so i have so many boxes and shopping bags of stuff for christmas already that I think i need to start wrapping and getting the boxes knocked down. Otherwise, i will have nowhere to sleep upstairs!
    We picked up a couple gifts today, these wine crafts
    jaydee5799 and anon(8063781) like this.
    11-05-16 11:38 PM
    i do have a list tho....so i know what i have and what i need. And all this doesn't include what I want to buy for myself! haha...no more buying for myself...gonna give him a list!
    Are you checking it twice?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-05-16 11:38 PM
    I'm trying to do more online shopping this year. Turns out that finding stuff online sucks as much as going to the store.
    I'll take things that suck for 500 Alex
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    11-05-16 11:42 PM
    Good morning peeps
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-05-16 11:43 PM
    Don't forget to set your clocks back to a simpler time when we still had hope for our presidential candidates tonight.
    11-06-16 12:41 AM
    Don't forget to set your clocks back to a simpler time when we still had hope for our presidential candidates tonight.
    Yeah. The good old days ... when there were Presidential candidates with integrity running admirable campaigns ... like Richard Nixon
    11-06-16 01:21 AM
    That just doesn't have the ring of Priv
    You go through them so fast we may as well just say "Damn jackd"
    Carjackd and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-06-16 03:03 AM
    Yeah. The good old days ... when there were Presidential candidates with integrity running admirable campaigns ... like Richard Nixon
    Hey! Whadaya got against TrickyDick! He excelled at being a crook!

So,we've had a Playboy (JFK) a Cowboy (Johnson) a Crook (Nixon) The Great Depressioner, who granted a presidential pardon to (the Crook)Nixon for the Watergate scandal (Ford) a Peanut Farmer (Carter) A Freakin' Hollywood Actor (Reagan) The Deceiver (Bush,Sr )

This next guy earned the highest approval rating of any president since World War II. (Clinton) Yet being the most powerful person on the planet(as president) allowed himself to be impeached for something that should have been on his daily itinerary to begin with. Than can (Shrub,Jr.) a court jester , dumber than a bag of hammers And finally, He wasn't born in America (Obama)

And up and coming.. a woman who has served our country for over 36 years, who's only mistake is that she got caught (Clinton)and finally the most mainicidal dangerous clown ever to enter the ring (Trump)

I've said ,for years, "If voting really made a difference it would be illegal. Nothing much has changed since JFK in 1961.
    Russia came within about 60 minutes of destroying the planet (Bay of Pigs) and if The Orangutan actually wins we'll be right back where we started.
    11-06-16 03:46 AM
    Riiight !! And "self cleaning ovens really DID clean the oven, all by itself.
    Ahhh yes the 50's.and early 60's. when Ralph Kramden (The honeymooners) Told the American Public every week, that it was OK to hit your wife. (making a fist and saying: "To the moon, Alice," ) The 50's/60's when Ozzie and Harriet (Nelson) were both Alcoholics and Ricky and Robbie were both on drugs. The 50's/"60's when Hugh Beaumont ( the Dad 0n Leave it To Beaver) was Gay and Mr Rogers had his own beautiful neighborhood because he was just strange. You had George Burns who was the most normal of the strange.
    And then came the next wave with Rowan and Martins "Laugh In" where they smoked and drank alcohol on live TV while the Smother Brothers were swiftly taken off the air for expressing their support for legalizing pot and ending the Vietnam War and of course The Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family. When someone would ask me if I was a Brady Bunch Kid or a Partridge Family kid... I always answered, The only normal family of all the above.... The Addams Family.

Ya mean THAT simpler time??

And by the way, they have this feature on most digital devices now-a-days that actually changed the time
    "automatically!"

Before you know it, we'll all have Micro-chip digital implants.
    Oh wait, they've been out for about 2 years now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

And if you still doubt my saying, that before you know it, the machines will begin their takeover... we already have robots that have the capacity to self evolve. We can clone People.

And, I'll tell you a secret, because no one seems to "get" it. Not one person on this entire web has ever even tried to reply. Take two platforms. One has certain things that work on it and the other has certain things that work on IT. Yet, they can't seem to figure out how to get them to work together????

The mobile toys you all are so mesmerized by are simply a distraction while they finish getting the chips
    into it's final testing.

