?
    Last edited by kbz1960; 01-25-13 at 08:32 AM.
    01-25-13 08:08 AM
    Sputter, why do you need rubber boots to go to sleep?
    01-25-13 08:09 AM
    NICE, should be thawed by Jan 30 . Good Morning Pantless people......another day has passed as another begins. Have a GREAT DAY
    Morning spencer
    01-25-13 08:11 AM
    That's it we're all doomed. The myans didn't get us but the bugs will.

Just hope I get my BB10 before it kills me.

01-25-13 08:12 AM
    For sure. Mother nature has a way to think out the heard. Have you ever heard of the gaia theory?

Gaia Hypothesis: Could Earth Really be a Single Organism?

Good read. Haven't they been telling us for years that humans are the virus of the earth anyway?

Kinda goes with the theory of the Aliens putting us here as a fishbowl experiment.
    01-25-13 08:16 AM
    Morning spencer
    Good Morning JafoBabe.......glad your feeling better or at least it sounds that way
    01-25-13 08:36 AM
    Spencerturkey, morning. You feeling better?
    01-25-13 08:45 AM
    Thanks spencer, Yes, I'm back in the living... that was a rough cold/flu ish. I felt like a Zombie.
    01-25-13 09:02 AM

One Zombie, coming at ya!
    jafobabe, kbz1960, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-25-13 09:17 AM
    Got to play the 'Can I find a parking spot before my clock runs out game' this morning. You get up here in the northeastern states, that can be a challenge after 7 PM. First stop I hit had one space, but I didn't feel like trying to sleep with my head on a downhill slope. Second and third were full. I wasn't hopeful at the fourth, as trucks were parked in places they should'nt be, but there was one in the first row, and another opened up after I pulled in.
    jafobabe, kbz1960, louzer and 2 others like this.
    01-25-13 09:23 AM
    Looks refreshing.. Thanks BK
    01-25-13 09:40 AM
    Got to play the 'Can I find a parking spot before my clock runs out game' this morning. You get up here in the northeastern states, that can be a challenge after 7 PM. First stop I hit had one space, but I didn't feel like trying to sleep with my head on a downhill slope. Second and third were full. I wasn't hopeful at the fourth, as trucks were parked in places they should'nt be, but there was one in the first row, and another opened up after I pulled in.
    Lucky you! There are always those that park right on the line, or crooked in their parking space, that makes you a contortionist to get out of your vehicle. I stay away from those spots, as it only means my car will have dents when I return.
    I have seen how crowded the truck stops get in the evening, when traveling.
    01-25-13 09:47 AM
    And what happens if you don't beat the Clock?
    01-25-13 09:49 AM
    Good morning!!!!
    01-25-13 09:51 AM
    Lucky you! There are always those that park right on the line, or crooked in their parking space, that makes you a contortionist to get out of your vehicle. I stay away from those spots, as it only means my car will have dents when I return.
    I have seen how crowded the truck stops get in the evening, when traveling.
    We call those 'solar powered' trucks, some that seem to only run during daylight hours. Night driving is better when feasible, though. Less traffic to contend with. But it can get real exciting, real fast, especially when people are coming home from the bars and get on the highway voing the wrong direction. Had that happen last year, one crossed less than 50 feet in front of me and went into the hammer lane that I'd just left after a pass. Half a second. That's how close it was.
    kbz1960, louzer, jafobabe and 2 others like this.
    01-25-13 09:55 AM
    And what happens if you don't beat the Clock?
    I always look for an alternative and plan ahead. I started looking an hour in advance of the time running out. If the stops are full, I have any Lowe's or Home Depot I can find as a backup. In fact, I like those, because they have WiFi services on all the time.
    kbz1960, louzer, jafobabe and 2 others like this.
    01-25-13 09:58 AM
    Morning trelawrence
    01-25-13 10:00 AM
618,099 ... 21682169217021712172 ...