I am planning a NYC trip, a trip to Lee and Stockbridge Mass and a trip to Vermont. But maybe I should go Lake Placid instead..... She's only got three days here.....
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 07:26 AM
    anyway, my tea takes good right now and i need to shower and get dressed soon. I think we are taking my parents to the new pedestrian footbridge in our city today....they both need walkers so my brother and i are going to help them
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 07:28 AM
    Calling it The Grey Bump really gives it character. Makes people think and wonder. Well, not in your area, per sa.
    I imagine they're still trying to get the concept of Blue Mountains wrapped around their heads.

I mean take JayDee's situation. She actually has to drive somewhere just to see leaves.
    Image the disappointment of going to see Blue Mountains AND missing the grey bump???

What I don't understand is why she didn't just watch leaves on the tube from the couch.
    i missed the grey bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booooohhoooooooo
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 08:19 AM
    Well, at least you won't have to worry about rain much longer!!
    nope sooner than later it will start to snow
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 08:20 AM
    Well, I certainly can't waste a good rant. This was an introduction before the columbus day Rant.

Yeah! It's me. You're beloved deliriously delusional Alien type being.
    And You've just entered;

(echo) THE RANT ZONE

Giddy (formally known as JayDee) expects me to do this rant so, if you don't like it do what we always do.
    Blame it on her.

Monday is COLUMBUS DAY.
    But, I'll bet no one knows why they decided to call The New World "AMERICA" (before looking it up,Jackd)
    It's not really your fault that you don't know, because you were PROGRAMMED to just except it.

And here's something else you've never thought to investigate. HUMANS are COMPUTERS!
    Very old ones but computers just the same.

It takes about 9 months to build you. When you get turned on for the first time, sometimes you have to be shaken, even hit and some have even been dropped, just like you do with today's devices. The next thing you here is the computer starting up. some wurr... others cry.
    Now you've got a working computer with an empty hard drive, no mobo drivers..... NuFFiN!
    Just an empty shell that needs to be programed.

And if you look around, you have to agree, your program is faulty. I mean really clucked up.and when they partitioned your hard drive, they put the manual on a separate partition and locked it. And, for reasons unknown, they locked the directions on HOW to unlock it with the manual.

Oh, you think that's funny??
    In a few months you may have an orangutan running loose in the WHITE HOUSE.
    But, don't blame yourselves for the faulty program. After all, you're only Human.

Now I don't wanna overload your memory as you only use 10% of it, so if you want to know WHY they call it America you'll have to Doodle it. I have to give Jackd credit because he at least tries to look it up.
    He Doofus's it instead of Doodling it, but somehow he get to where he's going.
    i love the analogy!
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 08:21 AM
    i suppose i should take a shower................and then get ready to settle in
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 08:24 AM
    I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of Donald Trump interacting with women until we can figure out what is going on
    Let's include all non-white and not angry or racist or misogynist white humans in that shut down as well. As a white man lacking the racist and misogynist hate required I'd like further investigation into this phenomenon.
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 09:12 AM
    Happy Sunday all!
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 09:14 AM
    It's cool and crisp here and it's awesome.
    Carjackd likes this.
    All three of those things.
    Carjackd likes this.
    ok so now i can get on to other things in the house, like getting all the food ready for this afternoon
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-09-16 09:48 AM
    i don't mind a few cool and crisp days. We keep getting some 75 degree days mixed in...makes it hard to decide what to wear
    10-09-16 09:49 AM
    Happy Sunday all!
    it's an even happier Sunday cause I have another day off after that!
    grover5 and Carjackd like this.
    10-09-16 09:49 AM
    Gonna give this DTEK50 a real try. Seriously. Lol.

Posted with DTEK50 via CrackBerry App for Android
    Carjackd and jaydee5799 like this.
    10-09-16 04:23 PM
    i wanted to see leaves that are changing colors. Mine are still pretty green and yellow. I wanted something in peak
    They are changing here
    10-09-16 04:50 PM
    cute doggie!
    I thought he was a cute puppers too
    10-09-16 04:50 PM
    yes it was a nice day to be outside....cause soon it will be too cold for me to be out and i will be looking at the great outdoors from within my family room!
    I was out on a fall hike today , another lovely day
    10-09-16 04:51 PM
    good morning to the Pantless! How nice to wake up and know I can sleep late AGAIN tomorrow morning!
    Good early evening..just finished frying a couple turkeys and 4 Cornish Hens
    10-09-16 04:53 PM
    i am not sure if the guys are going over, probably Joel and Joe will make it here...i dunno about the others
    We have a house full here at Blue, dinner is almost ready (thanksgiving round 2 ) and the ball game is an hour away
    10-09-16 05:05 PM
    Let's include all non-white and not angry or racist or misogynist white humans in that shut down as well. As a white man lacking the racist and misogynist hate required I'd like further investigation into this phenomenon.
    No doubt !!
    10-09-16 05:12 PM
    We need to build a wall around Trump to protect the *****
    grover5 likes this.
    10-09-16 05:13 PM
    Happy Sunday all!
    Happy Sunday to you too...almost game time
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-09-16 05:13 PM
    Same here. Stunning fall day
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-09-16 05:14 PM
    All three of those things.
    Threes a crowd
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-09-16 05:14 PM
    Gonna give this DTEK50 a real try. Seriously. Lol.

Posted with DTEK50 via CrackBerry App for Android
    Oh boy....i still have the under
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-09-16 05:15 PM
618,114 ... 2125021251212522125321254 ...