You humans are definitely NOT even using that 10%. For those of you that don't know about the 10%, iT'S translates to something like... You humans are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Hey! Don't blame me! I'm just good at math.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 11-06-16 at 05:15 AM.
    11-06-16 04:09 AM
    Your aunt was a graffiti artist? How did she tag that job?
    (in a whisper) Ahhh, jackd my, ah.. ah My Doofus! Your stupid is showing again!!
    Carjackd and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-06-16 05:06 AM
    Oh ya...just regular scandals
    11-06-16 07:02 AM
    You go through them so fast we may as well just say "Damn jackd"
    Now there is something we can build a slogan around
    jaydee5799 and anon(3732391) like this.
    11-06-16 07:02 AM
    Riiight !! And "self cleaning ovens really DID clean the oven, all by itself.
    Ahhh yes the 50's.and early 60's. when Ralph Kramden (The honeymooners) Told the American Public every week, that it was OK to hit your wife. (making a fist and saying: "To the moon, Alice," ) The 50's/60's when Ozzie and Harriet (Nelson) were both Alcoholics and Ricky and Robbie were both on drugs. The 50's/"60's when Hugh Beaumont ( the Dad 0n Leave it To Beaver) was Gay and Mr Rogers had his own beautiful neighborhood because he was just strange. You had George Burns who was the most normal of the strange.
    And then came the next wave with Rowan and Martins "Laugh In" where they smoked and drank alcohol on live TV while the Smother Brothers were swiftly taken off the air for expressing their support for legalizing pot and ending the Vietnam War and of course The Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family. When someone would ask me if I was a Brady Bunch Kid or a Partridge Family kid... I always answered, The only normal family of all the above.... The Addams Family.

Ya mean THAT simpler time??

And by the way, they have this feature on most digital devices now-a-days that actually changed the time
    "automatically!"

Before you know it, we'll all have Micro-chip digital implants.
    Oh wait, they've been out for about 2 years now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

And if you still doubt my saying, that before you know it, the machines will begin their takeover... we already have robots that have the capacity to self evolve. We can clone People.

And, I'll tell you a secret, because no one seems to "get" it. Not one person on this entire web has ever even tried to reply. Take two platforms. One has certain things that work on it and the other has certain things that work on IT. Yet, they can't seem to figure out how to get them to work together????

The mobile toys you all are so mesmerized by are simply a distraction while they finish getting the chips
    into it's final testing.

You humans are definitely NOT even using that 10%. For those of you that don't know about the 10%, iT'S translates to something like... You humans are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Hey! Don't blame me! I'm just good at math.
    I love it when I stir up a good rant
    11-06-16 07:04 AM
    (in a whisper) Ahhh, jackd my, ah.. ah My Doofus! Your stupid is showing again!!
    And we wouldn't have it any other way
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-06-16 07:05 AM
    Good morning peeps . How did that extra hour (time /space thingy) work out for all of you last night?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-06-16 07:06 AM
    I'm up and alert... time to grab some Java and kick this day into gear
    11-06-16 07:06 AM
    Probably reverse
    11-06-16 07:07 AM
    Hey! Whadaya got against TrickyDick! He excelled at being a crook!

So,we've had a Playboy (JFK) a Cowboy (Johnson) a Crook (Nixon) The Great Depressioner, who granted a presidential pardon to (the Crook)Nixon for the Watergate scandal (Ford) a Peanut Farmer (Carter) A Freakin' Hollywood Actor (Reagan) The Deceiver (Bush,Sr )

This next guy earned the highest approval rating of any president since World War II. (Clinton) Yet being the most powerful person on the planet(as president) allowed himself to be impeached for something that should have been on his daily itinerary to begin with. Than can (Shrub,Jr.) a court jester , dumber than a bag of hammers And finally, He wasn't born in America (Obama)

And up and coming.. a woman who has served our country for over 36 years, who's only mistake is that she got caught (Clinton)and finally the most mainicidal dangerous clown ever to enter the ring (Trump)

I've said ,for years, "If voting really made a difference it would be illegal. Nothing much has changed since JFK in 1961.
    Russia came within about 60 minutes of destroying the planet (Bay of Pigs) and if The Orangutan actually wins we'll be right back where we started.
    So some Americans have sent out this message ?

11-06-16 07:16 AM
    I'm trying to do more online shopping this year. Turns out that finding stuff online sucks as much as going to the store.
    online shopping is fun if you know what you want to buy!
    11-06-16 07:45 AM
    So some Americans have sent out this message ?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...c1d7bf6c3f.jpg
    great idea!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:46 AM
    finally turned the computer on. took an extra hour to sleep and change all the clocks that didn't change
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:46 AM
    i also want to shower and dress and get to the store. No need to sit in front of the football games all day. can check in on them when i feel like it
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:47 AM
    i might need a few groceries and i definitely need christmas wrapping paper.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:47 AM
    i started wrapping gifts last night as i wanted to rid the bedroom of a hundred boxes, etc....
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:48 AM
    if i wrap things before the tree gets put up, that means i can spend the time later that i would be wrapping gifts to drink myself silly!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-06-16 07:48 AM
597,967 ... 2134321344213452134621347 ...